TJ09

2022-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

>insert the usual cant grab any

its absurb how some people can grab so many already while i cant get a single one

Happy halloween

Edited by hitme10

Happy Halloween! 🎃

Also is that a Drawfee reference? A room full of vampires 😂 (Julia would be proud lol)

***edit: yup I just checked the egg codes

Edited by SirChicken

Lol, this is my first halloween, I thought that the new eggs would pop up in the halloween biome waited for about 15 mins there. But I finally figured it out and got one. Enjoy everyone! 

Very, very nice looking eggs! Really interested what the adults look like.

Is it me or the initial wave of these new eggs had a minor mistake in their description?

Good hunting!

I love mysteries but am wondering if I'll be able to figure out whodunnit? I often struggle with solving these. Happy Halloween!

15 minutes ago, RagaDal said:

Oy.  Anyone else having serious lag now?

Yeah, it happens on holidays when so many people are logging in at once and scrambling to try and get their fill ASAP.  It should ease as people fill up and stop hunting and/or log off.

Happy Halloween! Happy Early Dia de los Muertos!

I managed to nab one so far on a five-minute drop, five to go!

Gah! The adventure is a timed mission, I'm not good with those... :wacko: beautifully illustrated thus far though! ^_^

Edit: okay, at least it's not literal time.

Edited by MessengerDragon

Eyo Drawfee reference?

Excited to see these guys grow up!

Happy Halloween, y'all! 🎃

I love the coppery look. Can someone confirm to me that this is how things work? I feel very rusty. I believe that TJ having three eggs foreshadows that there will be a male adult sprite, a female adult sprite, and the hatchlings will not have sexual dimorphism. That's how it works right?