Darth Krande

You're helplessly addicted to Dragon Cave if....

-When you read through all 5 pages of this...

-When you spend 90 percent of the time doing something DC related, 10 percent drawing dragons, and 0 percent sleeping/eating/homework.

-When you shout YEEEES!!!! at 4:00 am, waking the entire household because you got a CB Rare.

-When someone asks you for contact information, you give them your DC forums/DC username.

-When all your tabs are 99.9% DC related.

-When you post something here...

-When you get faster internet + better computer just for the sake of DC.

-When you get a pet for the sole purpose of someone to talk to about DC.

-When you see someones hair standing up and scan the room for a thunder dragon egg...

-When you click an electric dragon egg from the cave thinking it was a thunder, then rage because you are scroll locked for 5 hours.

-When you are guilty of all of the above.

ummmm.... THAT.

Oh, and you think of moving to another time zone so no one will be on when you are hunting for rares. xd.png

Edited by ticonderoga2

-when you go mad and rage because habitats and eggs get screwy (ex. Cheese egg in volcano, ice egg in volcano...)

-when you want to yell at TJ for not being considerate about the above

-when you freeze hatchlings just to get your dragon count up faster for a trophy.

/guilty for all of the above

- when you see a license plate with ***-GON and think, "WHAT?!? THEY HAVE ***# of GAURDIAN OF NATURES!" Edited by KrystalSharz

When you post saying you wish TJ would fix said problem or implement said feature... on MagiStream.

-When your spouse threatens to take away the laptop cuz you spend more time on DC than with him/her... <-Just happened to me a few mins ago xd.png

I find that I prolly need to go to a support group O.o

LOL

When you're out in the car and look at street and house names for dragon name ideas...

When you don't think of Dragon Cave as a game, but a natural part of your life.

I honestly get annoyed when people from real life call it a "Dragon game" rolleyes.gif

It's like, so much more than that wub.gif

When you see a dumpy parked car that's red with black spots and can only think that it reminds you of a turp egg.

When you don't think of Dragon Cave as a game, but a natural part of your life.

I honestly get annoyed when people from real life call it a "Dragon game" rolleyes.gif

It's like, so much more than that wub.gif

It is simply a way of life. If I couldn't get on the net to check my dragons at home, I would simply have to go to a library. This would not be a question of going, it would simply have to happen. Probably more than once a day.

DC is like my arm, it simply has to be there. When the net goes down or something strange happens. I go on IRC or Twitter and find out if DC is ok first thing.

-when writing your resume and you put Egg Hunter as your most recent job

-when your easter egg hunting you find the hardest one to find and you cheer

-when your car has an engine problem and it makes a strange noise and you think "Dragon!"

-when you trip on a bakugan ball while walking somewhere and your eyes go wide thinking its a new release.

you see a sign in the top right corner that says "pop up blocked" and you don't realize you aren't on DC forums. you go back to the tab you have dedicated for it, and see that there is no pm... *facedesk*

(yes, I have done this)

When you spend time reading this instead of studing for finals (guilty)

When you carve out a couple minutes of each morning when you already have a hectic schedual just to check your scroll and see if anything hatched/gendered/grew up overnight.

When you actually start crying because you accidently abandoned a silver egg that got gifted to you..

When you start debating whether or not you should get a note book just to plan lineages.

When you start getting sad because you realize you're not as addicted to DC as you used to be.

You really need to pee but a drop is coming up.

EDIT: When you realise you have 2 scroll tabs open and 2 DC forum tabs open. o.o

Edited by xLemon

- when you're woken up early in the morning to go somewhere and you ask, "How many dragons can I take?"

(Yes, I actually did this once. q.q I fell asleep after playing Dragcave and freaking out over the egg limit and only had 2 hours of sleep, haha.)

Moving this thread back to the front page as some interest have expressed interest in it lately.

If you have dreams and want to write stories about your dragons.

/this is me

When you would rather make essays for your dragons instead of your homework...

When you're at work, and in the back of your mind you're mapping out lineages, and looking forward to breeding your dragons (or catching more) once you're home. Watching the clock is also usually involved laugh.gif

Edited by CDM

When you accidentally call someone's baby a 'hatchling'. Awkwardest moment of my life.

-When all your tabs are 99.9% DC related.

user posted image

I am guilty!

I love this game, and can't stop playing it. My husband kinda doesn't get why I keep playing it. There really isn't much to do on the cave side, but the forums are so much fun.