TJ09

2022-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 16th Birthday!

As I said, I totally think its a Summon. It has the same stats display as the Sinomorph, who can be summoned. So I think, once you have a group of 1 dragon each grown up, you can summon it.

7 minutes ago, Reykur said:

The thing they are behind is a DM (dungeon master) screen. So basically the one who plans and lays out the campain for the players in a D&D campain often uses a cardboard screen (often with fancy prints on the outside and useful tables on the inside) to hide their rolls and notes and such to not spoil the players.

Ah right, thank you!

That beautiful cracking sequence on the 7th egg ❤️
Also is that tiny glowing eyes I spot inside of it now?

7 minutes ago, Aurora-Silver said:

As I said, I totally think its a Summon. It has the same stats display as the Sinomorph, who can be summoned. So I think, once you have a group of 1 dragon each grown up, you can summon it.

While I also think that has a fair chance, there IS a major difference here--Sinos are Summoned as adults, this is not.

So while it has the same stat thing, it also clearly plays by somewhat different rules.  And yet, TJ's GoN has stats, so it isn't quite like that, either.

There's similarities but also differences so who knows for sure?

5 minutes ago, Elizabeth Moonstone said:

There are two pairs of eyes inside Mystery egg... two-headed dragon?

You're right!!

I think it might be!

Screenshot_20220521-045056_Chrome.jpg

4 minutes ago, KageSora said:

While I also think that has a fair chance, there IS a major difference here--Sinos are Summoned as adults, this is not.

So while it has the same stat thing, it also clearly plays by somewhat different rules.  And yet, TJ's GoN has stats, so it isn't quite like that, either.

There's similarities but also differences so who knows for sure?

Yeah I don't really see any reason an egg would have no stats honestly, if it still needs views to hatch...unless it's just done as a hint to make us think of sinos and summoning. Perhaps our eggs will have stats regularly when we get them. Hmmm...

edit: Oh huh, thanks for that zoomed in version, I could see the two pairs of eyes but they also have different colours. Very interesting. 

Edited by MissK.

The final cracking egg sequence of the mystery dread egg shows TWO pairs of eyes peeking out - might be a clue?

I'd suspect it's a summon too but other than that ... no idea lol

love the cracking sequence on the seventh egg!

and this probably won't happen, but with the release theme... perhaps a "dungeon" biome to go with our new dragons?

Has anyone noticed? there's exact same glowing eyes on the cold lightning arcs egg...hmm Egg on TJ's eggy!!

Edited by rachii.xo

7 minutes ago, rachii.xo said:

Has anyone noticed? there's exact same glowing eyes on the cold lightning arcs egg...hmm Egg on TJ's eggy!!

Oooh, you're right!

I love them peeking out at us!  :D

hmm coincidence that the mystery  egg also has glowing eyes?? hmm... Has anyone noticed? there's exact same glowing eyes on the cold lightning arcs egg...hmm

Edited by rachii.xo

Got one of each Biome egg - still scratching my head at possibilities of the 7th egg

Has anyone tried breeding to see if it's a hybrid

9 minutes ago, rachii.xo said:

Currently trying to decide whether I'm courageous enough to kill one of the cold lightnings to see whether it may "turn" them ... or maybe a Vamp bite?!

They're actually not the exact same eyes, the mystery egg has a pair of green and a pair of blue eyes, while the lightning egg has white. But it is interesting that both show eyes.

edit: Eyyy one of them hatched, it's a little mischief dragon I love it

Edited by MissK.

Just now, northxblue said:

More eggs need to drop at each interval, time zones are a thing. :(

you may have more luck at the top of the hour!

Hmmm  are  ya'll sure  there  are  eggs  ... LOL 

I  have  yet to see any !  🙄

I had no problem to pick up eggs at the hour drop. Got one each and now I am waiting to find out how to get the 7th one...

2 minutes ago, LadyDraco said:

Hmmm  are  ya'll sure  there  are  eggs  ... LOL 

I  have  yet to see any !  🙄

The eggs go so fast, it's for the best that you camp at the biomes every 5 minutes and try to grab one quickly.

They all look so interesting, can't wait to see more hatchies! Happy birthday, Dragon Cave, and good luck everyone with grabbing some new eggs.