TJ09

2022-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

!! oh are they drakes/twoheaded? i can't wait to see them! very happy with my two thus far 😆

Thanks for this.
Happy Halloween, everyone and Good luck hunting!

Edited by Redoy

The egg reminds me of weathered copper, I’m excited to see what the hatchling and adult sprites look like. Happy Halloween, everyone! 🎃

My favorite character, room full of vampires!

....but what's this guy? Who's this guy? 

Can't wait to get my hands on the new 'ween dragons and play through the event! XD Thank you everyone for your hard work on the events, and for the delightful unexpected Drawfee reference. 

Edited by Sylph264

Cannot be bitten. Too big for a drake or a pygmy.

I think we have ourselves a Halloween 2-head! :D

6 minutes ago, steeve said:

!! oh are they drakes/twoheaded? i can't wait to see them! very happy with my two thus far 😆

omg omg omg our first two-headed Halloween!! I had to go double-check but nope it can't be bitten, FINALLY a two-head Halloween! Awesome!

Very odd; I was trying to fill one open slot using the click and refresh without checking until the drop ends... but I wound up with 22 growing dragons.

I can't recall this happening before; I thought 18 was the limit.  Is this a glitch or is it normal?1464829688_ScreenShot2022-10-31at1_03_21AM.thumb.png.e7d21594e5999769194086fba3d40d62.png

1 minute ago, Cara_Chapel said:

Very odd; I was trying to fill one open slot using the click and refresh without checking until the drop ends... but I wound up with 22 growing dragons.

I can't recall this happening before; I thought 18 was the limit.  Is this a glitch or is it normal?

definite glitch.

edit: wait do you have a bunch of hatchlings?

Edited by reddof-f6

Happy Halloween!

I'm interested to see the first two-headed Halloween dragon. I wonder if the dragon will have anything to do with vampires, or if the vampire reference just has to do with them not being able to be bitten.

7 minutes ago, Cara_Chapel said:

I can't recall this happening before; I thought 18 was the limit.  Is this a glitch or is it normal?

You have a platinum trophy so you can have 24 growing things
(click the trophy to go to your limits page)

Edited by ParticleSoup

7 minutes ago, Cara_Chapel said:

I can't recall this happening before; I thought 18 was the limit.  Is this a glitch or is it normal?1464829688_ScreenShot2022-10-31at1_03_21AM.thumb.png.e7d21594e5999769194086fba3d40d62.png

22 eggs? or eggs+hatchlings? 22 is perfectly possible at the platinum level trophy, which is what you seem to have going by the screenshot.

https://dragcave.net/help/egglimits

3 minutes ago, Shirubiaofgangrel said:

I have yet to see a new release in the Halloween biome and I've been hunting since 12am 😞

The new one doesn't drop in the Halloween Biome, it drops in all the other ones.

2 minutes ago, Shirubiaofgangrel said:

I have yet to see a new release in the Halloween biome and I've been hunting since 12am 😞

The new release won't be in the Halloween biome, they're dropping in the regular biomes.

Those three vampire dragons in the game look awfully familiar. Is this party on Staten Island by any chance? 😏

I am probably in the minority hoping that the new hallows aren't Drake/two heads. I don't collect those as i don't like that there is limited breeding choices for them. So i would likely trade mine away if it turns out they are.😭

Happy Halloween, fellow fiends! 👻

Got my six and I'm done! Good luck on egg gathering, fellow hunters!

18 minutes ago, AngelsSin said:

I am probably in the minority hoping that the new hallows aren't Drake/two heads. I don't collect those as i don't like that there is limited breeding choices for them. So i would likely trade mine away if it turns out they are.😭

There is always a possibility the new ones will introduce some new mechanic that includes not being able to be bitten, but so far the only breeds that aren't able to be bitten by Vamps are pygmies, drakes, and two-heads. So unless it's a whole new mechanic being introduced, it's definitely a two-head.

Happy Halloween!!!🙂🦇☠️🦴🕷️🕸️🦴🎃🦇 love the new release halloween eggs, they sure will be different! Ty! ty also to TJ & Spriters for these lovely eggs as well!!🦇🙂