Secret Santa

Secret Santa 2021 edition

2 hours ago, rinoa26 said:

I got one CB Vampire egg from one of my original 2008 CB Vampires. The other egg unfortunately got killed.

Please pm me if you need it for your giftee :)

@Wiz needs one.

Anyone need a CB red Dorsal for their giftee? Also have a CB Astrapi Xeno. PM me if you'd like either for your giftee.

Edited by HeatherMarie

6 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Certainly! I was thinking he would be available the 8th, but I forgot it was 31 days instead of 30, so it will be some time on the 9th.

5 hours ago, rinoa26 said:

I got one CB Vampire egg from one of my original 2008 CB Vampires. The other egg unfortunately got killed.

Please pm me if you need it for your giftee :)

2 hours ago, purplehaze said:

@Wiz needs one.

Thank you @purplehaze and thank you for the heads up.  :D

Thank you @rinoa26 and thank you to missy too.

Anyone have spare cb xenos or a cb pink zyu? (3

I'd like to get some for my giftee!

Also, if anyone needs 3g prizes (checkers/stairs), Salt kins, or 2g hybrids I still have some available pairs to breed! 

Edited by QueenAquariusDragon

Sooo I got a 2G (not pure bred) male alt undine through a trade. It's at 4 days 16 hours right now but not yet stunned (so you can technically have another 24 hours before it grows for your giftee to accept it)

If you need it for your giftee pm me asap please! The time window for me to set up the transfer to you then for you to send it to your giftee is very small. I'm PST in terms of time zone.

Alright claimed!

Edited by Moriaty

Still looking for a CB Vamp bitten by original 2008 Vamp for my giftee.  Wiz, happy it worked out! ^_^

@Moriaty I will PM you about that Alt Undine! ETA: Thank you! :)

@D-wing I will PM you about your Blue Zyu. ^^ ETA: Thank you! 

Edited by missy_

Can anyone help me get a 2G prizekin for my giftee? They want a specific breed from a female Gold Tinsel (pm me for more information), but I have a female Silver Tinsel. I can breed a 2G egg in exchange for helping out if you want one or need one for your giftee!

If not, I would also appreciate some help with finding one of the following dragons instead, since I'm bad at catching rares in the cave: CB Gold, CB Silver, or CB Staterae.

Edited by Rhikasa

2 hours ago, SomeRandomCorviknight said:

does anyone have a spare cb Pink, Purple, Aeon or Red?

I have a CB Red that I can send you a teleport for once it's off cooldown! 

3 hours ago, sleepymuggle said:

I have a CB Red that I can send you a teleport for once it's off cooldown! 

Thank you so much! :]

Here's a 3rd gen Thuwed if someone needs for a giftee or you. 🧑‍🎄

I'm looking for help with a chicken, neglected, or 2nd gen spriter alt still. 

Edited by Jazeki

I already sent 2 gifts to my giftee, but if anyone could help me fill any of their other requests, I'd be super grateful. Thanks!

1. lineaged Motus (green) Cantormaris (any lineage, just not CB)

2.  Messy/long-lineaged pink Iris Floret (20+gen would be awesome!), Messy/long-lineaged 'Pennybright' Copper

3. Any Dino

4. Any messy-lineaged Drake (the messier the better, prefer 10+gen)

5. Messy-lineaged Electric, inbreds welcome but no Dorkface/Thuwed lines please

6. Nobleshield (any lineage, but messy is better)

7. Any Electric (Electrics are my top want, really)

Edited by IzzyCat91

If anyone need one for they Giftee or for yourself, here is CB Lunar Herald.

I would also like to ask for help: If anyone know a person that has CB Female Silver Tinsel and would like to try breeding 2G Prizekin from it, please let me know :)

Is there anyone that would like to take part in some mass-breeding of alt-hunting dragons (dark greens, blacks, undines) to AP? I know that many people would be happy for some more AP eggs like that for easier alt-hunting for they Giftee. I just droped a bunch of each of these breeds (especially a lot of blacks, but the rest got many eggs too). I hope they help someone with alt hunting :)

20 minutes ago, biruko said:

If anyone need one for they Giftee or for yourself, here is CB Lunar Herald.

I would also like to ask for help: If anyone know a person that has CB Female Silver Tinsel and would like to try breeding 2G Prizekin from it, please let me know :)

Is there anyone that would like to take part in some mass-breeding of alt-hunting dragons (dark greens, blacks, undines) to AP? I know that many people would be happy for some more AP eggs like that for easier alt-hunting for they Giftee. I just droped a bunch of each of these breeds (especially a lot of blacks, but the rest got many eggs too). I hope they help someone with alt hunting :)

Grabbed this one for the gifted, thank you. Also gonna breed my undines today for this purpose :)

Anyone need a CB word code? I have a CB Xol from the AP that has code (8xGAS).

Quote or PM me and I will send it your way. It is low time at 3d7h right now.