TJ09

2023-10-01 - October Dragon Release

Oops, accidentally caught 5 swirls and 3 glooms instead of an even 4 and 4. Time to wait a bit to trade one 😅

Love the hatchlings!  And I have my full of eggs, with only a little difficulty.

Full of eggies~ ❤️ I have six gloomy eggs for reasons that I can't even explain to myself. lol

I managed to get five of the swirls and only three of the gloomy, but I will try to trade when cooldown is over.  

For those still searching, I got all eight eggs over the last four hours, on a tablet with only touchscreen and on Wi-Fi.

I have been a member since 2008, and trust me, we had so much worse lag back then, ask anyone who has been around that long.   And every single release there has always been complaining, and yet most of us still hang around.  It was either three or four releases ago, I missed it by a week.  The only thing I complained about was having to read through the Forum release pages until page 7 before I found descriptions of the eggs.   I am still working on collecting those eggs, but I try to be patient, as my screams when I misclick or miss the egg only scares my kitties.

Hang on, people, eventually you may find the eggs.  Only a couple of weeks ago I found a Vespine in the Cave and it was White!  And there are lovely members who are very nice and will try to give eggs away.  I know this because I have been the recipient of their generosity a number of times..  My thanks to those generous people.

oooh, I was not expecting a release today so almost didn't check the cave. Glad I did! Managed to get my four Gloomys and 3 Swirls, just need to grab another Swirl....

16 minutes ago, Cthulhu said:

I managed to get five of the swirls and only three of the gloomy, but I will try to trade when cooldown is over.  

For those still searching, I got all eight eggs over the last four hours, on a tablet with only touchscreen and on Wi-Fi.

I have been a member since 2008, and trust me, we had so much worse lag back then, ask anyone who has been around that long.   And every single release there has always been complaining, and yet most of us still hang around.  It was either three or four releases ago, I missed it by a week.  The only thing I complained about was having to read through the Forum release pages until page 7 before I found descriptions of the eggs.   I am still working on collecting those eggs, but I try to be patient, as my screams when I misclick or miss the egg only scares my kitties.

Hang on, people, eventually you may find the eggs.  Only a couple of weeks ago I found a Vespine in the Cave and it was White!  And there are lovely members who are very nice and will try to give eggs away.  I know this because I have been the recipient of their generosity a number of times..  My thanks to those generous people.

The second post on page 1 has the descriptions. ^^ There's usually someone who does that. 

I accidently grabbed an extra gloomy while try to nap a 2nd swirly (of course I'm scroll locked now). If anyone wants to trade after cool down message me.

Edited by Dragon_Tamer_Rita

Of course I find out about this drop, exactly 16 hours after it dropped. 😕

They definitely look interesting so far, really wish I was able to get them during the initial drop wave.

WOW did not expect this today lol man grabbing eggs was fierce I got 1 of each but still need at least 1 of each more so still hunting

Edited by Merlot

Did they stop dropping entirely or do they still show up in five minute or hourly drops?

3 hours ago, Lushwave said:

Yippee for another two-headed wingless!

Always good news!

Just woke up and realized I JUST MISSED the end of the flood, haha. I absolutely adore these little guys!!! Purple is also my favorite color so I'm always happy when we have more purple dragons. >:) 

This is how I learned it was October. Although I’m an hour behind cave time so technically it was not yet October. Did the same thing I always do, which is check to see how fast they’re going and if I can grab them right when I notice, then come back in several hours once it’s calmed down. Got three of each. They look super cute so far! I wonder if the swirly one will keep on looking catlike when it grows up. 

Do the new drops only last in the morning?  I couldn't get on til now and it's back to normal drops and I could only get one last night.  Didn't new drops go for at least a whole day before going back to normal?   I feel cheated.

Edited by Vic

5 hours ago, camelia2 said:

Ah, look! 2 more breeds for my meme xD812231.jpg.264c39d588744275c7113cb27980f062.jpg

This made me laugh so hard 😂 thank you for this! 

and oh wow these are harder to grab than I anticipated! Regular eggs already mixing in oh no 😱

Did anyone else use Precognition on their eggs? All my swirlys are female and all my gloomys are male. Is this a coincidence or not?

Maybe it's just me, but I really wish the new egg drop could last a full 24 hours. I've spent most of today completely lacking any Internet access, as I often do on a Sunday. :'(