TJ09

2024-02-14 - Happy Valentine’s Day!

Those new dragons are adorable! ❤

Thank you for another new breed. 

I'll give up on the game. Can't get any order completed, don't know how to get those "in between" ingredients working.

Cheers

Seriva

5 minutes ago, Seriva Senkalora said:

I'll give up on the game. Can't get any order completed, don't know how to get those "in between" ingredients working.

What helped me most was realising that you need pot+sink+stove to make hot water. And that ice always has to go absolutely last. The site does the in between things for you. If you put pot and sink next to each other, the two symbols will glow and merge. The new symbol, a pot filled with water, will then glow and merge with the symbol for the stove for a new symbol (pot of hot water) and so on. 

The adults are stunning, and I absolutely love their description and lore. I'm excited to start some lineages with them! ♥️

Just scored 1250 in the game!

Now I got 1370!

Now I got 1510!

Edited by Asharah
addition

Once again, a gorgeous dragon I cannot hoard right now. Next year, though, it's Over. I'm gonna get 300 of these new dragons.

so what position is the s2 in? I still see a cute baby dragon on its back (zoomed screenshots didn't change that), but perhaps the spriters can clarify? ;)

Anyone else having trouble with Fruitberry Soda with ice?

None of the soda is on the recipe list.

I've tried:
Fruitberry -> Juicer -> Juice cup -> Carbonator -> Ice
Fruitberry -> Juicer -> Juice cup -> Ice -> Carbonator
Fruitberry -> Juicer -> Carbonator -> Juice cup -> Ice

And none of those are working.

Edited by Kanaye
Removed comma

Can't figure out "bubbly fruit berry juice with ice."  Tried juicer + fruit berry + carbonator + juice cup + ice.  Tried Juicer + fruit berry + juice cup + carbonator + ice.  Tried the recipes with Fruitberry and juicer reversed.  Tried putting the carbonator first.  Eventually, I gave up. 

11 minutes ago, Kanaye said:

Anyone else having trouble with Fruitberry Soda with ice?

None of the soda is on the recipe list.

I've tried:
Fruitberry -> Juicer -> Juice cup -> Carbonator -> Ice
Fruitberry -> Juicer -> Juice cup -> Ice -> Carbonator
Fruitberry -> Juicer -> Carbonator -> Juice cup -> Ice

And none of those are working.

I think it's glitched.  I did it this: "Fruitberry -> Juicer -> Juice cup -> Carbonator -> Ice" successfully, and the next time I did exactly the same and it didn't work.

Fyr: success to make a melon soda w/ice using Desert Melon -> Juicer -> Juice cup -> Carbonator -> Ice, not sure only fruitberry has problem or other fruit would randomly happen too.

edit: okay I guess the bug is the ice can't combine with fruitberry soda

Screenshot_20240219-072007_Samsung Internet.jpg

Fyr: a successful clusterfruit soda w/ice

Screenshot_20240219-073408_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.9bb24ed63de7c9a944b7339e234e3eb6.jpg

edit 02:

If your dragon asked for warm milk, try to give them a hot milk. XD

Edited by D-wing

Well, at least I'm glad the issue isn't just me.

Thank you, @D-wing

I love the new Fenghuo Wyrms!  Even though their tails are so fancy, it's still easy to see all of their facial features,   :D

Okay, since when is Soda on the menu?

I mean, I figured it out pretty quick but...

A flower dragon? They are gorgeous and I'm loving their colors! 

Happy Valentines and Lunar New Year! 🎉

Fenghuo eggs are starting to hit the AP now. The new release egg wall is approaching.

37 minutes ago, Mika said:

The new release egg wall is approaching.

I don't think it will be a wall just yet. The eggs hitting now are from the 14th and there were still lots of older ones being bred, which will be mixed in in larger quantities. But once all the bred eggs from the 14th are gone, then there will be a wall of the NR eggs from the 15th and 16th.

The Fenghuo Wyrms are gorgeous. Love how they treat everyone like a flower and how they are trying to make everyone blossom. Lovely.

Thank you TJ and artist, great job!

Finally figured out why I couldn't figure out basic tea in the game. Sink for me does not equal water as we don't drink our tapwater here. XD Thank you to those who keep the wiki updated!

Thanks, TJ, spriters, and game creators for another fun holiday!

I just looove the new valentine dragons. Thank you so much. I love the event. Feb 14th is my birthday and I like that so amazing dragons come out each of my birthdays. It's my favorite event.

U1JbRyI.png

Happy Valentine's Day & Lunar New Year!

Thank you to spatio and XDLugia for the opportunity to collaborate on the Fenghuo, as well as all the kind comments here in the thread. Looking forward to seeing all of the lovely lineages made with these dragons, and I wish everyone a wonderful new year filled with good fortune and happiness. May your beautiful flowers never wilt!