TJ09

2022-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 16th Birthday!

1 hour ago, ravensunset said:

this is super smart

I bet the "breezy" is a ranger.

Edit: I haven't been on forums in ages lmao. Just need a Coast and a Volcano. Glad I didn't have any eggs.

Edit2: Only Volcano left, and I wound up with 3. Shave and a haircut~

Edited by SkylerFarrier
dont want to waste making new post

Finally! Got all NR on my phone. That mean my computer is too slow indeed.alot

Waiting for any information about the 7th egg...:iraptor:
Edited by D-wing

1 hour ago, BubblesAreShiny said:

Hm... some of these eggs have suspiciously DnD themes too, what with the "reckless" pygmy (barbarian, anyone?), the shady one evoking the idea of a rogue. The green one has leaves -> druid, lightning one sorcerer? Not sure about the breezy one, the gold bits look kind of like a knight helmet though, so maybe paladin or something, or the tapping one. Interested to see what they become! And, of course, how to get the fancy one on the end. 👀

The "tapping" egg could be a Bard, maybe? like it's keeping beat or repeating the pattern tapped on the shell...

so theories:

Reckless= Barbarian?

Shady= Thief/Rouge?

Green=Druid/Ranger?

Lightning= Wizard/Sorcerer/Warlock (leaning towards the latter)

Breezy= Ranger/Paladin/Cleric? (I think Cleric or Paladin) Maybe Monk?

Tapping=Bard?

just spitballing and combining ideas, this is so awesome!

I am super glad I am off this weekend :3

OH WAIT! What if they aren't based off classes, but off DnD RACES?! *rushes off to research*

Ok My New Theories:

Reckless: Orc?

Shady: Tiefling?

Green: Elf?

Lightening: Elf/Half Elf?

Breezy: Gnome?

Tapping: Gnome/Dwarf/Half-ling

Secret: DRAGONBORN?!

Edited by IzzyCat91

So frustrated right now. I can't get rid of my eggs I currently have because my n and b keys don't work...

6 minutes ago, Diame said:

So frustrated right now. I can't get rid of my eggs I currently have because my n and b keys don't work...

can you copy/paste or is that disabled rn?

5 minutes ago, Diame said:

Can you use the On-Screen Keyboard or handwriting?

2 minutes ago, SkylerFarrier said:

can you copy/paste or is that disabled rn?

I copy and pasted individual letters, but seriously I can't find a fix for this. nothing to do with the site btw. Ad onscreen keyboard isn't available on this computer.

Edited by Diame

I see two mysteries: 

- how to obtain the seventh egg.
- how to hatch said egg.

For the first, the theory of a summon-like BSA sounds quite plausible but the second has me stumped. This mystery egg has a timer so it can presumably crack and hatch (unlike a Leetle Tree). But it has no view counter so it won’t crack or hatch based on views. Is it time-based only? Do you have to perform one or several BSAs to hatch it? (I hope we don’t have to force hatch this one)

I've been looking forward to this event!  I've only been playing since last July and am absolutely in love with this game.  It's so full of imagination and creativity, and on top of that we don't have to buy anything to be able to successfully play!  I thank the day I found this place, because this past year has been a year from Hades for me, and I credit this game for keeping me from falling completely apart.  A heartfelt thank you going out to TJ and those who help keep this place going - artists, moderators and any others!

And a huge HAPPY BIRTHDAY  - MAY THERE BE MANY OTHERS! - to the wonderful DRAGON CAVE!

Now ... Back to chasing eggs ... 

Melanie

37 minutes ago, Gruff said:

Who else remembers back in the day there was no biomes. You had three eggs slots. 

I remember, lol. I was actually looking at one of my dragons the other day and it just said 'cave'. I was like, is that a mistake and then remembered the difficulty of trying to catch. But, there were a lot less dragon breeds and people playing.

New thoughts while looking at the eggs:
The purple/white/gold one reminds me of Bauta and the shady one looks kinda like a Truffle egg, slightly different...hmmmm

1 minute ago, Tetelestai said:
  39 minutes ago, Gruff said:

Who else remembers back in the day there was no biomes. You had three eggs slots. 

oh yeah way back in the day lol holidays were crazy (I also had bad internet service back then, and a crappy p.c.)

A very happy 16th birthday, Dragon Cave!

Can't grab a thing yet!

I love to imagine that the little pygmy egg is Boo :D size fits
Dragons playing D&D is a weirdly funny picture ❤️

I managed Desert, Forest and Volcano on the hourly drop!

Yesssss, I got 5 of the new biome eggs, 1 of each except the pigmy BC I can only hold 5 eggs as of now.

I wonder how you get the 7th...

Happy Birthday, Y'All!!!  This ain't gonna be easy, but it will be fun!!!

Oh wow such beautiful eggs I carnt wait tobfind them all super excited! Happy birthday dragon cave here is to another fantastic year collecting dragons :D

Only need the Alpine now - looks like it's going to take me a while!

I was staring at the 7th egg, wondering if the tealish color could be a green X blue combination (like when you breed Royal Crimson X Royal Blue and get a purple dragon).  Then I noticed the brown area along the right side of the egg, and the tiny dots in the brown which reminded me of the dots on the Siyat dragon egg... So then I wondered if blue Siyat X green Siyat might work.  But the whole feeling of "clawing dread" doesn't seem to go with that, so I'm probably way off the mark.

Does anyone else think TJ and the artists who worked on this are sitting back laughing their heads off as we try to figure this out? *LOL*

Melanie

@Transknights - ooooh, a 7th biome!!  I was just talking the other day about whether or not more biomes might be added someday, but completely forgot until you posted.  I don't know, seems more "adventurous" than a new biome, but it's a possibility!

Edited by laevsk

6 minutes ago, Transknights said:

Maybe the 7th egg is alluding to a new unveiling of a 7th biome... one can only hope!

omgosh I didn't even think of that! That would be AMAZING!

Managed to grab a Forest...  Gonna be awhile...