TJ09

2022-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 16th Birthday!

I am SO glad scourgekeepers breed true instead of throwing their mini-bosses like sinomorphs. They look absolutely beautiful with ghansers. 👀

This time I was able to select a group of six dragons - one of each, but still not lucky on the adventure. 

I have the dragons' pages in the Encyclopedia (not the adults yet) but I cannot filter for breed names. I tried creating a group for my adventurers to hang out together, and I also tried fertilizing them.  

I don't get it.  What are we supposed to do to get the RPG dragons?  I can't find any context whatsoever and there's no game like they do for holidays or anything.  I can't even find anything on the WIki.

9 minutes ago, Vic said:

I don't get it.  What are we supposed to do to get the RPG dragons?  I can't find any context whatsoever and there's no game like they do for holidays or anything.  I can't even find anything on the WIki.

Catch the 6 breeds in the cave, and when they grow up, they have "adventure" on their action page 

12 minutes ago, Vic said:

Each biome have one NR dragon, use their BSA skill to summon the last one. If you success you'll get it. (Just like GON.) The Scourgekeeper's egg and hatchling only available by breeding.

Edited by D-wing

So if you breed it it dies?

5 minutes ago, Vic said:

So if you breed it it dies?

No, nothing will happened, it is a normal breeding, but you can't get CB Scourgekeeper egg and hatchling because the summon give you an adult. (like sino) The only way to get the Scourgekeeper egg and hatchling is breeding your Scourgekeeper.

Edited by D-wing

SO it's like the creator dragons and there's a limit on how many summons you can do and if you want more you have to breed them together?

25 minutes ago, Vic said:

SO it's like the creator dragons and there's a limit on how many summons you can do and if you want more you have to breed them together?

Seem that no limit, you can get the adult by BSA (CB) or breeding (lineage), only the egg and hatchling requires by breeding.

Edited by D-wing

What's BSA?  And you only need the hatchling to breed? What?

29 minutes ago, Vic said:

The info about the new dragons and how to get the last one is on the Currently Being Released page.

Ugh, I didn't see that there.  Sorry for my stupidity.  Thanks.

15 minutes ago, Vic said:

The new breed specific actions, adventure, in other six NR dragons.

Sorry seem that I explained it wrong, not only need the hatchling to breed, just if you need an egg/hatchling (for freeze or trade or whatever) you need to breed the Scourgekeeper.

Edited by D-wing

4 hours ago, Vic said:

To get the new seventh dragon:

- collect at least one of the new dragons from each biome

- let them grow up to be an adult

- go to the dragon's page - you will find a new 'action' -> Adventure
- click on Adventure -> you will get to choose 1-6 of the new dragons to make up an adventuring party (a group of heroes who goes out adventuring together). Choose the gender of the 'villain' dragon (Scourgekeeper). Players have had success with anywhere from one to all six dragons in one party. Send them off on their adventure. Hope they succeed and 'defeat' the villain -> s/he will then choose to join you (-> become part of your scroll) as an adult.
- breed the new dragon to either another of its kind, or to another breed -> hope to get the new egg

Spoiler

SraiWaQ.png

XlzA1eZ.png

Got extremely lucky and managed to grab two Scourgekeepers on my first try (male and female). Under spoiler are the parties I used, the Thundersnow and the Murkling seem to be the two successful dragons.

I also tried a third time with the Astralophyne and the Pyrrhichios, but the Pyrrhichios got too focused on it's enthusiastic drumming and failed...

Tried three singles adventurers today and failed: one Fanalea and two Astralophynes. I've got a Furor pygmy growing up in 11 hours and then I'll be all done with adventure attempts for the time being. 

I got my first Scourgekeeper by sending a Furor Pygmy on a solo mission. I just love that my tiny little barbarian beat the BBEG all by herself.

Screen Shot 2022-05-29 at 11.38.56 AM.png

I have used 15 dragons on a mixture of double and single attempts and still no success. I have a few more dragons growing up soon and then I will be done with adventure attempts for the time being. RNG is not my friend. 😩

This has been a great release! Thanks spriters and TJ for putting this together. The added sketches and dragon info from the spriters after the adults have matured is always my favorite part of a new release!

I have yet to defeat the Scourgekeeper but I am looking forward to more adventures in my future. 

no luck with getting a Sourgekeeper yet..

also, if you get credit for viewing an egg, can you still get credit for viewing it as a hatchling?

My just-matured Pyrrhichios just defeated the Scourgekeeper on her very first adventure! So now I have TWO!😁

11 hours ago, Darth Krande said:

I have the dragons' pages in the Encyclopedia (not the adults yet) but I cannot filter for breed names. I tried creating a group for my adventurers to hang out together, and I also tried fertilizing them.  

That's actually a good solution to not being able to use the BSA filter to search them out; I kind of feel silly that it took someone else talking about it to remember it was an option XD 

48 minutes ago, Dryadia said:

no luck with getting a Sourgekeeper yet..

also, if you get credit for viewing an egg, can you still get credit for viewing it as a hatchling?

you have to view five each of s1 and s2 hatchlings