TJ09

2023-10-01 - October Dragon Release

nice

l9RHi.gif.11373e2f503eca6c32ae721103b0372d.gif The light swirls on this egg stand out against the dark underbrush. Forest,  Jungle.

• Sorts between Sweetling and Tarantula Hawk Drake.
  • Not biteable = likely a two-headed breed.
  • Two sprites = will have one non-dimorphic s2 sprite and one non-dimorphic adult sprite.

KPT8S.gif.ee184c177f83a54f6cf9f0ce041e9a53.gif It is difficult to discern this egg from its gloomy surroundings. Alpine, Jungle, Volcano.

• Sorts between Vespine Drake and Vremya Drake.
  • Not biteable - likely a two-headed breed.
  • Four sprites = will have either:
    • Two gender-dimorphic s2 sprites and two gender-dimorphic adult sprites
    • Two color variants, with one non-dimorphic s2 sprite and one non-dimorphic adult sprite for each.

Fast facts:

• Floods like this one will occur for 16 hours.
  • Empty biomes are normal - rest assured that several hundreds of the new eggs do spawn each hour, yet many are taken quite fast.
  • The biomes refresh every five minutes on the dot. Be sure to check those refreshes to nab an egg in the flood.
  • Non-holiday releases like this one are permanent, and will appear in cave perpetually past the flood time.
Edited by Lushwave

Ah...  I didn't expect this, though IIRC it's happened before.  Glad I refreshed at the right moment.

finally, I got in early...

Edited by Husky51

Oooh

Edit:

Double oooh, spooky two-head potential Crypt mates!

Edited by GhostMouse

3 minutes ago, Lushwave said:

nice

l9RHi.gif.11373e2f503eca6c32ae721103b0372d.gif The light swirls on this egg stand out against the dark underbrush. Forest,  Jungle.

KPT8S.gif.ee184c177f83a54f6cf9f0ce041e9a53.gif It is difficult to discern this egg from its gloomy surroundings. Alpine, Volcano.

The "it is difficult to discent this egg" also shows up in the Jungle