TJ09

2023-06-25 - June Dragon Release

Love the new dragons! They are both so incredibly pretty :wub:

Had no luck finding the white ones, but I had some other nice finds instead.

Now that my yellow drakes hatched, I could afford to use some egg space. Delighted that I got two out of two tries for Incense dragons. Will need more CB parents before trying for any more.

How long does it take for new releases to show in the encyclopaedia and the market? 

Longing to find out if the pretty White Vespines will be available and, if so, for how much. Only have one so far and he's already pining for a nest mate.

41 minutes ago, LadyMadonna said:

How long does it take for new releases to show in the encyclopaedia and the market? 

After users started to get adults so I think would be tomorrow.

11 minutes ago, D-wing said:

After users started to get adults so I think would be tomorrow.

I've already seen a few adults for users, but I think those were probably dragons that were forced--so yeah, tomorrow or so seems most likely when the non-forced ones will start growing up.

Beautiful adults! I love how cheerful the hybrids look. Well done artists and conceptors, once again!

Small reminder since a few things have come up - remember the first rule of the forum is to respect others. I shouldn't have to explain what this means, but this also means others who are not on the forum (ie in the trade hub) and not to deride others for how they word their trades or what they choose to ask for. You can simply choose not to trade with them. 

5 hours ago, Kaini said:

Small reminder since a few things have come up - remember the first rule of the forum is to respect others. I shouldn't have to explain what this means, but this also means others who are not on the forum (ie in the trade hub) and not to deride others for how they word their trades or what they choose to ask for. You can simply choose not to trade with them. 

Sorry about that, I shoulda thought better how I sounded and not posted such.

I completely missed the drop on this one. I was watching but got side-tracked. I have only seen a couple of the drakes in the cave but wasn't quick enough to catch. I did produce 4 of the hybrid. :wub:

5 minutes ago, BlackMagicRose said:

I completely missed the drop on this one. I was watching but got side-tracked. I have only seen a couple of the drakes in the cave but wasn't quick enough to catch. I did produce 4 of the hybrid. :wub:

the hybrids tails make me think of leopard geckos.

LOL.... I like geckos. I can't wait to be able to catch the drakes but I have a feeling they are a bit more on the rarer side.

Someone compared their rarity to Gemshards and that feels about right. So somewhere between uncommon and rare depending on the day.

2 hours ago, BlackMagicRose said:

LOL.... I like geckos. I can't wait to be able to catch the drakes but I have a feeling they are a bit more on the rarer side.

used have a lepord gecko, I have a crested eyelash gecko currently.. along with an army of other animals xD.

Plus side, it seems the hybrid is very common and not hard to breed

34 minutes ago, Thaliel said:

I'm giving up. No matter what time I check the coast, there is never any new eggs to find

hopefully they'll be in the market. try watching the ap, maybe check in mourning, seen some being dropped there earlier today around between 8-10a.m. cave time.

Have say, while I lucked out on the yellow, got to agree with others saying make drops 24hr, seems this release, quite a few people missed out on even getting the yellow.

Sorry for some sentences seems speak too strongly! **** Anyways, I continue to offer 1-2 yellows for someone who asking for them in hub and have only 0-1 yellows. My ratios until now is 32:5, 2/18 white after flood. Will be happy if market can save most of people.

ps. drakes are cool and the incense are cute. I love their teeth. XD

Edit: so the white one doesn't appear in market...🤔 okay will try to catch more to help people get them. Do anyone know could you get them by buying yellows or not?

Edited by D-wing

So happy the eggs are now in the market because I’ve barely seen any since the release, and caught none myself. :) Are the white ones going to be in the market as well or are they cave exclusive? ♥️

And the White Vespines are not in the Market 😓 I would have hoped that you could get them at least for some more shards 😕 Now off to search them in the Cave again, well, I still had no luck in catching one myself (at least I managed to trade for 2 out of 4 somehow)

14 minutes ago, tjenni said:

And the White Vespines are not in the Market 😓 I would have hoped that you could get them at least for some more shards 😕 Now off to search them in the Cave again, well, I still had no luck in catching one myself (at least I managed to trade for 2 out of 4 somehow)

Are they not available at all or are they not displayed? The Vespine mechanics seems similar to the Dorsal and I always assumed that, if I bought a Dorsal from the Market, I would most often get the Purple variant but sometimes randomly get a Red, just like when grabbing a Dorsal from the cave. I never checked though. If someone could confirm how it works for Dorsal, the same would probably apply to Vespine. 

2 minutes ago, Elizabeth Moonstone said:

Are they not available at all or are they not displayed? The Vespine mechanics seems similar to the Dorsal and I always assumed that, if I bought a Dorsal from the Market, I would most often get the Purple variant but sometimes randomly get a Red, just like when grabbing a Dorsal from the cave. I never checked though. If someone could confirm how it works for Dorsal, the same would probably apply to Vespine. 

That's what I assumed, since I thought there was a chance of getting a red Dorsal or tan Ridgewing from the market on occasion, though I'm not certain. I got four Vespine eggs from the market just now and they all turned out to be yellow, but I could just be very unlucky if there is a chance.

White Vespine can be bought from the Market. Bought 3 Vespines, got 2 yellows and 1 white!

EDIT: Bought 2 more, all yellows. Will dump the eggs into the AP after the 5h mark.

Edited by Elizabeth Moonstone

1 minute ago, Elizabeth Moonstone said:

White Vespine can be bought from the Market. Bought 3 Vespines, got 2 yellows and 1 white!

Thanks for confirm! It would become a very important evidence that if someone had same questions in the future! XD

Seriously? But do they display as only yellow or was there a moment of showing a white? I don’t really want to spend shards on something, that has a 1 percent chance of being what I want it to be (is there even a notice somewhere how high the chances are to get the whites?)

They displayed as Yellow when I clicked "Buy", but when I got the eggs, one of them was white. So you cannot know what you will get before you commit to spending your shards.

In the cave, I got 1/6 odds and today in the Market, 1/5 odds. But I might have just been lucky.

I suppose my luck just isn't that great then, 8/8 of the eggs I got were yellow. Too bad I was so egg-locked for the new release this month; if I had known just how difficult obtaining the white variant would turn out to be, I would have dropped everything to collect more eggs during the initial drop, but at least there's still a slim chance for me thanks to the market.

Edited by Rhikasa