Secret Santa

Secret Santa 2021 edition

I just bred 2 Z-codes if anyone needs one for their Secret Santa recipient (mine does not collect Z's): (Egg 1) (Egg 2)

PM me if interested! I am asking for a bloodswap for Egg 1.

~Snow

I tried to trade this for a CB Staterae for my giftee but got no bites, so... anyone need a 2G SAltkin for their giftee? Send me a PM :) Claimed.

Edited by Aie

My son, EndermanCreeper, has a Cheese available if someone needs it for their giftee.  Just put in a dummy.

Cheese

Claimed!

Edited by WWECornSerpent

1 minute ago, Jelly_Doughnut said:

You still got the green canto? It's on my giftee's number 1 slot haha.

Yes! Sending a teleport.

Can anyone with an original (2008) Vampire try and bite a CB egg please? It's in my giftees number one slot. My only 2008 Vampire was successful but the egg was repulsed :(

1 hour ago, Wiz said:

Can anyone with an original (2008) Vampire try and bite a CB egg please? It's in my giftees number one slot. My only 2008 Vampire was successful but the egg was repulsed :(

I have one, but he is not available to bite for a few more days. Maybe someone else can try before that. Also, be warned, he is generally a killer so you can't count too heavily on him. I sure wish they could bite more often than 31 days -- would work better for our limited gifting time here.

2 hours ago, Wiz said:

I tried and one was killed and the other repulsed. Not great odds with Vamps, I guess.

Can anyone help with a neglected, chicken, or 2nd gen spriter alt for Secret Santa? 

Edited by Jazeki

1 hour ago, Jazeki said:

Can anyone help with a CB blusang, neglected, chicken, or 2nd gen spriter alt for Secret Santa? 

I catch a CB blusang just now. Would you mind to sand me a dummy egg trade link after it's cool down?

Edited by D-wing

If anyone can help me with any of these items:  a CB Vampire bitten by a 2008 CB Vampire, CB Pink Sapphire, or 2G SALT? 

Also looking for any of this: CB Aeon, Chicken, Paper, Dino except Green or Purple Dino, CB Yellow Sapphire (I can turn it yellow so it can be blue).  CB Pink BSA hatchling, CB Gemshard any color.  Any help appreciated and if not that is okay too!  Also: A 3EG Thuwed, forgot! 

ETA: Crossed out means obtained. Thanks!

Edited by missy_

4 minutes ago, missy_ said:

If anyone can help me with any of these items:  a CB Vampire bitten by a 2008 CB Vampire, CB Pink Sapphire, or 2G SALT? 

Also looking for any of this: CB Aeon, unbreedables except Green Dino, CB Yellow Sapphire (I can turn it yellow so it can be blue).  CB Pink BSA hatchling, CB Gemshard any color.  Any help appreciated and if not that is okay too! 

I have a CB blue sapph that I don't need! I'll pm you a transfer and you can try making it pink/yellow

Just now, Moriaty said:

I have a CB blue sapph that I don't need! I'll pm you a transfer and you can try making it pink/yellow

Great, thank you! I cannot make it pink. I don’t have the connections or resources. But I can make it yellow. :)

4 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

I tried and one was killed and the other repulsed. Not great odds with Vamps, I guess.

Thank you for trying.

4 hours ago, purplehaze said:

I have one, but he is not available to bite for a few more days. Maybe someone else can try before that. Also, be warned, he is generally a killer so you can't count too heavily on him. I sure wish they could bite more often than 31 days -- would work better for our limited gifting time here.

Can I pm you if I'm still looking in a few days? 

Usually I'm not too bothered by the 31 days but in situations like this, yeah it would be nice . Oh well.

Does anyone need these dragons? PM me anyone who needs them for their giftee :)🎁

- CB Magma

- CB Aquilo

- CB Astrapi

5 hours ago, D-wing said:

I catch a CB blusang just now. Would you mind to sand me a dummy egg trade link after it's cool down?

Sure. Sending you one now. 

5 hours ago, Wiz said:

Can I pm you if I'm still looking in a few days? 

Certainly! I was thinking he would be available the 8th, but I forgot it was 31 days instead of 30, so it will be some time on the 9th.

I got one CB Vampire egg from one of my original 2008 CB Vampires. The other egg unfortunately got killed.

Please pm me if you need it for your giftee :) Claimed.

@purplehaze Maybe you could try yours once it come off cooldown for @missy_ if they still need one.

Edited by rinoa26