Darth Krande

You're helplessly addicted to Dragon Cave if....

-You think of past stories, personalities and whatnot for your dragons.

Guiltyguiltyguiltyguiltyguiltyguilty~

When you make a origami dragon and a cheese dragon, In real life.

When you make 'rice krispie' treats you mold it into the form of your favourite dragon, and proceed to dye different parts of the rice krispie treats so that it looks like your favourite dragon. ^^

-When you dream that someone gifted you a Holly and then wake up crying hysterically because it's not true

-When you fail your cooking exam in school because you are unable to crack the eggs

-You treat Easter egg hunts as a competitive sport

When you wake up with your fingers moving and realise you're hitting CTRL+R in your sleep.

When your breeding projects have to occupy an entire spiral notebook because there are too many to keep in your head.

When you time your meals so that you won't be distracted during the hourly drops.

When you have an elaborate naming system that outsiders probably wouldn't even notice but requires you to dedicate a couple pages of the abovementioned notebook to keeping straight.

When catching a CB silver makes you get up out of your chair to spin with delight.

When you've memorised the web addresses of at least three hatcheries, and given them personal rankings from best to worst.

When you're more concerned about the upcoming egg drop at 10:00 P.M. than the fact you still haven't finished all your homework.

When you keep track of IRL dates and times relative to Dragon Cave events. (Seriously. The only way I knew it was December 28th on the 28th was that I counted three days since the DC Christmas event.)

When you immediately associate Valentine's, Halloween and Christmas with Dragon Cave rather than what the holidays actually mean.

Getting ticked off when someone goes 'WELL, WHY WOULD YOU CALL IT A CB EGG WHEN IT CAN'T BREED? I MEAN, WTF, SERIOUSLY?'. If you want an opinion, state it in a reasonable manner. Jesus.

When your brother asks if the Chicken you just missed was CB and you facepalm. CHICKENS ARE ONLY CB, BUT HE DOESN'T KNOW THAT. |D

-when you check on the progress of your eggs and dragons whenever ur on the comp

-when you tell yourself only for 10 more minutes then look at the click and its been 2 hours

- when you realize you still have an essay due tomorrow and you havent started researching cuz ur on the forums and reading stuff to often... (this is me right now.. i will try to make this the last post of today. i will probably FAIL) laugh.gif / sad.gif

- When the term 'AP' means 'Abandoned Page', and not 'Advanced Placement', as in the classes you can take in high school...

- When 'DC' means 'Dragon Cave' and not the capitol of the United States

Woke myself up this morning, clicking on a CB Silver that I was apparently dreaming about. I was actually pressing down into my pillow, wondering why I couldn't click on it rolleyes.gif

- When the term 'AP' means 'Abandoned Page', and not 'Advanced Placement', as in the classes you can take in high school...

Guilty. xd.png I visited a high school the other day, and every time the admissions director said, "AP," I thought, Wonder if I'll can ninja a rare... even if it's inbred... LOL.

When you dream that the un-influenced hatchie you traded for that you needed to be a certain gender, gendered opposite.... and later in the day see IRL that it hadn't gendered and THAT was when you realized it was just a dream!!!!

The first thing you do in the morning is log in to check on your dragons!

Hi, my name is CajunSun, and I'm a dragonaholic! xd.png

Woke myself up this morning, clicking on a CB Silver that I was apparently dreaming about.  I was actually pressing down into my pillow, wondering why I couldn't click on it rolleyes.gif

This works much better when you fall asleep with your hand still on the mouse.

um. yeah...

When you are spending various occasions of your day checking the News thead to see if TJ's dragons grew up.

And either before or after, spending time checking your own Val 12 eggs.

Edited by Ashywolf

If you're asking yourself even on a vocation how you're dragons are growing and if you should have fogged that rare egg while you're away.

The first thing you do in the morning is log in to check on your dragons!

Hi, my name is CajunSun, and I'm a dragonaholic! xd.png

^ This is me, too. It's how I motivate myself to get up and out of my warm bed!

When you get up at midnight to catch a valentine egg because you're scared they'll be hard to catch later in the day even though you have to be at school at 7 o'clock the following morning.

when you occasionally end up saying random words only people on dc would understand during a conversation because you find daydreaming about dc so much more interesting than listening to them

when you forget that you have to type "dragon cave" in google to get to this website and instead write "DC" and then are surprised to see stuff about Washington dc instead of dragon cave

When in history class and your teacher is talking about "abandoning a test question" and all you can think about is the Abandoned page on Dragoncave

Edited by AvianCrow

When you close the window with your scroll open in to get something done and find that somehow its open again less than a minute later

When you check your scroll every 5 minutes even though you know fullwell nothing will grow up for 2 days.