TJ09

2023-10-01 - October Dragon Release

I noticed the release a lot quicker than usually do. So I'm already hyped. The description for the first egg is cool. 

So does this mean no Halloween eggs?

Got 3 Swirl and only 1 Gloomy. I want at least two more Gloomy before I go to bed. Might be tough with everyone grabbing eggs 😛

Can't believe you would do this TJ...

Oh wait.

Yes I can!

Happy October release!!

Good googly moogly, these eggies go fast! I'm just not quick enough tonight. lol

Love the new release, wasn't expecting it. Hopefully I can get some. Time to try my best!

8 minutes ago, AztecCroc said:

A regular release during October? That seems abnormal.

It's very rare, this is only the second time it's happened since Halloween breeds were introduced in '08.

7 minutes ago, Vic said:

So does this mean no Halloween eggs?

No, there should still be a Halloween release!  In '10 there was a 10/10/10 release and then the usual Halloween release, and in '12 we had the Halloween release in early November (delayed due to a major natural disaster) followed by a usual November release later that month.

Happy hunting, everyone! 🎃

Hopefully these eggs aren't too difficult to find in the future (I'm a bit scroll-locked at the moment), as they both look amazing. I can't wait to see what the dragons inside will look like!

This isn't meant as a complaint, however I am 100% all for increasing the number of eggs per biome. from 3 to 6 maybe? 

It's still really early in the release, so I'm not panicking. Just worried with the massive lag in the caves. ^^;

Edited by Syiren
Forgot to add something. ^^;

1 minute ago, Syiren said:

This isn't meant as a complaint, however I am 100% all for increasing the number of eggs per biome. from 3 to 6 maybe? 

Yes. Yes. I like this. 

Well, I was kind of expecting this, but I am egg-locked anyway. One empty slot. Oh well I don't care all that much about getting them on release day -- just hope they don't do the super-rare disappearing act after the flood! Excited for more two-heads and love the look of these eggs!

6 minutes ago, Syiren said:

It's still really early in the release, so I'm not panicking. Just worried with the massive lag in the caves. ^^;

Absolutely agree! 
got only one swirl and that’s all… 

Got the Gloomy one. Now I just need a swirly! (giggle)

It sounds so weird to say I need a Swirly. xD

I do hope they turn out to be two-headed wingless dragons. It would be great for zombie-collecting

Edited by Chaos Rider

Ooooh, if they're possibly two-headed breeds, I hope one of them is wingless - the thought of having to try for the zombie for that variant by sacrificing a Halloween breed with very limited availability makes me a bit sad. 

I do very much love that swirl egg, though - can't wait to see what it ends up being. 

Managed to snag two of the swirl egg after incuhatching one egg and giving another to my mom for her scroll goals, I'm super excited to see how these look!

23 minutes ago, Syiren said:

18 minutes ago, Rykan said:

Absolutely agree!

It's been discussed, among other things, in this topic.  One of the major reasons it's Not A Great Idea is that you can't really fit 6 eggs easily on the screen for a lot of mobile devices, without some rearranging of the layout of the biome pages.

I managed to get 2 gloomy eggs! 1 earlier, and 1 in the drop at 1 am. I feel so accomplished. Now to get the other one... Hmm...