TJ09

2022-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 16th Birthday!

2 minutes ago, Shiruvix said:

The eggs go so fast, it's for the best that you camp at the biomes every 5 minutes and try to grab one quickly.

I  have  been  at the  cave s for  an Hour !  LOL  And  refreshing and  popping in and  out nada .. Oh well..

My farm needs  me  so .. If  I  get some  great if  not.. So be  it...  

Plus  how  long will we  have  a  chance  at the NEW egglets ? 

Good morning!  Happy Birthday, DC!  I'm all in for the new biome idea--the map!  But the summon-y no views/clicks....  Hmmm...at least there are only 7!  :D 

Just a shout out to TJ and spriters about the 2020 BD covid release--I will literally never forget that!

nawww the volcano one hatched and now it drums! Love the mucial little guy already.

Just now, Reykur said:

nawww the volcano one hatched and now it drums! Love the mucial little guy already.

Same, it has to be a bard...makes sense with the pretty colours. Which of course means I must have a hoard of them.

Happy birthday DC!!!! Many happy returns!
If we play dungeons & dragons, does it mean that dragons play humans & offices (or clerks & cubicles etc) ?
I like D&D, so this release looks super fun! Good luck everyone!

2 minutes ago, MissK. said:

Same, it has to be a bard...makes sense with the pretty colours. Which of course means I must have a hoard of them.

I may have to join you on that noble quest. ^^

1 minute ago, KakashiMorph said:

Happy birthday DC!!!! Many happy returns!
If we play dungeons & dragons, does it mean that dragons play humans & offices (or clerks & cubicles etc) ?
I like D&D, so this release looks super fun! Good luck everyone!

humans & households? 😛

ok so the lightening one is now using ice magic so....wizard/Warlock/Mage of some sort

Breezy egg is into healing magic and herbs....Cleric? something along those lines?

I think we were right in the beginning with them based on the classes

4 hours ago, IzzyCat91 said:

The "tapping" egg could be a Bard, maybe? like it's keeping beat or repeating the pattern tapped on the shell...

so theories:

Reckless= Barbarian?

Shady= Thief/Rogue?

Green=Druid/Ranger?

Lightning= Wizard/Sorcerer/Warlock (leaning towards the latter)

Breezy= Ranger/Paladin/Cleric? (I think Cleric or Paladin) Maybe Monk?

Tapping=Bard?

Ok so here's what I'm currently thinking:
Breezy Egg: Cleric or Monk

Tapping Egg: Definitely Bard

Lightning Egg: Sorcerer, maaaaaaybe wizard

Shady Egg is likely to be a Rogue

Reckless Egg HAS to be Barbarian

Green Egg is still a toss up between Druid/Ranger but I'm leaning towards Ranger

Mystery Egg is the DM, but I haven't figured out how to obtain it yet

Edited by IzzyCat91
typos

The pygmy looks like it's tail is a double sided axe *___*
(It also looks like a weird kangaroo bunny hybrid to me, but that is a plus in my books.)

All of them are so cool! This makes me so happy! :D

3 minutes ago, IzzyCat91 said:

...Mystery Egg is the DM... 

That really makes a lot of sense. Looks more and more like it's a summoning thing to me, unless something else pops up along the way. 

5 minutes ago, IzzyCat91 said:
4 hours ago, IzzyCat91 said:

The "tapping" egg could be a Bard, maybe? like it's keeping beat or repeating the pattern tapped on the shell...

so theories:

Reckless= Barbarian?

Shady= Thief/Rogue?

Green=Druid/Ranger?

Lightning= Wizard/Sorcerer/Warlock (leaning towards the latter)

Breezy= Ranger/Paladin/Cleric? (I think Cleric or Paladin) Maybe Monk?

Tapping=Bard?

Ok so here's what I'm currently thinking:
Breezy Egg: Cleric or Monk

Tapping Egg: Definitely Bard

Lightning Egg: Sorcerer, maaaaaaybe wizard

Shady Egg is likely to be a Rogue

Reckless Egg HAS to be Barbarian

Green Egg is still a toss up between Druid/Ranger but I'm leaning towards Ranger

Mystery Egg is the DM, but I haven't figured out how to obtain it yet

MORE HATCHED

I think I'm correct, or at least very close with my guess, so maybe 7th egg IS a summon, have to have a full gorwn"party" to summon it...

Edited by IzzyCat91
more typos, I'm too excited lol

I have NO IDEA what all these correspondences are and I care less - unless they make the game harder for people who just play THIS game and not a shedload of others...

All of them have hatched exept the "rogue" one right now, I also think the classes guess is correct. Jungle hatchie "is watchful, and good at blending in with the foliage" , if that doesn't scream ranger I don't know what does (although could still be a druid).
Edit, coast one also just hatched: "It’s very slinky and mischievous and loves to play mean tricks on others." Sounds like a rogue to me. Edited by KakashiMorph

Happy birthday Dragon Cave! Thanks for developers and artists!!

Eggs and hatchlings are very cute) I cannot decide who I like more. However I feel a bit confused about other eggs not having eyes on latest stage. It would be a nice touch.

All the hatchies look super cool! I can't pick a favorite, guess ill have to get a lot of all of them once my current ones have hatched :)

1 hour ago, Dinala1641882 said:

Sitting here trying to catch dragons and got to thinking (and hungry/snacky), recently Nerds candy had a DnD thing. There were 6 characters to play. Pink the Rogue, Red the Ranger, Orange the Fighter, Green the Cleric, Purple the Bard, and Yellow the Wizard. Their classes seem to match pretty well to the 6 eggs we got.

Okay, this really is matching up. icon_rofl.gif

Happy dance  !! After  2h I  found  eggs ! LOL 

Thanks  so much to all that set these  events  up...

Oooohhh a DnD set of dragons? So maybe the DM egg will be summoned once ppl have a full set of adults?!

I don't play DnD tho so glad to have others helping to figure it out XD

5 hours ago, Gruff said:

Who else remembers back in the day there was no biomes. You had three eggs slots. 

I remember that! 

3 hours ago, Asketil said:

Thank goodness for top of the hour drops, got the other three I needed ❤️ Now I can go to work without fear

Ditto! :)

3 hours ago, Marcus Pheonix said:

I'm just gonna watch the carnage.

XD

When did egg seven turn teal? I could have sworn it was a reddish shade when I saw it at 2 a.m. :blink:

The hatchlings are adorable. Thank you, TJ and spriters!

Happy Birthday DC! I sadly don't play D&D (Way too much math.) but I do want to know how to get the 7th egg. Any clues yet?

WB