TJ09

2022-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 16th Birthday!

Happy birthday, dear site!
The idea of NR is soo cool, I love how the hatchlings look. Especially the one with an axe on its tail. Can't wait to see them grown up!!

I'm a bit egglocked, managed to catch one pair and one other egg tho. 🙂

Happy Birthday DC!

Eggs are going in the first round. Wish they would stay longer giving more the opportunity to snatch some.

I tried breeding various two-headed breeds together based on description, color, or shape and no luck so far.

6 minutes ago, Shadowsearcher said:

seems to be impossible for me to catch any.

Try at the hour drops--it took a couple of them for me, the 5min drops go way too fast

AHHHHH, Dungeons and Dragons!!!! I am so excited for these babies as I love D&D and this is so novel, but how to get that last (DM) baby... 🤔

Just from first impressions that I'm getting, if no one else has pointed it out yet (I haven't read all 11 pages), left to right it seems like:

The Warlock, the Cleric, the Druid (or Ranger), the Bard, the Rogue, and the Barbarian. Followed by the DM.

Caught first egg from the Forest, nice!

14 minutes ago, KageSora said:

Try at the hour drops--it took a couple of them for me, the 5min drops go way too fast

thanks!

Yes happy birthday

but being this hard to catch a single egg is no fun at all, sorry

let alone there are 7 to catch, it is nightmare and the opposite of fun

Just a theory-what if the catchable dragons have a Summon BSA? There's six of them, and the seventh dragon has no view meter like Sinomorphs and Leetle Trees, so...

5 minutes ago, Shadowsearcher said:

Caught first egg from the Forest, nice!

thanks!

Good luck getting the rest!  (Genuine, I don't mean that snarky or sarcastic--they definitely go fast!)

8 minutes ago, Joya said:

Yes happy birthday

but being this hard to catch a single egg is no fun at all, sorry

let alone there are 7 to catch, it is nightmare and the opposite of fun

Go with top of the hour. I got 5 out 6 just now.

Got one of each.

Releases this big are exactly why I wish we could have more egg slots. I like getting pairs of each. 

5 minutes ago, Shadowsearcher said:

Just a theory-what if the catchable dragons have a Summon BSA? There's six of them, and the seventh dragon has no view meter like Sinomorphs and Leetle Trees, so...

I was thinking the same thing! Especially since no one's managed to get the seventh dragon yet afaik. I'd think if it was simply a rare find, someone would've found one by now.

1 minute ago, tyto_alba said:

Got one of each.

Releases this big are exactly why I wish we could have more egg slots. I like getting pairs of each. 

Agreed! I am so torn over how to influence these eggs!

7 minutes ago, KageSora said:

Good luck getting the rest!  (Genuine, I don't mean that snarky or sarcastic--they definitely go fast!)

Thx!

1 minute ago, moronji said:

I was thinking the same thing! Especially since no one's managed to get the seventh dragon yet afaik. I'd think if it was simply a rare find, someone would've found one by now.

Yeah same! *still checking the Currently Being Released page on tge wiki

Happy 16th Birthday DC!

I've been around on DC since 2008, and I still enjoy catching Eggs :) I finally managed to get six different eggs, and wondering how to get the seventh... 

5 minutes ago, DragonLady86 said:

Go with top of the hour. I got 5 out 6 just now.

Yes thank you, that seems to be working much much better didn't know!

But somehow I ended u p with double of some eggs and now my limit is full, how did this happen??
image.png.14053870575b701d088f7ccbddd6d469.png

I got 5 different ones, but 3 duplicates

18 minutes ago, ValidEmotions said:

Just from first impressions that I'm getting, if no one else has pointed it out yet (I haven't read all 11 pages), left to right it seems like:

The Warlock, the Cleric, the Druid (or Ranger), the Bard, the Rogue, and the Barbarian. Followed by the DM.

That could work. When they were eggs, I was thinking monsters, but the hatchies make me think party of adventures.

1 minute ago, Joya said:

Yes thank you, that seems to be working much much better didn't know!

But somehow I ended u p with double of some eggs and now my limit is full, how did this happen??
image.png.14053870575b701d088f7ccbddd6d469.png

I got 5 different ones, but 3 duplicates

What probably happened is just clicking and refreshing rapidly, you managed to click on more than one egg.  I've had that happen to me during releases before, you can try and trade one or dump and try to grab another later, that's what I always end up doing if it happens to me.

Yessss I was hoping for D&D character class breeds!! So excited for these, I'm going to need a ton of all of them. Can't wait to find out more about the last one!

The wild magic one sounds more sorcerer than warlock to me, but all the magical types were originally just lumped together as "Magic-User", so who knows what edition we're using 😁

1 minute ago, KageSora said:

What probably happened is just clicking and refreshing rapidly, you managed to click on more than one egg.  I've had that happen to me during releases before, you can try and trade one or dump and try to grab another later, that's what I always end up doing if it happens to me.

Yes not sure I was just clicking like nuts 😳

Anyway seems I will have to wait 5 hours before I can abandon an egg, would be sorry to have to do that but I will have to do that get at least 2 free slots..

How long will the eggs be dropping? Hope it will not be too late

7th egg may be perhaps a breed of some of the six ones? (guess :))