TJ09

2023-10-01 - October Dragon Release

I really like the description of Vilvoors! Of course the sprite looks great, too. I'm quite excited to see the other adults!

the Vilvoors are so delightfully f u r r y 🥰
omg the Tangledrakins!  so gorgeous & I love the colors 💜

thank you Schen & Mewtie for the beautiful sprites. 

Edited by mishhelle

Fab Tangledrakins too

GREAT work, spriters.

Wow, tangledrakin might be my favourite two-headed breed so far! They look fantastic and their lore is so unique.

Loving the adult sprites too and managed to get 4 each of both the Tangledrakins and Vilvoors.

Great job spriters.

Very nice adults!  Thanks TJ and the artists!

Really like the way these look and the descriptions - thank you TJ and spriters!

These are so cool=3 I don't have too many two-heads so I hope somebody creates pretty checkers, I'd love to trade for pretty checkers=3

Edited by DarkellaLord

Both of them are so cool! Love both of their lores and the spritework for both of them is phenomenal ❤️ thank you Schen and Mewtie for even more gorgeous (and well-needed) dragons :)

Lovely adults! These are both really beautiful breeds. I might breed the Tangle ones with Jesters. 

Tangledrakin are absolutely gorgeus, so elegant and unique. Their horns are beatiful and i do appreciate they are wingless, it makes them more unique and mystical.

Vilvoor are yet another original new addition to the game, their fur/feather like skin is quite gloomy and appropiate to their concept. I appreciate that their lines are cleary defined and makes their pose recognazibale despite being such a dark sprite. I do have serious difficultes in that regard with Spirit Ward dragons.

Ooh, the adults are all so cool. I'll definitely be trying them with Crypts this Halloween, I'm excited to have some spooky looking options to pair with them.

Wow the adults are gorgeous!!!!!! Excellent work spriters, can’t wait to start hoarding them ❤️

Wow, very unique looking adults, the tangled horns are so interesting and the fluffy boys are very fluffy lmao.

But um, a moment of silence for the Tangledrakin babies that'll perish in the fog on my scroll for the sake of zombies.... 😶

Edited by MissK.

both of the new breeds are stunning! the artwork is so gorgeous, i think i may have new favorite two-headeds -- or at least there's now a three way tie with blancblacks. even though i'm somewhat dreading the lineage view, especially of tangledrakins, halloween breeding just got super intetesting (and there goes all the scroll space i thought i was gonna have... but i'm not complaining!).

also love the lore on both breeds. 💜💜 💜💜 i know vilvoors can't breed with cloudplumes, but i like to imagine some friendships and interspecies snuggling. :wub:

really fantastic work all around!