TJ09

2022-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

I wish the event had text that we could copy and paste. There's a lot of detail and I have no idea what's important or not and taking and cropping screenshots is taking forever.

30 minutes ago, AngelsSin said:

I am probably in the minority hoping that the new hallows aren't Drake/two heads. I don't collect those as i don't like that there is limited breeding choices for them. So i would likely trade mine away if it turns out they are.😭

There are 25 different two-head breeds and alts now though. That's a pretty good amount of breeding choices-- scroll limits keep us from breeding that many lineages each holiday anyway!

Happy Halloween! 

🍂 🕸️👻🕯️🎃🕯️👻🕸️🍂

This cool, weathered egg is a heavy burden to bear.

Did we pick up a cold iron egg?

Minor spoilers for the event:

Spoiler

My character too has now sustained the grievous injury of a stubbed toe; does that mean I too am excused from investigating? XD

happy halloween everyone! managed to grab 3 of these guys and influenced a m/f pair! i’ll have to mess with the event later as it’s pretty late..

good luck everyone! have fun!

edit: oooooh! please tell me we got a two-headed holiday? i’m excited if so!

Edited by ednfall

2 hours ago, hitme10 said:

>insert the usual cant grab any

its absurb how some people can grab so many already while i cant get a single one

Happy halloween

I feel you, man...getting to be 3hr mark of me trying and failing :P this old old laptop tho...

Happy Halloween!  About to check out this murder mystery and am excited to do so...

Oooo.  No biting these, eh? Two-headed heavy burden, perhaps?  It doesn't LOOK like a pygmy or a drake, but then, I guess neither does the pumpkin dragon's egg... 

I have seriously never been this successful in catching multiple eggs for a new release ever, including previous Halloweens.  I may trade some of mine for folks who are having trouble - but I suspect later into the day it'll get a lot easier and I suggest clicking with your scroll wheel repeatedly like a monomaniacal fiend on the same spot in the same environment, starting the second time.is ticks to a minute multiple of 5 (but not ON the hour, when things get wonky), so that every attempt opens in a new tab and you don't have to go back to keep clicking fiendishly.  It took me an embarrassingly long time to arrive at this method, which only really works during floods like this.  May it help someone.  

'Room Full of Vampires' is a thing I never thought I'd see referenced, but here we are!

Can't wait to see what the new eggs look like! Going to have a rather tight window for catching them later tonight, personally. Hoping I can get a full set. 

solved the mystery, got it on first try. a little disappointed there wasint more to it and lots of details were useless or given for no reason. at least none that i could find,

like:

Spoiler

collecting "evidence". some important like the notes, but no way to examine closer or ask about them with others. same with the murder weapon, but you couldn't ask anyone but the red about it. or getting things like the chef cookie or jewelry (although the jewlerys just to confirm the gems story about the bedroom.) i actually wanted to return the jewlery, but couldn't. :(

other pains were constantly going back to the foyer to spam through dialog back to "still investigating" so i can get through the 10-20ish rooms. or one particular room

Spoiler

the basement, having no reason at all. couldn't really interact with the vampires or ask about them. or investigate the room. 😕

Happy Halloween everyone! I've been refreshing for an hour now, and I haven't even seen the new egg once. I can't tell if they're really being snatched up at sonic speeds, or if refreshing on mobile is just much slower. Crossing my fingers that I'll have better luck when I'm able to get back to my computer later on. At least for now I was able to snag that CB Iridichi that's been eluding me all this week.

2 minutes ago, gayrurumon said:

Happy Halloween everyone! I've been refreshing for an hour now, and I haven't even seen the new egg once. I can't tell if they're really being snatched up at sonic speeds, or if refreshing on mobile is just much slower. Crossing my fingers that I'll have better luck when I'm able to get back to my computer later on. At least for now I was able to snag that CB Iridichi that's been eluding me all this week.

Just making sure, you are looking for the new breed in the regular biomes, right? The new holiday breed always drops in all the regular biomes and not in the Halloween biome.

7 minutes ago, gayrurumon said:

They go fast on the 5 minute drops.  Your best bet is the hourly drops, those last longest.

Personally, before ANY drop I suggest checking starting a minute before and swapping between them to figure out which biome has the fewest people camping it in and starting there, then bouncing around if it clears out just in case any others moved slower.

2 hours ago, tjekan said:

There are 25 different two-head breeds and alts now though. That's a pretty good amount of breeding choices-- scroll limits keep us from breeding that many lineages each holiday anyway!

True but if it can't be bred to a Silver, Gold, or Prize i don't breed or collect it. I find it disappointing that i can't breed it to anything but others of it's kind.

Even pumpkins and pygmies i barely collect and i always forget to breed them during the holidays. The only reason i even collect pumpkin's and pygmies is that if feels weird not to have any pumpkin's for halloween.

I would collect them if their breeding was opened up to others but i get discouraged when i see them and know that i can't so i choose to not collect them. I am weird like that. 😅

Edited by AngelsSin

19 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Just making sure, you are looking for the new breed in the regular biomes, right? The new holiday breed always drops in all the regular biomes and not in the Halloween biome.

Ah.

That would probably be the issue, yeah. I guess I completely forgot how the Halloween new release worked from last year, whoops! Thank you, you've saved my Halloween :D