Secret Santa

Secret Santa 2021 edition

If anyone would like one of these eggs for their giftee, pm me and I'll send it to you!

4G pink (iris) Floret from male pink (alstro) Floret x female gold (iris) Floret

3G Gold egg from male Gold x female Aeon checker

4G sun egg from male Sunset x female Horse checker - thuwed

Edited by Rhikasa

6 hours ago, biruko said:

If anyone need one for they Giftee or for yourself, here is CB Lunar Herald.

I would also like to ask for help: If anyone know a person that has CB Female Silver Tinsel and would like to try breeding 2G Prizekin from it, please let me know :)

Is there anyone that would like to take part in some mass-breeding of alt-hunting dragons (dark greens, blacks, undines) to AP? I know that many people would be happy for some more AP eggs like that for easier alt-hunting for they Giftee. I just droped a bunch of each of these breeds (especially a lot of blacks, but the rest got many eggs too). I hope they help someone with alt hunting :)

I can breed my female silver tinsel. do you need it bred to anything in particular? Will also breed my alt-capable dragons to the AP here soon. (getting ready for work now tho)

1 hour ago, Rhikasa said:

OH! May I claim the Pink Iris Floret for my giftee?

5 minutes ago, IzzyCat91 said:

I can breed my female silver tinsel. do you need it bred to anything in particular? Will also breed my alt-capable dragons to the AP here soon. (getting ready for work now tho)

It could be bred with anything that would easily give prizekin :D

And thank you for joining alt-hunt mass AP breeding, it will be really amazing AP hunting in a few days!

I am in need of a CB Canto or CB Sapphire as well as some specific holiday lineages (Solstice x Pillow and Enraged Aegis x Pillow). If anyone could help especially with the lineage ones I'd really  appreciate it.

I know wild Shumogas are on multiple lists, I have an extra right now if someone wants it for their giftee. Will go to first PM.    claimed!

Edited by HeatherMarie

Impulse clicked two blue firegems and one green. If you wanna use them for the Secret Santa, send me a dummy egg and I'll respond as soon as they're ready to trade. If unclaimed, I'll use them for trading.

30 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

I have a gold and silver prize, and well... I could try to breed them to help people, but they're not a 2g or anything like that. lol

Silver: https://dragcave.net/lineage/ShGw2

Gold: https://dragcave.net/lineage/SIJxc

That's actually a bronze prize not gold...and you can breed the bronze with another whatever breed 3EG dragon and produce a 4EG saltkin. That might be more useful to people?

I really love how everyone is offering great stuff here to help others. Thanks to you all for making Secret Santa special!

Reminder about Secret Santa Groups: Please be sure you are using your Secret Santa group for the dragons you get from your Santa. And please don't use the group for any other dragons that you got before. Also be sure your group is set to "public". Thanks.

Edited by purplehaze

10 minutes ago, Moriaty said:

That's actually a bronze prize not gold...and you can breed the bronze with another whatever breed 3EG dragon and produce a 4EG saltkin. That might be more useful to people?

Well... I'd be willing to do this with these two dragons. lol. Sorry about that. 

Silver: https://dragcave.net/lineage/ShGw2

Bronze: https://dragcave.net/lineage/SIJxc

Does anyone have any 3G thuweds?

Also, if I haven't heard from my secret santa yet, it's okay, right? Or should I be worried, heh. 

21 minutes ago, jewel21 said:

Also, if I haven't heard from my secret santa yet, it's okay, right? Or should I be worried, heh. 

I haven't either, but technically the gifting period is 6th-30th (and it's barely the 8th atm) so I think it's still within the expected range.

1 hour ago, jewel21 said:

Also, if I haven't heard from my secret santa yet, it's okay, right?

1 hour ago, Moriaty said:

I haven't either, but technically the gifting period is 6th-30th

It is early, yet, so I wouldn't worry. When I checked a few days ago, almost all of our Santas had confirmed their participation.