TJ09

2024-02-14 - Happy Valentine’s Day!

Wow amazing , such a beautiful piece of artwork , thank you guys for coming up with a lovely dragon, can’t what to see what the future brings 💕

I'm getting an error whenever I try to pick up any egg:

IMG_0247.thumb.jpeg.40de65a3b605c1a6f9afa719110d5f71.jpeg

I think we broke the site again. 😂 

Edit half an hour later: Annnnnnd we're back. We survived the lag monster of ‘24. 

Edited by Library_gremlin

The new art from Birdz...omg. truly stunning dragons. I'm sad they're a vday because I'll only be able to hoard them once a year! 

Gotta say, I’ll be sad when this mini game is over. It’s probably my second favorite after the holiday cooking mini game that we had a few years back 

The Fenghuo is absolutely fantastic, love the pose, the design, the colours. :wub:

Easily my new favourite Valentine dragon.

Thank you TJ, Spriters and everyone involved in the event!

Now that mine are grown I can safely say that I LOVE the new dragon!  When I read about them cheering up a "wilting flower,"  I was all, "AWWWWW...."  And now I love them even MORE. :D

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

This dragon visited my shop and I cannot remember what breed it is. Anyone know?

I'm curious. With the theory that the dragons are from our own scroll, has anyone seen say an enraged pitfire or a corporeal celestial, because you had one on your scroll, or just the default sprites?

Still need to get a chicken visit. XD

dragon.jpg

3 minutes ago, Charity322 said:

This dragon visited my shop and I cannot remember what breed it is. Anyone know?

That is an Incense Dragon -- hybrid of Black Tea and Script.

Edited by purplehaze

3 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

That is an Incense Dragon -- hybrid of Black Tea and Script.

Thank you! I have to get myself some more of those; they're pretty.

Welcome to the last breed that able to join the party. XD

image.png.2b4ef93d9a18ee74cb93c1242371a402.png

4 hours ago, Charity322 said:

I'm curious. With the theory that the dragons are from our own scroll, has anyone seen say an enraged pitfire or a corporeal celestial, because you had one on your scroll, or just the default sprites?

Still need to get a chicken visit. XD

I guess we could saw enraged pitfire and corporeal celestial because we could saw both Metachrosis and normal painted ray.

Edit: okay I can confirm about celestial. He is the only male celestial in my scroll. After I saw it, I take a screenshot and corporeal it, and that's what he look like when I meet him again. XD

image.png.dad5de4944973f719922b1fde0a74208.pngimage.png.3beb42527131f185b9edb9b718a850ac.png

Also the reborn pitfire

image.png.9899ef746193ca9362f3bbf7036a26c6.pngimage.png.8c3dc7373275d3dcd20d553d21aefe77.png

ps. seem like paper are afraid of fire but not water. XD

image.png.089ff3cb45721c81c5e6a2a81694e514.png

Edited by D-wing

I beat my old record

image.png.8ac8f0dfe77296e561f7234340110334.png

💀

Funnily, nearly every Black Tea dragon I've served have wanted coffee. 

The new dragon is gorgeous! I love the design and the color scheme is stunning! :wub: Thank you @birdzgoboom❤️

Also - can this game be any cuter? I got visited by a blue dino among many other guests, and I'm surprised by how many dragons ordered warm milk with honey, I think that's adorable! :wub: 

1 hour ago, Twyro said:

and I'm surprised by how many dragons ordered warm milk with honey, I think that's adorable! :wub: 

Sweet.

Mine realized how challenged I was as a barista - I lost track of how many ordered 'water, no ice'. XD

1 hour ago, Ripan said:

I beat my old record

image.png.8ac8f0dfe77296e561f7234340110334.png

Funnily, nearly every Black Tea dragon I've served have wanted coffee. 

Mine ordered green tea.

I cannot figure out this minigame to save my life, i really wish it had some form of training, omg-

but the NR sprites are perfection ❤️

22 hours ago, birdzgoboom said:

U1JbRyI.png

Happy Valentine's Day & Lunar New Year!

Thank you to spatio and XDLugia for the opportunity to collaborate on the Fenghuo, as well as all the kind comments here in the thread. Looking forward to seeing all of the lovely lineages made with these dragons, and I wish everyone a wonderful new year filled with good fortune and happiness. May your beautiful flowers never wilt!

Gosh these are so lovely!

Thank you very much!

Also, now the AP is down to hours left on eggs. I've also been seeing some new eggs.

Start grabbing!

I'm scroll locked for several hours longer. Let's hope to clear out the last of the eggs!

After Halloween I hope we don't get too low.