TJ09

2022-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 16th Birthday!

What Furor Pygmies lack in size they make up for in ferocity. 

All my intricate mixed parties and the one that succeeds is the single Furor. I am astounded but apparently I shouldn't be surprised.

image.png.d35dfe6db2fff9d924971f0699a2c450.png

Edited by Ashywolf

I havent bin active for a few weeks, and i just came back so can i ask how does the birthday dragons work this year? 

Okay, I Know I read it here somewhere..  But how do you select specific dragons to go on the quest with the first one you pick?  

I tried to hit shift and click, and it just selected Every dragon between the two I wanted..  

44 minutes ago, Kestra62 said:

I havent bin active for a few weeks, and i just came back so can i ask how does the birthday dragons work this year? 

There is one new dragon in each biome. Once you have adults they have an adventure bsa that you can use to select any 1-6 of them to try and get the scourgemaster. If successful you get the new dragon as an adult on your scroll. These dragons also breed true.

7 hours ago, Tawanda001 said:

Yes, sorry.  To clarify I was more curious if you only OWNED one new dragon if you could still adventure. If the only new release you had on your scroll was a single new pygmy for instance, would the BSA still be available. I had all six new dragons at the same time so was curious if it was necessary to have more than one NR on the scroll to do the adventure. 

I can't speak to owning just one new dragon but you definitely don't need all six breeds to be able to go adventuring. I adopted all my new egg batches including my first one in pairs so I only had 4 of 6 breeds at first and was able to go adventuring right away. And since you CAN use just one dragon to go on the adventure it wouldn't make a lot of sense needing to have all six breeds.

Thank you @Caliscurum !  ^_^'  I was able to go adventuring, unfortunately I have to wait to try again another time..

>:3  I can't wait!  

❤️  

5 tries no Scourgekeeper for me so far. And I'm wondering: do you all get the same text each time?

Regardless if alone or in a party, when I include a Furor i get this outcome:

Mjeril was blinded by anger at seeing their friends attacked. Luckily the party managed to drag them away before anyone could get seriously hurt.

Just my luck? XD

2 hours ago, Moiken said:

5 tries no Scourgekeeper for me so far. And I'm wondering: do you all get the same text each time?

Regardless if alone or in a party, when I include a Furor i get this outcome:

Just my luck? XD

Same, here. No success yet. 

Welp, just tried 6 individual parties, no luck still 😕 my 3rd group just hatched so I guess I'll try again in a few days. *scurries off to find more Adventurers*

Still having no luck.  Oh well, there is always tomorrow when more mature ;)

10 hours ago, Ashywolf said:

All my intricate mixed parties and the one that succeeds is the single Furor. I am astounded but apparently I shouldn't be surprised.

Both mine came from single brave adventurers. I have also had very many fails. (I have collected them all rather very obsessively...) I have 42 of whom 26 have tried - mostly alone.....

11 hours ago, Ashywolf said:

I also got a pygmy which singlehandedly tamed a Scourgekeeper, I named him Scourge Tamer and he retired with HONOR xD

I have sent my adventurers forth alone, in pairs, or in groups of 3 and have no Scourgekeeper to show for it. A total of 23 dragons and at least 13 attempts. :(

Well, that's all of my dragons gone out on an Adventure.  I guess I'll have to wait the better part of two weeks to try again.

Yeah, I've gone through twenty-three dragons traveling in pairs and have only managed a single female Scourgekeeper so far. Hopefully, I'll hit a lucky roll soon and get that elusive male.

Edited by Myoukin

2 hours ago, purplehaze said:

I have sent my adventurers forth alone, in pairs, or in groups of 3 and have no Scourgekeeper to show for it. A total of 23 dragons and at least 13 attempts. :(

Same here - no luck at all despite numerous tries :( 

I totally forgot about dragon cave's birthday, hopefully I can get these beautiful dragons and go adventuring, it sure does sound fun.  Got all six eggs, now to wait for everyone to hatch and grow up so I can go adventuring.

Edited by Nuwame

11 minutes ago, Nuwame said:

I totally forgot about dragon cave's birthday, hopefully I can get these beautiful dragons and go adventuring, it sure does sound fun.

The eggs still show up pretty regularly at the five minute marks, so it should be doable with a bit of patience~

Heh, it makes me smile how thoroughly - and creatively - we tried to analyse the release announcement and its wording... only to eventually find out that the sort of adventures needed to obtain the seventh egg was literally a BSA called "Adventure". 😸

Well, good luck to everyone and thanks once again spriters and the rest of the staff for such a fun release!

(I think I might have accidentally become a pyrrhichios fan. I liked them from the beginning, but now I love them!)

Edited by Varislapsi

No scourges?
FBCB441C-6213-4558-A192-142F2C57C096.jpeg.2a7b421b415a46a52d95fafd11d6bb64.jpeg

But in seriousness, these guys look neat! Thanks to all the spriters and staff for the event :) 

1 hour ago, Varislapsi said:

Heh, it makes me smile how thoroughly - and creatively - we tried to analyse the release announcement and its wording... only to eventually find out that the sort of adventures needed to obtain the seventh egg was literally a BSA called "Adventure". 😸

😃  Yeah, as a whole we are pretty darn imaginative when it comes to trying to decipher hidden meanings in new releases. 

I'm waiting on a few more hatchies to grow up, all my adults are now on cooldown with no successes so far.