TJ09

2023-10-01 - October Dragon Release

2 minutes ago, KageSora said:

It's been discussed, among other things, in this topic.  One of the major reasons it's Not A Great Idea is that you can't really fit 6 eggs easily on the screen for a lot of mobile devices, without some rearranging of the layout of the biome pages.

That makes sense. I guess the only other option would be longer drops then. 

That being said, I'm glad I waited for the top of the hour drop. I managed to grab 3 Swirly eggs and one Gloomy.

Definitely agree the hourly should be extended during drops like this. The 1 AM drop was done in about a minute and I haven't managed to snag a single new egg. Especially since it seems like the page refresh immediately slows to a crawl the second any drop happens so by the time the page actually fully reloads everything's gone - and I have pretty reliable and fast internet. It stops being fun and starts becoming infuriating after a while.

Well, I wasn't expecting an October release, but always best to check.  I was expecting a September release last weekend.

Every time I go through a 5-minute refresh without catching anything, I tell myself "well, SOMEONE caught those eggs, so that means less competition for the eggs coming up!" 

Just trying to keep a positive spin on these sometimes frustrating early hours of a release ..😁

I love new releases!

Happy to see new surprise release! I just realized that Halloween is right around the corner and I haven't finished planning and organizing lineages projects yet lol

I managed to get two of each. I have no idea what I should do... Since I don't know if I'll get the other colors or whatever... Guess I could try to get two more... Hmm...

Wow, I got a swirly one after about 30 minutes of trying. Thank goodness I got email notifications or I'd have missed it entirely. I figured after last weekend, the next drop would be the Weenie one. 

Ah! Oh my goodness! I have 4 of one kind and 2 of the other! I'm going to bed! Ha!

I got the gloomy one. I'm on my phone when I'd rather be using my laptop. Sadly my laptop is home while I'm stuck in the hospital. 🙁

The eggs look lovely and I really look forward to see how they grow!

That being said, it’s a shame that not even the hourly drop lasts about 30secs before the cave going completely empty all over again, I wouldn't mind staying up if that meant I got a better opportunity to catch NRs :(

I got some at the hourly drop! All from the Jungle so hopefully I can swap for some gloomy ones from other biomes in the morning.

Argh. I'm stuck at one of each. I want to go to sleep but can't now. They're going so fast. 😭

Edited by RagaDal

Good morning everyone, I did not think there would be another release before Halloween, 😮

Off I go, hunt the babies

i'm excited to have more options to breed crypts with! (i'm less excited that i put off getting organized for halloween this long...😅😅😅)

So I refreshed as soon as the time switched over to :00, and the biomes are still empty. 

This has been the worst year for new releases. Dreading the Halloween release. 

Edited by darkladyselenity

2 hours ago, KageSora said:

It's been discussed, among other things, in this topic.  One of the major reasons it's Not A Great Idea is that you can't really fit 6 eggs easily on the screen for a lot of mobile devices, without some rearranging of the layout of the biome pages.

Ok but… in less than 10 seconds after drop the egg wave is depleted: all eggs are taken. If I refresh biome the second the clock ticks xx:x5 and click on an egg, it says it’s already taken. Time to go back to biome and refresh and it’s over already. It’s impossible to get new releases like this. Due to lag, due to whatever. 
Then they should increase the number of eggs released or prolong the flood release window to a whole day or more.