TJ09

2022-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 16th Birthday!

Full set and fail in final boss fight. :iraptor: OK I'll couture to try 14 day laterXD

Your dragons venture forth. After days of travel, overcoming every obstacle in their way, they come across a vicious dragon.

The support was not enough against the sheer might of the enemy, and my Astralophyne composure begins to waver at the sight of their battered companions. The defeated party retreats to try another day.

2 minutes ago, random_dragon_collector said:

Doesn't work.

Someone posted upthread it doesn't work on Apple?  I only have apple--phone, pad, laptop.  What should I do?

Laptop should still let you do the control click

Edited by Dinala1641882

1 minute ago, Dinala1641882 said:

Laptop should still let you do the control click

For Apple, a majority of popular keyboard shortcuts (like Copy/Paste) use the Command key instead of the control key.

3 minutes ago, ValidEmotions said:

For Apple, a majority of popular keyboard shortcuts (like Copy/Paste) use the Command key instead of the control key.

I wasn't sure if that was what it was so I just looked up images of keyboards to even see if they had the control key and they did, so I though it might be fine. So good to know. Thanks. icon_nodding.gif

Edit: and I just realized that I saw you post about that earlier in the thread... icon_facepalm.gif

Edited by Dinala1641882

Just sent my Thundersnow and Fanalea together. The nasty beast sent Thundersnow crashing to the ground. Try again in a couple of days. I guess 1 success out of 4 isn't bad.

Can each of the dragons only succeed once in the quest like the Zyus? I know there is a two-week cooldown if they fail, but what about successful attempt? For those of you who have both fails and successes, do the successful dragons still have the Adventure BSA? Do they show a cooldown, or is there a different message?

3 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Can each of the dragons only succeed once in the quest like the Zyus? I know there is a two-week cooldown if they fail, but what about successful attempt? For those of you who have both fails and successes, do the successful dragons still have the Adventure BSA? Do they show a cooldown, or is there a different message?

It says that they've retired from adventuring.

Edited by Dinala1641882

Just now, Dinala1641882 said:

Thanks. Guess I need to collect a lot of them. Of course my basic scroll goals are 8 CBs of each anyway, so that isn't too bad. At least we can pick whether our Scourges are male or female!

Depending how the failure rate ends up shaking out, I might just go for maximum adventurer to BBEG ratio and keep sending solo missions. It might be worth it in the end to take a couple tries if I get 1 Scourgekeeper to each of my adventurers 🤔

I just discovered that Adventure does not show on your action log! Glad I realized that in time to note the time so I'm not wondering what time of day I can try again.

The "available for BSA" filter doesn't show my dragon that has the action available right now, is that intended or maybe just not added yet?

2 minutes ago, dustpuppy said:

The "available for BSA" filter doesn't show my dragon that has the action available right now, is that intended or maybe just not added yet?

Probably intended as the Zyus have never shown on that filter, either. *shrugs*

9 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

Hmm, retired from adventuring huh? So after a successful summon those dragons can't be used again, like with Sinos? 

.... My brain hurts. I need to just stop overthinking and wait until everything is figured out, lol.

So, I saw that, too.  My theory is that once an SK is generated, that's it for the the successful dragons.  But you can keep getting those, so can keep getting SK's.

But I also believe we will never be able to have PB lines, because they must be summoned.  And if they can only be bred with 2-headed, then so much for that.  I don't know if anyone knows hat yet?  I haven't read through to the end of the posts yet.

The adults are all so cool. I was worried about how the Scourges would be obtained, but this just seems like a fun twist on summoning. I think I'm going to wait until I have a full set of adults to adventure before I try it. I appreciate everyone who is willing to test out different combinations so I can see what's successful! :lol:

I failed... The dragon that mucked it up was not the one I'd started with (that was the Pygmy).

Adventuring.PNG

1 minute ago, Jazeki said:

So it's been confirmed that you can get it with one or two dragons only? 

Seems like so.

Tried Adventure with 3 pairs of all female dragons .... all failed <big sigh>  Now waiting for the next hatchlings to mature. 

2 hours ago, Dinala1641882 said:

Ooh that's very important, thanks for the info. Maybe I'll keep trying with smaller parties then...

1 hour ago, purplehaze said:

Probably intended as the Zyus have never shown on that filter, either. *shrugs*

Probably intended as it doesn't show on the action log either.

54 minutes ago, Jazeki said:

So it's been confirmed that you can get it with one or two dragons only? 

Well, I just tried it and can confirm: It is possible.

BBEG.jpg.008c03fa19e58b01de6e0a717c6c65d3.jpg

Got 3 out of 8 tries. I consider this a success. I also tried breeding a pair of them and they gave no egg. BUT they also didn't outright refuse each other so maybe that means we might be able to create PB lineages?

Not sure if I just got lucky, but was able to nab a male and female on subsequent attempts (F Astrolophyne party starter with M Fanalea for M Scourge, M Pyrrichios party starter with M Hooded Murkling for F Scourge). Can confirm you can breed them, but unfortunately not whether they breed true! A7911C9B-A370-41DB-98CC-993468A82835.thumb.jpeg.760c13705f0fc9ee7c1c9009aa659199.jpeg