TJ09

2022-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 16th Birthday!

Yeah I can't figure out how to pick a villain, either, I'm on mobile.  Clicking them just takes you to the encyclopedia page, there's no option to select either

So, can't I get the Scourgekeeper's egg or hatch by adventure?

1. If mate the Scourgekeeper two, no rejection appears. So I can get egg from breed.
2. However, hatchlings do not have views. (I don't know what an egg is like) So, I can't get egg/hatch or I can use BSA with frozen hatch.

Didn't BSA appear in the frozen hatch? (Like a Celestial - Corporealize)

I finally got one! He did not breed disappointing .

Well, I got my first band of adventurers to grow up and split them into 3 groups. All of them failed sadly. I have more that will grow up in about 2 days. I'll try again then.

ETA: Also, welcome back @_Z_ !! Hope you've been doing well. :)

Edited by Syiren

19 minutes ago, Kingchobab said:

1. If mate the Scourgekeeper two, no rejection appears. So I can get egg from breed.
2. However, hatchlings do not have views. (I don't know what an egg is like) So, I can't get egg/hatch or I can use BSA with frozen hatch.

I don't think anyone knows for sure yet about the egg/hatchie, the only one who's had an egg/hatchie so far is TJ. A few people in this thread have tried breeding the Scourgekeepers they've gotten through adventuring but so far no one has gotten a Scourgekeeper egg. 

BSAs don't usually show in frozen hatchlings, Celestials are the only exception to that and most likely it's just because it's a purely cosmetic change to the hatchie.

Tried again, with just two dragons, same message... looks like my Fanaleas could use some training.

adv2.PNG

I was able the get two Scourgekeepers from two of my Thundersnow adults. I did the adventure solo with each of them. The rest of my adults failed. 

i tried to breed one with a Temple Wyrm and got a Temple Wyrm egg. 

Well, finally figured out how to try for a ScourgeKeeper!!!  Out of three tries, Got a Male Scourge on the second try...  Have to wait for cooling off and/or more adults...

Nerve-racking, driving me out of my gourd, but tried something from interpreting clues...  

AND IT WOIKED!!!!

Thanks again for the Dragons and adventures...  Goodnight!

Your dragons venture forth. After days of travel, overcoming every obstacle in their way, they come across a vicious dragon.

As the party nears the innermost depths of the lair, the Scourgekeeper uncurls itself and emerges from the gloom. It raises to its full height, maws grinning menacingly as its twin heads stare the party down.

(KIUi5) enters a rage and overwhelms the opponent through sheer tenacity. Now that emotions are settling down, the defeated dragon seems more open to conversation.

The defeated villain, in a change of heart, decides to end their campaign of evil and join you.

Something really funny about my party of 1 Furor Pygmy going into a rage and knocking out the big bad evil.

Tried with just one female Thundersnow this time against a male enemy. Failed! :(

2 hours ago, Kingchobab said:

No, you can’t get the Scourgekeeper egg or hatch by adventuring, you’ll always get an adult.

We’re still waiting to see if we can get a Scourgekeeper egg from breeding one: they breed with other two-headed dragons, but so far we’ve not seen any success at getting a Scourgekeeper egg, only an egg from the mate’s breed.

Further Adventuring: failed with a full party, and then my solo Pyrrhichios succeeded! Followed by success from my solo Astralophyne!

49AD1A88-4B89-4051-A6B1-71A204536146.jpeg

Edited by oxoniensis

Just tried for the 4th time with 1 Murkling and 1 Furor and they were successful, yay. My big bad is also a zzz code haha. I think I'll see if I can get another one a bit later and breed them together... 

Also I saw some talk about the encyclopedia entry being absent, but that's working for me now so maybe it was fixed?

Encyclopaedia entry is working for me too. And now I have three, the images are showing up in the Adventure page, not just the blurred outline.

I’ve just tried breeding my Scourgekeeper pair, and even used fertility on both of them, just in case, and got nothing.

2134E50C-60AD-4E32-9586-DC80E403D427.jpeg

I hope this issue with them not producing eggs despite it being a release is just a glitch or supremely bad luck, it will suck if they can't breed true.

Edited by blockEdragon

Unless TJ hasn't coded something properly yet, I would assume they can breed and it's just very rare to produce an egg. Otherwise breeding them together would produce a refusal, surely (see GoNs). 

First adventure, using a full party, and I got a male! Now for the rest of my eggs to hatch and grow so I can try again for the female :) 

4 minutes ago, Alchemist511 said:

First adventure, using a full party, and I got a male! Now for the rest of my eggs to hatch and grow so I can try again for the female :) 

congrats!

49 minutes ago, MissK. said:

Unless TJ hasn't coded something properly yet, I would assume they can breed and it's just very rare to produce an egg. Otherwise breeding them together would produce a refusal, surely (see GoNs). 

Given that, unlike the Sinos, the egg and hatchlings are on the Encyclopaedia page, I think they must be able to breed. We just need lots more of them so we can keep trying!

Used all my new Birthday dragon adults in 3 attempts, and failed miserably.  But we live to fight another day. 👍  Does anyone know where the Scourgekeepers sort?  

Good luck everyone 🍀.  Hope your luck is better than mine. 

7 minutes ago, StormBirdRising said:

Used all my new Birthday dragon adults in 3 attempts, and failed miserably.  But we live to fight another day. 👍  Does anyone know where the Scourgekeepers sort?  

Good luck everyone 🍀.  Hope your luck is better than mine. 

The Scourgekeepers sort between Scimitar Wings and Scripts.

3 minutes ago, oxoniensis said:

The Scourgekeepers sort between Scimitar Wings and Scripts.