TJ09

2022-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 16th Birthday!

I had to go on adventure with only 2 dragons. I have adults one of each and I wonder why I can choose only one more dragon for it!? 

Edited by Shareana

32 minutes ago, Shareana said:

I had to go on adventure with only 2 dragons. I have adults one of each and I wonder why I can choose only one more dragon for it!? 

I had the same problem, I found that if on mobile, press and hold the dragon you want to use, it should highlight and then you can do the same to the others you want to select 🙂

Thanks TJ, spriters and anyone else involved in this 16th Birthday!  

This has been the most wonderful new release event I've participated in.  Although I haven't yet achieved a successful adventure, it's lure is too tantalizing that I am having trouble waiting for more of my hatchling to mature.  I can't wait to keep trying.  I can't wait to hunt more eggs so I can keep trying.  Geez this is so much fun! :D  Thanks!

7 minutes ago, Jazeki said:

Well, I accidentally auto-abandoned a Scourge Keeper baby. Good luck whoever picks up I Absolutely Did Not's baby. 

@Jazeki Whoa!  That is a major bummer.  Sorry....

20 minutes ago, araminta said:

I had the same problem, I found that if on mobile, press and hold the dragon you want to use, it should highlight and then you can do the same to the others you want to select 🙂

I will try this next time, I can go on adventure. Thank you. ❤

1 minute ago, Pinch of StarDust said:

@Jazeki Whoa!  That is a major bummer.  Sorry....

It's okay. They seem to be pretty good at breeding. I'll just try again next week. 

3 minutes ago, Jazeki said:

It's okay. They seem to be pretty good at breeding. I'll just try again next week. 

Great attitude @Jazeki!  Best of luck next time :D

11 hours ago, Moonbeam22 said:

Despite only being able to do parties of two, I got a pair of the dragons with only 3 adventures! So it's definitely possible even though it's buggy.

drgcve1.1.thumb.png.4771de5aa592b463f3fb895f88b6a133.png

Okay,  so there is hope then for the rest of us.   All of my adults are resting for the next two weeks when I can send them out again. :)  Congrats on yours.  👍

Oooooh, I absolutely love the theme for this birthday release! And the summoning BSA, how cool is that 😁 I love it. I have two sets already and now I'm collecting the rogue and healer types lol, just because those are my favorites to play. Even though I'm late, Happy birthday Dragon Cave. 💙

1 hour ago, Shareana said:

If on a computer you can hold down ctrl (or cmd I suppose) and select multiple dragons.

5 hours ago, Dinala1641882 said:

Found proof that you can get a PB

image.png.1f05b807a8bc1955433a2f89e7008895.png

I can confirm this, too. I just got my fourth Scourgekeeper so I have two pairs of them now and the second one actually gave an egg that some lucky person will find in the AP. ^_^

My second batch of adults wasn't as successful as the first one while adventuring. I only got the one Scourgekeeper out of 8 solo tries. Oh well, next batch will be ready in two days...

I'm also incubating my fourth batch of new eggs currently and at least yesterday they were still dropping regularly and I was able to get egglocked again pretty quickly. Hopefully that will be the case tomorrow, too.

I got one !  I got one I got one I got one !! YAY.

Excuse me !

5 hours ago, araminta said:

I have tried with up to four. Failed several times, but I got mine with ONE. So don't panic !

I've just had five solo attempts and then one with a party of two. Zilch. Got one left to try with tonight.

I think I'd rather keep trying with solo dragons rather than see a whole bunch of them defeated in one go.

Nice one, Fuzz!

Edited by Quinney

5 hours ago, OceanSecrets said:

If on a computer you can hold down ctrl (or cmd I suppose) and select multiple dragons.

Thank you! ❤ I want to wait now for 1 more of my dragons maturing, then I will try again.

Neat! Loved the text for when I went on the Adventure. For whatever reason, though, I was only able to pick 1 dragon to accompany on Adventure, despite having 1 adult of each (and 2 of Pyrrhichios) displaying.

Edit: Skimmed and found it.

Edited by SkylerFarrier

4 hours ago, StormBirdRising said:

I am so sorry this happened to you.  😮

It's okay. I can always try and breed more next week. I'm sure whoever finds it will be happy. ☺️

Success with a hooded murkling and a furor pygmy! :)

My second set were ready, so I sent them off in pairs. Sadly they were all defeated. :(

My second set grew up.  I used them individually. No luck :( 

No luck with 1st or 2nd set. The first set I used in pairs, the 2nd set I used individually. 

4 hours ago, Quinney said:

I've just had five solo attempts and then one with a party of two. Zilch. Got one left to try with tonight.

I think I'd rather keep trying with solo dragons rather than see a whole bunch of them defeated in one go.

Nice one, Fuzz!

UNFORTUNATELY I didn't use a purple; she refused her first mate... STUPID fuzz !

And just had several more grow up - tried them all at once - nothing doing.

Alas, none of today's solo adventures succeeded 😂 We'll have to try again in two weeks.

Finally I got my second Scourge. With a cool code: Boy 86. But well... it's a girl. ;)

Love the descriptions of the adventures. ❤️

Aaand this is her baby. (Hidden for protection, so just a screenie.)

Screenshot_20220528-165037_Opera.jpg

Edited by Seriva Senkalora