TJ09

2022-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

If this is turns out to be a kirin looking dragon, i think its gonna be my new halloween favorite! Kirins are one of my fav mythological beings. Cant wait for it to grow up! 

5 hours ago, Ripan said:

Two faces?

Jekyll and Hyde or some sort of Chimera thing?

Edit: Sorts between Crimson Flare Pygmy and Crystalline.

I'm thinking 'chrysocolla', a  green or blue "copper bearing gemstone"

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

Yes.

It should be. There'd be more hatchlings if there were variations.

Be old-fashioned and write notes down as you go along?

Happy Halloween, Dragon Cave!

Spoiler

Halloween-Graveyard-Brownies-5.jpg

I thought so but couldn't remember for sure, thank you!

Hm......... turs out possible spoiler:

Spoiler

I was a loose end. 🤣

kudos to everyone who worked on the event, the murder mystery was a blast! it took me a while to decide who to accuse after i gathered evidence, but i got it on my first try!
no spoilers here, good luck fellow detectives!

6 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Is anyone else having zombie issues ? EVERYTHING I have tried to kill today has dodged.

All the newer release types I tried have dodged, so far out of six attempts I've managed one kill of a seawrym pgmy. It's definitely frustrating.

I've successfully murdered some f my dragons and have tombstones. When will I see the zombies? I've forgotten this mechanic.

ETA: I did manage to get ONE zombie of five tries. I also just got some really exciting email!! YAYNESS!

Edited by Oddsoxdi
to add infor

Loved the murder mystery -- I'm a sucker for mysteries anyway and this one was fun! Got the murderer on my first try and enjoyed putting the pieces together. I'm also really looking forward to seeing what's up with the new Halloweens... Excited to see a two-headed holiday, and the implications of potentially being able to bite two-headeds is interesting...

Happy Halloween to all!

2 minutes ago, Oddsoxdi said:

I've successfully murdered some f my dragons and have tombstones. When will I see the zombies? I've forgotten this mechanic.

You need to attempt to revive them to get a chance at a zombie. It will either fully revive, zombify, or stay dead.

The red eyes and horn shape give me oni vibes!

Edited by SkyWolf25

i just realized that these are probably a new body type

who will be the one to gamble their new halloweens for shiny new zombie sprite

The idea of a murder mystery event for this year's Halloween is excellent and I'm having great fun playing through everything so far! And I love that the new Halloween breed appears to be Two-headed. Can't wait to see what its deal is! The egg sprite alone is beautiful. 

Hello! The hatchies look so lovely. I really really loved the murder mystery game !!!! It was a perfect balance of jokes and humor and actual clues/mystery solving which isn't always easy to achieve, had just absolutely so much content in there, everything was really lovely and put together I had a blast

Hooray for Halloween! 🥳 I love the murder mystery so much I finished it in pretty much one go and then reset it to see everything I hadn't seen, and in the meantime I forgot all about the NEW EGGS 😂 until I opened this topic. You did a truly wonderful job with the event this year and I'm very happy! 🥰

Here's a guide to how to get the

Spoiler

butler

to confess for the murder mystery game for anyone who's having trouble!

Spoiler

1. Start with going to the observatory and speaking with the arcana dragon. Ask her about what she was doing during the murder. She'll tell you about a death spell scroll and a note she got from "her uncle" that doesn't sound like her uncle at all due to the lack of puns.

2. Go to the office and search the room. You'll find a will from Joe. After that, talk to the butler and exhaust his dialogue options outside of asking about other dragons. He'll basically explain that he's very unhappy with his working situation and Joe's antics.
3. Go to the 2nd guest bedroom upstairs and talk to the Spitfire and ask him about who he is and what he was doing during the murder. He will tell you that he was supposed to get snacks from the butler, but he never came.
4. Go to the library and investigate the room. You'll find a scroll. Talk to the dragon there and ask about what he was doing. After that, ask about the scroll. He'll tell you that it's a "death scroll".

5. Go to the kitchen and talk with the cheese dragon. Ask what he was doing during the murder. He will tell you that the butler let him off early. Ask about how he feels about his job and he'll tell you Joe was a very annoying boss. Ask about the butler under ask about another dragon option.

6. Go to the main bedroom upstairs and investigate the closet. Talk to the murkling and ask about his bag. He'll drop a ring. Return it to him and then ask him about the butler. (I'm not sure if this is mandatory)

7. Go to the dinning room. Investigate the rampaging drake. Tell her she's a good girl and then feed her a treat. After you do that, pet her and she'll give you a dino plush. Talk with the red dragon and ask him about the dino plush. A knife will fall out. Ask him about the knife.

8. Go to the lounge and ask the flamingo dragon what happened during the murder. He'll give a brief recap. (not sure if mandatory)

9. Go to the game room and talk with the dragon asking about their relation with Joe. They'll tell you about their DnD campaign and clear up what the death cult is (not sure if this is mandatory)

10. Go to the first guest room upstairs and talk with the silver dragon for more dialogue (not mandatory)

11. Go to the conservatory and talk with black tea so she can spill you some tea (not mandatory)
12. Accuse the butler and it should be successful.

Edited by Suki No Seki
Hiding who the murder is.