TJ09

2022-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 16th Birthday!

Blessed by the dragon gods got my male and female scourgekeepers back to back using single dragons 🤯

...did you guys know Stranger Things was going to talk even note about D&D this season, or was this release a wildly unrelated coincidence??

Likely just a coincidence. I don't watch Stranger Things but from what I've seen D&D is referenced/mentioned a lot through out the entire show.

On a side note, has anyone figured out if there's a scroll limit on the Scourgekeepers on there are on GoNs or anything?

Well no luck with next rounds again, some went single, some as 2-dragon-team. Since my very first try+success there was no more. Hopefully eventually there'll be a second BBEG.

btw. This has probably been answered without me seeing it, but is it correct that successful Adventurers that say "retired" will never be able to be used for adventuring again?

Edited by Su_Halcon

No luck here, either. I've tried 23 dragons by now, in different combinations.

28 minutes ago, Su_Halcon said:

Well no luck with next rounds again, some went single, some as 2-dragon-team. Since my very first try+success there was no more. Hopefully eventually there'll be a second BBEG.

btw. This has probably been answered without me seeing it, but is it correct that successful Adventurers that say "retired" will never be able to be used for adventuring again?

correct

Still no luck here. Tried 6 individually, but nothing. Tomorrow maybe, with my next batch :D

35 minutes ago, Fly-by-Night said:

No luck here, either. I've tried 23 dragons by now, in different combinations.

So true.  I tried almost the same - and got no result. Where to increase the percentage of luck?🤔😅

9 hours ago, shiny-wurmple said:

On a side note, has anyone figured out if there's a scroll limit on the Scourgekeepers

It would appear that you are only limited by the number of adventurers you have. Theoretically, if each one of the six were successful on solo missions, you would have six scourgekeepers. Then you'd need to collect more adventurers to get more scourgekeepers.

On 5/27/2022 at 11:53 AM, Draco_Sicarius said:

It doesn't let me select a full sized party on pc

You have to shift click after you select the first one! Its a little buggy but if you reload the page it should work

Whew! Got 1 after 26 tries.  Now back to waiting for more to mature....then onward and forward with more adventures!

Wow, people really got more than one set of these eggs before they poofed out of existence huh. I'm stressed enough trying to find a second batch to get male and females of each one. Well at least the rng was nice to me 😅

Edited by Ashywolf

24 minutes ago, Ashywolf said:

Wow, people really got more than one set of these eggs before they poofed out of existence huh. I'm stressed enough trying to find a second batch to get male and females of each one. Well at least the rng was nice to me 😅

Really? When I was hunting today, at least Desert and Volcano had new releases dropping at the five minute drops. And multiple at that. It took me 15 minutes to get egg-locked again and that just because some eggs of the previous batch hadn't hatched yet. 

Edit: Checked the half hour drop and there were new releases in all the biomes except Coast.

So keep trying, I guess and you should find some.

As I said I adopted my last batch today in order to have 4 CB pairs of everything except that I sacrificed two of the Furors as zombie fodder. I will need those two and then obviously MOAR fodder for July. XD 

Edited by MiaLily

Okay... that was weird.  My scourgekeeper was about fifteen dragons down on my scroll, and just now, when I clicked 'Change sort order' and went to the table sort page, she was at the very top in position 1, ahead of my scroll keeper. :blink: 

I don't seem to be having much luck getting another to be her mate, but I'm still seeing new release eggs at most of the five minute drops.

2 hours ago, Ashywolf said:

They already are on the market, and cheap :D

Only nine more eggs before I reach scroll goals with the new breeds. Meaning one more batch and one little straggler :D

Now as more and more liddols grow up I'll go and try again for a Scourgekeeper :3

Edit: Got one! Sent out just one single Thundersnow. Brave boi!

Edited by Gluria

I get to try for my second one again this time tomorrow.

Meanwhile, the one I have got bred and I have a Scourgekeeper egg! 😁

17 hours ago, shiny-wurmple said:

Likely just a coincidence. I don't watch Stranger Things but from what I've seen D&D is referenced/mentioned a lot through out the entire show.

On a side note, has anyone figured out if there's a scroll limit on the Scourgekeepers on there are on GoNs or anything?

Its way more involved in the plot this season, so what a cool coincidence. Also definitely watch Stranger Things 

Dangit. Life has been too crazy last several weeks that I haven't even had a chance to look for anything in this event. Going to take me forever to try to catch up...  😞  *sigh*

7 hours ago, Ashywolf said:

They are in the marketplace. 100 shards? I think. 

14 hours ago, Ashywolf said:

They are still dropping fairly frequently, I've seen them sticking around for multiple refreshes and at least one at every 5-minute mark I've looked at.  This is the first release I can remember in a long time where they *didn't* suddenly become scarce as soon as the flood stopped. 

3 more Adventures, 3 more fails. Two had two dragons each, and the third I tried with just one dragon. Kinda disheartening to keep getting nothing but fails when others are getting multiple successes, but meh, I'll try more when my current hatchies grow up.

30 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

3 more Adventures, 3 more fails. Two had two dragons each, and the third I tried with just one dragon. Kinda disheartening to keep getting nothing but fails when others are getting multiple successes, but meh, I'll try more when my current hatchies grow up.

I'm super sorry to hear this... :( Because I had eight more tries and got two more Scourgekeepers out of those. I'm personally starting to wonder if there is a difference in chance to get them depending on the breed(s) used. I have now tried with six Astralophynes separately and gotten no Scourge whereas I tried with six Thundersnows and got 3 Scourges. The only other breed I haven't been successful with is the Furor Pygmy but I only had 4 tries with them so far. (I also killed two of them afterwards, so... Karma... ;)) I suppose the sample size is still relatively small so it could just be a case of the RNG. All in all I did 32 solo adventures so far with 8 tries at a time so at 4 different occasions and got at least one at every occasion...