TJ09

2022-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 16th Birthday!

6 hours ago, Nalyua said:

It still keeps telling me the dragons could not be found. WHY????? And I cannot select more than 2 Dragons.

This also keeps happening to me whenever I try to adventure. It says "Cannot find one of the dragons you selected."

11 minutes ago, oilbird said:

This also keeps happening to me whenever I try to adventure. It says "Cannot find one of the dragons you selected."

I was only able to select one other dragon in addition to the original one,  so my band of warriors consisted of only 2 dragons.  

1 hour ago, StormBirdRising said:

Used all my new Birthday dragon adults in 3 attempts, and failed miserably.  But we live to fight another day. 👍  Does anyone know where the Scourgekeepers sort?  

Good luck everyone 🍀.  Hope your luck is better than mine. 

they’re on my scroll between Script and Scimitar-Wing Wyverns. nvm I saw this was already answered

and better luck next time ☘️☘️ 

Edited by mishhelle

9 minutes ago, mishhelle said:

they’re on my scroll between Script and Scimitar-Wing Wyverns. nvm I saw this was already answered

and better luck next time ☘️☘️ 

Thanks.  And congrats on getting yours.  👍

9 hours ago, Axl-fox said:

Is it me or are people having better odds by using one or two dragons rather than a whole party? 😂

The site does say that having more adventurers increases the odds of success, but using the whole party also means you only have one chance at a time. If people use each of the six dragons individually,  then each attempt has a lower chance of success, but it means that you have six attempts instead of one. Trying six times with lower odds could compare favorably to trying one time with higher odds, depending on exactly what those odds are.

Edited by UnicornMaiden
Fixed typo

13 minutes ago, UnicornMaiden said:

The site does say that having more adventurers increases the odds of success, but using the whole party also means you only have one chance at a time. If people use each of the six dragons individually,  than each attempt has a lower chance of success, but it means that you have six attempts instead of one. Trying six times with lower odds could compare favorably to trying one time with higher odds, depending on exactly what those odds are.

It didn't work for me.  I was only able to use two at a time because I am unable to bring more dragons in,  couldn't figure it out how to do it.  And no luck,  😫

Made my first attempt today with all 6 new adults (2 female, 4 male) against a male SK led by the Furor...and failed (Fanalea was the culprit)

Spoiler

2022-05-27.thumb.png.109fda5a7a2c1529d989100378e634b7.png

gonna have to wait until the next batch become adults or in 2 weeks.

I’m not sure if I remember correctly, but I think a few pages back someone was looking for the failure dialogue for the Thundersnow, so here’s what I got:

7F9F7865-0648-46CB-A0FA-25D2704D7DD6.jpeg.e8fffd5abadd9b6626fa8cbbf62bfdc4.jpeg

I tried all the dragons that grew up on my scroll and only got one Scourgekeeper so far, but I’m excited to try again once the other dragons I got are grown! 

6 hours ago, _Z_ said:

I finally got one! He did not breed disappointing .

Congrats on getting one. So good to see you posting. Have really missed you!

3 hours ago, MissK. said:

Just tried for the 4th time with 1 Murkling and 1 Furor and they were successful, yay. My big bad is also a zzz code haha. I think I'll see if I can get another one a bit later and breed them together...

Wow! Congratulations on snagging that code. *is jealous*

just nabbed full set #3 lol So now I have 1 set adults, 1 set hatchies, and 1 set of eggs XD

1 hour ago, StormBirdRising said:

I was only able to select one other dragon in addition to the original one,  so my band of warriors consisted of only 2 dragons.  

The same thing is happening to me. If I select 3 then 1 or more dragon cannot be found.

Selecting more than 3 Dragons is not possibel

My 3rd batch just hatched, but the NR aren't dropping as much... hope I can get my 4th batch of eggs!

Just tried two more sets of two with no luck. I've got a few more growing in 9 or so hours, so will try again then. 

Do we know if the Scourgekeeper can be reproduce or if we can have more than 1 on our scroll?

7 minutes ago, Kalcifer said:

Do we know if the Scourgekeeper can be reproduce or if we can have more than 1 on our scroll?

Some people have summoned more than one, so that much we do know. No one has reported successfully breeding one, though. All attempts so far seem to have given the mate's egg and breeding two together gave no egg, but did not give a refusal as GoNs do. So there are still unknowns about them.

After my first success on the first try with only 1 dragon (male Astralophyne versus male BBEG) I had 5 more tries (all against female BBEG cus I want a female so bad now), two of them with a group of 2, three going solo (the fifth just now with my second grown up Fanalea) - they all failed. Waiting for the others to grow up, then going to go with the female Astralophyne against a female BBEG, hoping that the Astras just do better alone lol, but probably I am wrong 😛 I rather try solo than with a group just to not loose all eligble dragons at once. I still believe it's just RNG errr dice rolling and not really different chances on how many you take in the fight. Especially since my one and only success happened solo-ing.

btw. - does "retired" on a dragon mean "forever retired"? Or will they still be able to go on adventure again after 14 days? (cus the 14day message only occurs on failed tries)

Edited by Su_Halcon

Was kind of funny to see my solo Furor Pygmy dragged away by the rest of the party when he failed! XD Still no Scourgekeeper and no more adults to try with for another day. *sigh*

Third try….I used a female Hooded Murkling against a male enemy and yet another fail! Great! :( 

Edited by Sinion Kabe

Not sure if anyone mentioned it yet, there's a 2g scourgekeeper in the hub so they definitely can breed true. 

12 minutes ago, MissK. said:

Not sure if anyone mentioned it yet, there's a 2g scourgekeeper in the hub so they definitely can breed true. 

Awesome! That is excellent news, thank you for posting!

All my first solo adventurers failed but I think I'll just have them venture forth again after the cooldown. My reasoning is that if there's a chance of success with just one, why retire a whole set? 😹

Spotted this Scourgekeeper egg (identification blacked out so it doesn’t get too many views).

B09705B1-ADB7-4DBD-A25F-A1AB510266CC.jpeg

The one Scourgekeeper egg that I have seen is gaining views just like any other egg, apparently, so not quite sure why TJ's didn't.

If you were lucky enough to get one, be careful. Lots of us are curious and likely to click on them!

On 5/26/2022 at 10:57 AM, Gluria said:

image.thumb.png.e144c2d9c44d1ce904f1c32d4e82cfe8.png

Did this happen to anyone else? Idk what I'm doing wrong, I can't choose a full party of six dragons either

11 hours ago, Nalyua said:

It still keeps telling me the dragons could not be found. WHY????? And I cannot select more than 2 Dragons.

My guess it that the site thinks you tried to do this twice (in rapid succession), i.e. from its perspective, you're trying to pick dragons that are already marked as being on cooldown.

The same unhelpful error message appears if you, for example, try to set up a transfer 'twice'. Try it! Start setting up a transfer from your scroll. Input your password to confirm, keep the focus in the password field, then hit [Enter] twice in quick succession. It will tell you "You cannot teleport eggs and hatchlings that do not belong to you," even though it definitely belongs to you (and you'll find the transfer link in the "Trading" section).

So I'm guessing this is the same kind of error message. You adventured, but you just didn't see the outcome screen. This should be easy to verify - just check if the dragon you tried adventuring from is on adventuring cooldown!

4 hours ago, StormBirdRising said:

Me too!!! :( Really want to know the solution  .