Secret Santa

Secret Santa 2021 edition

q3qivqi.png

Original Organizers: PointOfOrigin, Plok, simkim

Past/Inactive Moderators: evilSpectra,  WWECornserpent, The Dragoness, Rosastrasca, Toyo, Aqub,Paintra

Current Moderators: purplehaze, Tini, and BlueLatios

Newest Moderator: Lushwave

Signups are currently: CLOSED!

This is a gifting game with a simple idea: each person participating is paired with a secret gifter and a secret giftee. The goal is to fulfill the requests on your giftee's wishlist to the best of your abilities. While one present is enough, the more the better! After all, who doesn't love to find pretty eggs waiting for them in their inbox? 

Remember, this project is all about spreading the joy of gifting, not being greedy.

Table of Contents:

Timeline, Rules, Creating a Wishlist, Signing Up, Secondary Gifters, Receiving Gifts, Giveaways, FAQ, Banners - 1st post

Participants - 2nd & 3rd posts

Replacement Santas - 4th post

Santa's Helpers - 5th post

Timeline

November 15th - December 21st: Sign ups are open

December 21st - January 2nd: Sorting and finalization of groups

January 2nd - January 5th: Delivery of wishlists

January 6th - January 30th: Gifting period

January 30th - February 10th: "Make up" gifting period (for anyone who was missed)

Rules

But before the fun can begin, there are a few rules to go over:

1. Each gifter is only required to send one gift to their giftee. Anything more comes from the goodness of their hearts.

2. Off-topic chat, spam, abuse, and whining are not permitted in the thread.

3. If you would rather not reveal yourself to your giftee, please PM the Secret Santa account. We will help you deliver your gifts anonymously. (Out of consideration for the mods, please keep these requests to a minimum).

4. You must have the messenger feature enabled. We need to be able to contact you.

5. Any gift/donation claimed in the Secret Santa thread during the gifting period should be given to your assigned giftee, unless it is explicitly stated that the donation could be kept. (Eggs won or claimed through signup period giveaways/raffles are yours to keep, though!)

6. Killing, experimenting, trading, abandoning, or re-gifting a gift is not allowed. Freezing is also forbidden, unless you specifically mention your intention to do so somewhere in your wishlist. 

7. Giftees have 48 hours to respond to gifter PMs and to pick up gifts.  Gifters may wait longer if they choose but are not expected to hold gifts for more than 48 hours.

8. Please make a public group on your scroll, named "[Your Forum Name]'s Secret Santa 2021." (When making a new group, just put a random dragon in as a placeholder until the group has been created, then please remove it immediately so the mods will be able to tell if you have received any gifts.) Whenever you receive a gift from your Santa, sort it into this group! (If you are unfamiliar with using groups on your scroll, please PM a mod, we can help!) Please do NOT put any dragons in your group except gifts that you have gotten from your gifter.

9. Please see the guidelines under “Creating a Wishlist” for specific rules about filling out your wishlist. Wishlists that do not follow those guidelines will be rejected.

Mods have the right to add more rules if they see fit at any time.

In the case of not following the rules, you will be greylisted (warned) for one offense, and blacklisted (banned) for two offenses. Both lists will be kept private. If you disagree with a warning, you are welcome to send us a PM so we can work it out.

Creating a Wishlist

Each person has a list with seven slots which they can fill with holiday wishes according to this chart:

(Anything not marked as CB must have a lineage)

Slot 1:

CB Gold, CB Silver, CB Staterae, CB Pink Sapphire, all Cantormaris variants except Itus (orange), Dark Shumoga, Neglected, 2G Prize (cannot request a specific breed as mate, although you may specify breeds not to be used), 2G Prizekin (with a specific breed as mate), 2G from Spriter's Alt, 2G from female Holly, 2g from Alt Sweetling, special codes such as all numbers, word codes, palindromes, or name codes. (Note: This does not include Z-codes -- their slot should be determined by the breed of dragon if breed is specified. If no breed specified they can be entered in slot 7.)

Slot 2:

CB Copper, 2g Metal, 2g Staterae, 3g Prize (cannot request a specific breed as mate, although you may specify breeds not to be used), 3g from Spriter's Alt, 3g Thuwed, Alt Black, Alt Vine, Alt Undine.

Slot 3:

CB Trio, CB Blusang, CB Xenowyrm, 3G Metal, CB Aeon, Chicken, Dino, Paper, Cheese, 2G Prizekin (without a specific breed as mate), CB Cantormaris egg, CB blue or yellow Sapphire, 2G pink Iris Floret.

Slot 4:

CB Zyumorph, CB Golden Wyvern, CB Tan Ridgewing, CB Red Dorsal, CB Gemshard, 2G Avatar, 4G or higher Metal, 4G Prize, 4G from Spriter's Alt.

Slot 5:

CB Lunar Herald, CB Fire Gem, CB BSA dragon (not Aeon), 2G Hybrid, 5-6G Prize, 2G from Holidays.

Slot 6:

Something with a lineage. Be as specific as you like, as long as the requested dragon does not belong in one of the more valuable, difficult to obtain slots

Slot 7:

CB uncommon (not very uncommon), CB common, bred BSA dragon, a hatchling.

Guidelines for Creating Your Wishlist

• Not sure of the rarity of a dragon? Ask one of the mods!

• You may list as many things as you would like under each slot. Just make sure that your wishes meet the criteria.

• You must list at least one request for each slot. Forms with empty slots will be rejected.

• Please do not list duplicates in multiple categories.

• Please do not request: Holiday dragons or 2G Thuweds. These are very difficult or impossible wishes to fulfill.

• Do not put dragons that belong in more valuable slots in a lower slot. (Example: 2g prizes belong in slot 1, but not slot 6, even though they're technically a lineaged dragon.)

• Anything considered to be less valuable than the suggestions on each spot can also be wished for. So, for example, if you don't want any of the dragons listed for the first spot, you can fill both the first and second spot with a dragon that would fall under second spot, etc. You may also fill any slots with "surprise me," but you will have to take whatever your gifter gives you.

• Please refrain from saying "something from my wishlist" or posting a link to a separate wishlist or group. Instead, please describe the dragon/s that you want. Please do not link an individual dragon asking for "a mate for this" as perception of what makes a good mate may vary by user!

• You may request "an influenceable egg or gendered hatchling," but not specifically a hatchling outside of the 7th slot. You must be willing to take either.

• Also, do not expect your gifters to fulfill every wish you have. They are only required to send you one gift.

To match people in their gifting abilities and requests, we need to know what they are capable of catching/breeding/trading for. Because of that you are asked to list your special dragons, lineages and catching abilities. We understand that you may feel uncomfortable with that. In that case, instead of putting the lower half of the form (below your wishlist) in your sign up post, just PM us your information. Nothing you share will be made public.

Please do not edit your wishlist after a thread update has been posted. This makes the process easier on the mods. Once we have seen your post and have stated we have updated to X point, we will not be looking back for any new changes. If you want to make any changes to your wishlist, make a new post in the thread using the "I Want to Change My Wishlist" form.

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Please include a link to your profile.

Scroll Name: Please include a link to your scroll. 

Group Name: Please include a link to the public "[Your Forum Name]'s Secret Santa 2020" group on your scroll.

Wishlist:

Breeding abilities: Mostly we'd like to know if you can breed things like alt lineages, holiday lineages, Metals, pretty checkers, Prizes, or any other special lineages.

Catching abilities: Please be as specific as possible! If you can reliably catch Trios but not Metals (for example), that's a lot more helpful to us when we're matching you guys up than if you just say you're "good at catching." That's very subjective - thanks!

Trading abilities: If you can trade for things that you can't catch or breed, list those here.

Teleport abilities: Would you like to be provided with any Magi dragon eggs before the event begins?

I Want to Change My Wishlist!

Group Name: Please include a link to the public "Secret Santa" group on your scroll.

Wishlist:

Breeding abilities: Mostly we'd like to know if you can breed things like alt lineages, holiday lineages, Metals, pretty checkers, Prizes, or any other special lineages.

Catching abilities: Please be as specific as possible! If you can reliably catch Trios but not Metals (for example), that's a lot more helpful to us when we're matching you guys up than if you just say you're "good at catching." That's very subjective - thanks!

Trading abilities: If you can trade for things that you can't catch or breed, list those here.

Teleport abilities: Would you like to be provided with any Magi dragon eggs before the event begins?

Getting a Giftee 

Participants will receive PMs with their giftee's name sometime between January 2nd and January 5th. You must complete the google form linked in your PM in one week in order for your participation to be confirmed. If you do not respond before the deadline, you will receive a second back up message. This is your final chance to participate in this year's Secret Santa.

If you decide to still participate upon getting that second message, an answer is still required. If you don’t answer in one week’s time, you will be marked as inactive and both your gifter and giftee will be reassigned.

That means you have a maximum of two weeks to confirm participation. No one will be reassigned until those two weeks pass.

Secondary Gifter 

Since in the past, people have disappeared, were unable to play, or just stopped playing, we will be keeping a list of secondary gifters who would be willing to step in so that no one ends up without a gift. When taking a position as a secondary gifter, all of the rules for primary gifters still apply (see above).

For that purpose, we are going to have two classes of secondary gifters: Replacement Santas and Santa's Helpers.

The job of a Replacement Santa is pretty straightforward. Your task will be to take upon yourself another giftee in case someone ends up without a gift. You will be able to send their gift(s) during the dedicated "make up" period.

Santa's Helpers are generous people who volunteer to help a struggling gifter breed or catch gifts that will then go to their giftee. If you are not interested in or simply cannot participate in the main event but still want to spread holiday cheer, consider signing up as a Helper! 

I Want to be a Replacement Santa!

I Want to be a Helper!

Gifts Received

Gifters and giftees do not need to submit proof of their gifts to the Secret Santa forum account. Instead, we are utilizing the "groups" feature. 

When you receive a gift, simply put the dragon in the group you made during the signup process, named "[Your Forum Name]'s Secret Santa 2020." This way, you can show that the dragon was received and kept, rather than killed, traded, or released. 

Any gifter that has concerns about their gifts may PM the Secret Santa account, and we will look into the matter. 

As always, be aware that viewbombers may target your dragons. Please take care to protect your gifts, and keep an eye on your growing babies. If viewbombing becomes an issue, please PM the Secret Santa account and let us know if you need to make your group private. 

Giveaways

We have decided to bring back giveaways to Secret Santa! There are three types of giveaways: during sign ups, after sign ups, and a finale after the gifting period closes. All giveaways will contain a broad selection of prizes to enter for, but you must enter for all or nothing. You will not be able to select a specific prize unless a two-way teleport is posted in the thread for dummy egg offers. Names will be drawn with the use of a random name generator. Moderators will supply the majority of the prizes, but we are more than happy to accept donations via PM! Giveaways may last anywhere from 12 to 24 hours depending on the prize selection. All giveaway prizes must be treated with care, so please do not bite/kill/freeze/experiment/trade/abandon them.

During Sign Ups

These giveaways are open to everyone, including those who are not participating in the main gifting event. However, these giveaways will be held only during the sign up period. Any prize(s) you win are for you to keep.

During the Gifting Period

This next set of giveaways will be held after sign ups close. They will be open only to gifters, who can enter to win something for their giftee. If your name is drawn, the prize(s) must go to your giftee.

The Big Finale

After this year's Secret Santa closes, we will hold an extra special giveaway as a finale. Anyone who participated in the main gifting event (gifters, giftees, secondary gifters, mods) is welcome to enter. These prizes are for you to keep as thanks for another great year of Secret Santa.

jqBp0WE.png Announcement about gifting! DLCcjWR.png

We've had many very nice people donate eggs for our giveaways - you're awesome! However, the mods may or may not be able to gift/raffle them in a timely manner, due to our schedules and our scrollspace. You all are therefore welcome to give gifts on this thread, as friends of Santa! 

Please bear in mind our rule that gifting during the signup period (through Dec.21) is open to all users, not just those who have signed up for Secret Santa. Other than that, feel free to gift in this thread using two-way links (if you would like to see where your gift goes, or would like to wait a specific time period before choosing) or one-way links (if you'd prefer a quicker gifting experience). Gifting/giveaways during the gifting period (Jan.6-30) should only go to people participating in Secret Santa, and the egg should only go to their giftee (unless you explicitly say that they can keep it themselves, or use it to trade "up" for something their giftee wants).

FAQs

Q: Can I participate without sending a gift/receiving a gift?

A: No. While you can sign up as a Replacement Santa or a Santa's Helper, you cannot sign up just to receive a gift. That's not the point of this game.

Q: I sent my gift(s), but my giftee has not been active. Will I be given a new giftee?

A: No. Once the gifting has started, only players who did not receive gifts will be reassigned. You are more than welcome to volunteer to be a Replacement Santa or Santa's Helper though.

Q:  My gifter/giftee has not contacted me at all. What should I do?

A: If you have not heard from them by the end of the gifting period, contact the mods through the Secret Santa account. We will make sure you get a gift.

Q: Can I decide not to play after the sorting period begins?

A: For the purpose of laziness, no. But if you do have a real issue that takes priority, we will find new partners for your gifter and giftee.

Q: I received a gift that wasn't on my wishlist. Do I have to keep it?

A: Before contacting us for help, make sure your gifter didn't send you the wrong gift. Politely point out your wishlist to them. If there is still an issue, let us know.

Q: I believe my gift has been traded/abandoned/regifted.

A: Contact a mod immediately. This is against the rules. You will not be asked to send any more gifts to your giftee.

Q: I ran out of Magi dragons! How do I send gifts to my giftee?

A: Send a PM to the Secret Santa account. A mod will send you a two-way teleport and then deliver any gifts for you.

Q: Can I participate if my scroll is hidden?

A: Yes, but be prepared to receive a PM from a mod. We do need to be able to check your scroll at certain points. You can hide it again right after.

Q: What happens if I'm given a warning?

A: Warnings are given for breaking thread or forum rules. After one offense*, you will be greylisted. That means you will receive a PM from the project account detailing the situation and asking you not to do it again. If you break the rules a second time*, you will be blacklisted. You will be permanently banned from participating in Secret Santa activities.

Q: Will thread moderators be participating in the gifting portion of the event?

A: Yes, moderators will be allowed to enter. However, out of fairness, moderators will not be allowed to receive gifts from non-mod participants. We will still happily step in as replacement/supplementary gifters when asked.

*These conditions apply if you break the rules pertaining to gifts (freezing without prior notice, killing, biting, experimenting, trading, regifting, abandoning) only. For thread related offenses (spam, off-topic chat, rude or inappropriate behavior, complaining about a gift, editing a post after an update has been completed), participants will be allowed two chances to correct their behavior before being banned. Upon committing the third offense, they will be blacklisted and removed from all lists.

Banners

q3qivqi.png

by Diaveborn

lil_dragon___santa_hat_edition_by_t_tige

by T-Tiger

YVSMVMb.png

by sunshine_ley

iYN5In0.png

by sunshine_ley

YtUrwMM.png

by sunshine_ley

N4kL81u.png

by sunshine_ley

Edited by Secret Santa

Participants

Numbers 0 - 9 and Letters A - M

#0 - 9 

#A

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Aie

Scroll Name: Aie

Group Name: Aie's Secret Santa 2021

Wishlist:

1. 2G from Spriter's Alt with a matching-coloured un/common mate (e.g. Tercorn from pink alt or Aether from blue); CB readable name code in Xxxxx format, e.g. (Abysa) or (Vykod)

2. 3EG matching-coloured SAltkin lineage (not a checker)

3. Paper, 2G blue/pink/purple-coloured Prizekin

4. CB Z-coded Hogwarts house dragon (Lacula, Leodon, Melismor, Razorcrest)

5. CB Lunar Herald (except for bronze male)

6. Aeon with a nice lineage

7. CB female Magelight pygmy

Breeding abilities: I have a CB male Silver Shimmer. I can breed a bunch of 3EG non-checker SAltkin, plenty of 4EG SAltkin including lines from rare alts, and some nice 3G+ Prize checkers and stairs. I also have a lot of metal, holiday and un/common checker lines, as well as some lyrical lineages.

Catching abilities: Can't catch metals or Stateraes. Can reliably catch regular Xenos, Trios, Zyus and the like, with the occasional Copper and unbreedable.

Trading abilities: I can usually trade for 2G Prizekins, unbreedables etc, but CB Golds and Stateraes are probably out of my trading range.

Teleport abilities: I have plenty of Magis.

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Alwerien

Scroll Name: Alwerien

Group Name: Alwerien's Secret Santa 2021

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold, CB Silver, CB Staterae, CB Pink Sapphire, 2G Prize, 2G Prizekin (preferably from F Silver Tin), 2G from Spriter's Alt, CB codes (chars from FF, food codes, esp. sweets, 'tapir' code)

2. 3G Prize (Checker, Spiral), 3G SAltkin (EG), 2G Gold (from F Equinox, F Crystalline) 2G Silver (from F Stratos, Sapo, Cloudplume, F Astaarus, F Aso or M Ke'maro), 2G Staterae from Omen, PB Alt Undine, PB Alt Black or PB Alt Dark Green

3. CB Aeon, CB Xenowyrm (Aso, Chrono, Gaia, Mageia, Umbra), CB Blusang

4. CB Tan Ridgewing, CB Red Dorsal, CB Gemshard (not jade), 4G Silver Tinsel checker from Garland or Mistletoe, 4G Prize checker from Wintertide

5. CB Lunar Herald (not bronze), 2G PB Green Spinel, CB Green Fire Gem (F if hatchie)

6. 3G White from CB White x 2G Bronze Shimmer from White - "Stairs fail". Heart lineages or nice high gen checkers.

7.  CB hatchies (F Gold Floret, Blue/Purple Siyats (or sufficiently low time egg)), Bred PB Aeon (any gen)

Breeding abilities: 2G prize/kin (from silver tin), 2G metals (got plenty to try with but y'know the ratios), 3Gs or higher SAltkin, 2G Avatars, 3G+ prize checkers, misc lineages (checkers, hearts), GoNs of either gender

Catching abilities: Fairly decent with trios, zyus, xenos and unbreedables. So-so with aeons, coppers, silvers and golds. Nope on Stats.

Trading abilities: Don't have much patience/skill for it but usually can get trades.

Teleport abilities: I have plenty.

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/240787-asymdoll13/ - AsymDoll13

Scroll Name: https://dragcave.net/user/AsymDoll13 - AsymDoll13

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/179493 (That dragon is just a random one for now.)

Wishlist:

1.  Neglected/Interesting Number codes-Palidromes

2.  3g Thuwed, Alt Vine

3.  Paper/Cheese/Chicken

4. 4G Prize or 4G Spriter's Alt

5. Lunar Harold

6. Something with a grave lineage?

7.  Dragon with a cool lineage (I'm not picky enough for this)

Breeding abilities: I can breed trios, hybrids (a lot of them, hopefully more soon); Oh! I have a silver and a gold prize as well. 

Catching abilities: I'm not sure how good I am at catching, but I'm into trying as hard as possible. 

Trading abilities: Um... I probably could try? I don't use the trading stuff much, but... I could try. ^^

Teleport abilities: I have four or so Magi Dragons, so I think I'm good. 

#B

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: biruko

Scroll Name: biruko

Group Name: biruko's Secret Santa 2021 Group

Wishlist:

1.  CB Staterae, Any CB Egg with all-number code, CB Gold, Neglected, CB Silver, 2G from Spriter's Alt, CB Pink Sapphire

2.  Alt Undine, CB Green Copper,  2g Metal, 2g Staterae, 3g Prize, 3g from Spriter's Alt

3. CB Aeon (I love and hoard those), any CB Xenowyrm, 2G Prizekin

4.  4G Prize, 4G from Spriter's Alt. CB Tan Ridgewing, CB Gemshard (especially Amethyst, Aqua or Citrine, I still don't have any CB of this colors)

5.  CB BSA dragon, 2G Shallow Water

6.  Any even gen (PB or checker, the higher generation the better), any zombieline (like for example this or this), any nice lineage with Daydream dragons, Guardian dragons or Red dragons

7.   Any bred Aeon (I really love Aeons, I will gladly accept egg or hatchie), CB Guardian, CB Tercorn, any common or BSA hatchie

Breeding abilities: I can breed 2G metals (especially coppers and silvers), 2G Avatars, nice lineages and 2G's from Halloween, Holiday and Valentine dragons, 3G or higher Prizes, some nice EG or stair lineages (PB, checkers, zombielines), 4-5G SA checkers, 2G dragons from Word-Code dragons (like YawnRadar or Fox) I can also try for alts.

Catching abilities: I can catch most of things mentioned in Slot 3, 4, 5 and 7 - I have better luck with Trios, Blusang, Lunar Herald, BSA dragons or Golden Wyvern. I could also get Xenos, Zyumorph, Dino or Aeon, but they're a bit harder to get for me. If I'm really lucky I sometimes can catch CB Copper. I can't catch any other CB metals and Staterae, even if I see one I never get it.

Trading abilities: I can only trade for things I can catch myself (for things mentioned on Slots 3-7 and for 2G Metals or 3G Prizes). I can't trade for CB metals, Neglected, 3G Spriter's Alt, 2G Prizes/Spriter's Alt, CB Staterae.

Teleport abilities: I have plenty of magis, so I don't need any help with them :)

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: blah

Scroll Name: blah

Group Name: blah’s Secret Santa 2021

Wishlist:

1. Neglected (they’re the bane of my existence, seriously)

2. any Spriter alt lineage

3. an egg from parents/a lineage with funny names or a quirky naming scheme, the more ridiculous the better

4. an egg from parents with funny/interesting codes

5. an egg from your favourite breeding combination, I love sprites that look good together

6. an egg from parents that have descriptions

7. any BSA hatchling

Breeding abilities: 3g Prize and 3g Spriter alt is the best I can do, I have a couple of fun lineages (mostly checkers), other than that I have CB anything as longs as it’s been released pre 2019

Catching abilities: I honestly don’t know, I haven’t done this in a long time. I’ve never had any luck catching metals though, that I know for sure

Trading abilities: I have a lot of breeding fodder for alt lotto, other than that not so much

Teleport abilities: I have plenty of Magi, thank you ☺️

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: BringsTheSnow

Scroll Name: BringsTheSnow's scroll

Group Name: BringsTheSnow's Secret Santa '21

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold; CB Staterae; CB Pink Sapphire

2. CB Copper; 3g Thuwed (even-gen preferred)

3. CB Aeon; Chicken; CB Xenowyrm (Umbra or Chrono especially)

4. CB Gemshard

5. CB Fire Gem; 2g Golden Wyvern from Wintertide

6. 2g Harvest from M Autumn Seasonal (mate for XlFWy); 2g Citrine (Saturday) Gemshard from F Oracle (mate for p4W6T)

7.  Even-Gen PB Red; Even-Gen PB Pink;

Breeding abilities: I have a Female Silver Tinsel prize that I can try to breed for 2gs. I also have female CB Gold dragons and one CB male Aeon. I do not have a lot of rares or metals but I have some very good PB lineages (Aeon, Pink, Red, Copper, etc.) and Checker lineages. Also, my Prize group includes the prize/mate pairs I can breed at the bottom. I have a few Thuweds as well as one pair of 3g SAlts. 

Catching abilities: I excel at AP catching but not at Cave hunting. I reliably can catch 2g or higher lineaged Pink Sapphires from the AP but have never gotten a CB Pink Sapphire. Moderate ability to catch lineaged prizes and uncommons from the AP.

Trading abilities: I can trade for uncommons but usually not for rares. Occasionally I get lucky and can breed what they want.

Teleport abilities: I have pleanty, thanks!

#C

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum name: https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/34620-carmelita-fox/ - Carmelita-Fox

Scroll Name: https://dragcave.net/user/Carmelita-Fox - Carmelita-Fox

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/179971

Wishlist:

1. CB pink sapphire, CB dark shumoga, CB stat

2. 2nd gen stat, 2nd gen metal from common mate, 3rd gen prize stair or checker

3. 2nd gen prizekin, 3rd gen metal checker, CB newer xeno

4. CB gemshard (purple, orange, or light blue)

5. 2nd gen pennybright, 2nd gen breed only floret, 2nd gen spotted teal drake

6. Any xeno with a pretty lineage, any checker metalkin or prizekin

7. CB temple wyrm, CB electric, CB pyropellis

Breeding abilities: I have a CB prize, a dozen 2nd gen prizes, and a handful of 2nd gen from spriter’s alts. I have plenty of CB metals and CB of pretty much everything to breed from.

Catching abilities: I can things from tier three and below quite reliably. 

Trading abilities: Not great, but anything worth a 2nd gen prize I can try for. 

Teleport abilities: I have plenty!

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Celis https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/22686-celis/

Scroll Name: Celis https://dragcave.net/user/celis

Group Name: Celis 2021 Secret Santa https://dragcave.net/group/75954 

Wishlist:

1. 2nd gen Prize (tinsel or shimmer is great - but really not counting on this) or CB Staterae (don't have any), or even CB green Cantormaris or a CB male Sophos Cantoraris.

2.   I really, really would like two 3rd gen fluffys as mates for Fluffy's Twin Heart and Fluffy I am3rd gen Prize (tinsel or shimmer doesn't matter they both are my obsession - just started getting into checker lineages for these)

3.  I do not have any CB yellow Sapphires, so any one of those would be lovely.

4.  I could also use a 4th gen White as a mate for The War of Alternative Noels or CB of any of the new colored Gemshard  (as I have no new colors).

5.   3rd gen pillow checker from enraged Aegis as a mate for Shadow of a Dying Light. or 2nd gen Amalthean or 2nd gen Dusky Pygmy.

6.  Surprise me! 

7.  Surprise me! CB Glowback Pygmies are always appreciated.

Breeding abilities: I can do 2nd gen gold and silvers, either PB or with another mate.  I have cb of all the holiday dragons so I can do 2nd gens commons for people who want them.  I also have some nice 2nd gen tinsels (2) and nice 3rd gen shimmer lineages.

Catching abilities: I suck at catching, mostly I trade around for what I'm looking for if it's a higher quality egg.

Trading abilities: I can definitely trade for things, though cb metals and neglecteds might be out of my reach.

Teleport abilities: I have several teleport dragons so I should be good there.

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Chaos Rider

Scroll Name: AvianAvatar

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/180813

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold egg, CB Silver, CB Staterae, CB Pink Sapphire, CB Motus Cantormaris, CB Dark Shumoga, CB Neglected, 2G from Spriter's alt, 2G from alt Sweetling

2. CB copper egg, 3G from Spriter's alt, 3G Thuwed
Alt Black hatchie for freezing (male standing alt or any sitting alt)
male alt Undine for freezing
alt Vine for freezing

3. CB Trio egg
CB Xenowyrm egg (Aquilo, Aso, Chrono, Gaia, Ke'maro, Mageia, Obidar, Pharos, Pyro or Umbra)
Chicken, Dino or Cheese egg (will freeze hatchie), CB Cantormaris egg, CB Sapphire (I will try to turn it yellow),

4. CB White Zyumorph egg, CB Gemshard (amethyst, aqua or citrine)

5. CB Lunar Herald egg (silver or brown) I'm not sure which variants are available during the gifting period), 

6. 2G Blue Striped egg from a White Striped mother
2G Pink Iris Floret from CB Pink Alstro Floret (any gender) x CB Iris Floret (Purple or Gold of either gender)

7.  CB Winter egg, Green Pargulus Pygmy egg

Breeding abilities: CB female Bronze Shimmer, CB female Gold, CB Silver of either gender, CB Staterae of either gender, CB female upside down Mint, Sinomorphs of either gender, GoNs of either gender, CB Blacks, Vines and Undines to try for 2G alts, at least one CB of most other dragons, I have some holiday checkers I can breed

Catching abilities: I'm not fast enough to catch any of the rarer dragons :(

Trading abilities: I don't really trade much

Teleport abilities: I have enough Magi dragons

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/241027-crescent/

Scroll Name: https://dragcave.net/user/RoseOfRiver

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/180886

Wishlist:

1. 2G Salt, CB Gold, Neglected, CB Pink Sapphire ,CB Staterae, 5 Letter Word Code, 2g from female Holly, 2g prize, CB Vampire bitten by original 2008 Vamp

2. 3g Thuwed, Alt Undine, 2g metal, 3g Spriter's Alt

3. CB Aeon, Chicken, Cheese, Paper, Dino (not green please), CB yellow sapphire

4. CB Golden Wyvern, CB Gemshard, CB Zyumorph

5. CB Lunar Herald, 2g Hybrid, CB BSA Dragon/Pink Dragon

6. Pretty checker that is >5G, or completed song lineages

7.  Any hatchling ( Not including Flamingo Wyvern) with a clean lineage (even gen, arrow, stair, heart, bird)

Breeding abilities: Terrible. Only tried twice, one did not produce, one produced an egg I did not want. Conclusion: can breed for commen

Catching abilities: Ok at catching, I can catch things below tier 3 reliably ( seen a lot of Xenos and caught a few). Most impressive catch was a 2g PitFire. 

Trading abilities: Kind of bad, but I can try, Most impressive was getting really good free stuff or trading a 2g Pitfire for a 2g PrizeKin

Teleport abilities: I have 2 majis and 6 growing up so pretty good

#D

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name:  https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/238416-darkellalord/ - DarkellaLord

Scroll Name:  https://dragcave.net/user/DarkellaLord - DarkellaLord

Group Name:  https://dragcave.net/group/179464

Wishlist:

1.  2nd gen Salt/2nd gen prize

2.  3rd gen salt

3.  2nd gen prizekin/3rd gen metal

4.  3rd gen Lihnseyre checker=)

5. 2nd gen Lihnseyres from Holidays.=) Nicely lineaged Lihnseyres.

6. I love checkers, so if you have something nice I'll be very happy=)If it somehow involves Lihnseyres - I'll be even happier=)

7.  Any your favorite  dragon or lineage you want to share your love for=)

Breeding abilities: A pair of CB strats/A pair of CB Silvers/One female CB gold/One male bronze shimmer/Very modest collection of my own checkers (They have Lihnseyres =3)/My Lihnseyre army with a huge batch of CBs.  

Catching abilities:  Not my strongest point. I rarely find something valuable , but if you need a CB Lihnseyre - I am at your service.

Trading abilities: With the addition of CB prize I think I might be able to trade for something nice.

Teleport abilities:  Thank you, I have enough and there is plenty of time to catch more=)

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Dirtytabs https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/10892-dirtytabs/ - Dirtytabs

Scroll Name: Dirtytabs https://dragcave.net/user/Dirtytabs - Dirtytabs

Group Name: Tabs's Secret Santa: 2021 https://dragcave.net/group/68875

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold, CB Staterae Xenowyrm, CB pink Sapphire, "Tabs" code, CB Cantormaris (may I specify an egg so I can fiddle with the variant myself?), Neglected of any gender/lineage for freezing

2. CB Copper, 2G Copper from newer perennial breed, 2G Silver from newer perennial breed, 2G Gold form newer perennial breed

3. CB Ice

4. 2G your favorite pairing from the most recent Halloween (Iridichi), Christmas, or Valentine (Amarignis) release

5. CB Lunar Herald, 3G checker of two perennial breeds that you think is unique (makes you go, "Huh, I've never seen those two paired before")

6. 2G of two perennial breeds that you think is unique (makes you go, "Huh, I've never seen those two paired before")

7. CB blue colored dragon

Breeding abilities: handful of higher-gen. checkers with spriter's alts, several holiday checkers, lots of common perennial checkers, lyrical lineages, CBs of nearly every breed

Catching abilities: Can not-so-reliably catch slot 3 items, but I do get lucky sometimes... just don't have much time to camp in the habitats

Trading abilities: Not really great, but I can try.

Teleport abilities: I cannot use my teleporters fast enough, so I'm good 😄 

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Dragon_Tamer_Rita

Scroll Name: Dragon_Tamer_Rita

Group Name: Rita's Secrete Santa 2021

Wishlist:

1. Alt Black

2.  CB Aeon

3. 2G Prizekin from Female Silver Tinsel

4. CB Gemshard

5. Any CB BSA other than Aeon and Green, Any 2g hybrid, CB Nebula

6. Nice Checkers

7. Any Bred BSA other than Green, Nebula hatchling other than green

Breeding abilities: 2g from female silver tinsel, 3g checker Bronze Shimmer x Solstice, 3g Wrapping x Indigo Lunar checker, 4g Holly x Aria checker, 3g copper x silver tinsel checker, 3g Gold x Ribbon checker,3g Black tea x silver tinsel checker, 2g hybrids except geode and dusk pygmy

Catching abilities: Not good at rares at all. Very good at BSA other than Aeon

Trading abilities: If I can trade for it with a 2g silver tinsel I can get it.

Teleport abilities: I should have enough.

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Dragongirl141998's Forum Profile

Scroll Name: Dragongirl141998's Scroll

Group Name: Dragongirl141998's Secret Santa 2021

Wishlist:

1.CB Gold, CB Staterae, Neglected, 2G from Spriter's Alt, special codes such as "Faust" or relating to space / physics (quark, atom, force, etc).  (almost codes are okay, like 1->L  or xat0m)

2. CB Copper, 2g Staterae, 3g Thuwed

3.CB Xenowyrm

4.CB ZyumorphCB Tan Ridgewing, CB Gemshard

5.CB Red

6. Anything. interesting lineage shapes, lyrics, neat coded parents, themed, checkers, rainbows, etc. 

7. anything, especially frills / swallowtails

Breeding abilities: I have a CB male bronze shimmer, a 2g SAlt from pumpkin, a 2g SAlt fom mistletoe, at least one CB of almost every breedable dragon (except gold, stat, and some of the zyus/xenos/gemshards), a few pb/ checkers / stairs with trios or metals, and a couple CB breeding pairs with 'matching' codes that might be funny to some people (bowl, soup for example). 

Catching abilities: Not too great, I might be able to get a couple of the more uncommons like firegems or themed almost-codes? 

Trading abilities: Maybe? I don't trade much, but I have a couple nice things to breed for trades (breeding abilities, above) I think. 

Teleport abilities: I have plenty of Magis for teleporting. 

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Dust

Scroll Name: Zerra

Group Name: Secret Santa's Group

Wishlist:

1. CB Staterae (egg or female hatchie since I have only one), CB Silver (egg or male hatchie), CB Gold (egg or female hatcie), 2G SAlty or 2G from CB Hybrids\Alts. CB(or not CB) Zero\Nero\Iggy codes, any caps variation

2. 2G Alt Vine Male, 2G alt black curled ungendered for freezing, CB Copper for freezing (any but green!) and 2G new alt Copper, 2G Alt Undine female for freezing.;

3. Dino(any kind), 2G pink Iris Floret, CB Yellow Sapphire, CB Canto egg (will use earthquake, so please don't be offended if it get killed) ;

4. CB Gemshard (new colors variations) ;

5.  2G Spotted Teal Drake;

6. I love all of 2G Dragons since I'm colleting them, but 2G Spirit Wards and from Spirit Wards are better, also i love special lineages like Heart or Rainbow or even Rainbow Heart! xd (just  examples) ;

7. More CB Spirit Wards! More! >3 Or any other CB Hatchies, I'm not picky. Help with my scroll goal would be amazing! (have my own google doc in signature) 

Breeding abilities: Have at least one CB Dragon of all breeds, some 2G SA\Thuweds\Prizes but can't breed checkers;

Catching abilities: Can catch almost anything, except CB Metals and Staterae. Maybe can catch CB Copper\Dino. Rares\Uncommon not a big problem;

Trading abilities: I can try trade for CB Rare\Uncommon and maybe for something special (can't promise tho);

Teleport abilities: I have enough Magi, thanks! 

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name:  dyearn https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/239585-dyearn/

Scroll Name: https://dragcave.net/user/dyearn

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/182091

Wishlist:

1. CB Neglected Dragon, lineaged is fine but will be frozen! 2G from Spriter's Alt, 2G from CB Hybrids/Alts (Honorable mentions), 2G Holly from female Holly, 2g Sweetling from Alt Sweetling, 2G Prize from non holiday mate, any of these 5 variant if possible -> [Gold Shimmer (f/m), Bronze Shimmer (f/m), Gold Tinsel (f)]

2. Any gen Black Sitting Alt (S1) for freeze, Any gen female Undine Alt (S2) for freeze (p.s i will still take any unprecog undine alt and try to gamble on the 50/50 myself! :) )

3. Any gen statarae for freeze (prefer egg, if hatchie, S2 female or just S1)

4. CB Zyu (pink/yellow/blue)

5. CB BSA dragon (Red/Pink/Green/White/Magi)

6. Any EG (non-checker) Spriter's Alt with as much variety of SA as possible in the first gen (e.g. 3G with 3-4 different SA in base,4G with 7-8 different SA...etc.)

7. Highest possible gen (up to 12th) of PB even-gen Red dragon, no inbred :D

Breeding abilities: Just gonna list down below the stuffs in my scroll which I think are having breeding value. (p.s I never collect/care about checkers/spiral/stair patterns etc so probably best to skip my scroll if any of the admins wanted to check for those stuff)

Thuweds: group/143109

Saltkins: group/141603

Prize: group/141123

Alts/Hybrids: group/143517

Also able to breed any of the 2G hybrid (well provided that they cooperate), have a pair (f/m) of upside down mint as well

Catching abilities: Should be able to catch most of the stuff if committed, not Metals (excluding Copper) or Staterae tho

Trading abilities: Have completed most of my wishlist and have not been on hub for some time, should be able to trade most of the stuff, but not something at metals/staterae tier

Teleport abilities: Don't worry about it

#E

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Emerald01

Scroll Name: Emerald01's Scroll

Group Name: Emerald01's Secret Santa 2021 group

Wishlist:

1: CB Pink Sapphire, CB skittish Shumoga, CB Staterae, 2G Bronze Lunar Herald from Indigo LH and Dark Sweetling
2: 2G Bronze Lunar Herald from Indigo LH and Sakuhana, 2G Bronze Lunar Herald from Indigo LH and Rosebud
3: 2G Bronze Lunar Herald from Indigo LH and Arsani, 2G Bronze Lunar Herald from Indigo LH and Floral-crowned, 2G Bronze Lunar Herald from Indigo LH and Erador
4: 2G Bronze Lunar Herald from Indigo LH and Omen, 2G Bronze Lunar Herald from Indigo LH and Wrapping Wing, 2G Bronze Lunar Herald from Indigo LH and Snow Angel
5: CB Indigo Lunar Herald
6:  Surprise me?
7: Surprise me.

Breeding abilities:  I have at least one male and one female of everything except what's in that top slot, there.  I have a number of 2G holiday offspring that can be bred as well.  I tend to keep trying until the desired egg is produced.

Catching abilities: I'm not good at catching specific things. I occasionally get very lucky, but I get too impatient.

Trading abilities: I can usually trade for something nice. I can breed a number of alts and trade pairs for CB things and such.

Teleport abilities: I have a ton of Magi and would be happy to supply teleports if needed.

#F

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/65535-fallen_leaf/

Scroll Name: https://dragcave.net/user/fallen_leaf

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/180712

Wishlist:

1. CB Stratera, CB Pink Sapphire, CB Dark Shumoga, CB Cantormaris (I don't expect you to hatch it but if you really want to, anything but Mundus would be great), any Neglected, any 2G Prize, 2G Prizekin from a Nebula mate (I love Nebs so any is good, but will love you forever if the Prize/Prizekin match is specifically from Bronze Shimmerscale x Blue Nebula, and even more so if the Prizekin matures blue as well)

2. Any low-gen Prize dragon from recent lines (really just lines I don't have, more recent = less chances of me having it), Prize dragon with a checker lineage, Thuwed dragon with an even gen lineage, SAlt dragon with an even gen lineage, 2G Pennybright Copper, 2G Mint from two topsy-turvy parents

3. 2G Prizekin, 3-4G Prizekin with matching checker lineage, CB Ke'maro Xenowyrm, CB Pharos Xenowyrm

4. CB Fell, CB Gemshard (preference for yellow, magenta, or aqua as I don't have CBs for them but any is good), CB Nebula, CB Siyat (I don't expect you to but Green or Purple if you're hatching it), any Vampire

5. 2G Hybrid (preference for Bluna, Shallow Water, Dusk Pygmy, Storm-Rider, Risensong, or Black/Green/Red Striped)

6. Even gen dragon from code names parents (such as this). Lineage length doesn't matter as long as all the first gen dragons have code names, dirty/NSFW codes parents welcome as I collect them. Nebula from Nebulae parents, any colour (or lineage length as long as it's just Nebulae) welcome.

7. CB Balloon, CB Candelabra, CB Kyanite Pygmy, CB Red Pargulus Pygmy, CB Seawyrm Pygmy. Any dragon with a fun lineage, inbreeding welcome if it's deliberate and not messy (such as this).

Breeding abilities: I have a shiny new CB Bronze Shimmerscale, several CB metal/trio of each type, CB for all Holiday dragons, enough CB Black dragons to try for 2G purebred alts, CB for almost every dragon if there's a need, several fun code dragons to mix and match, a Vampire army, and depending on what is required I can probably breed a lot of 3G checker Holiday mates. My messy/inbred dragons are clearly labelled so I can also breed for that.

Catching abilities: In the cave, I can catch up to trio dragons levels of rare without too many issues, though seeing them will depend on luck. CB metals are more difficult because of their drop rate and I don't hunt for them, but I caught all of mine myself so if I see it I can probably catch it. I have been unable to catch (or even see) a single Strat in the cave so far, but I'd say anything I already have more than one "copy" of is fair game as long as luck is on my side. In the AP I struggle a lot though so I probably won't be able to catch Pink Sapphires (though I can trade for them).

Trading abilities: I haven't really been into the trading game since 2012 so I'm not familiar with recent "standards" of dragon currency, but I guess I could trade for a fair number of things as long as my shimmerscale cooperates? May need guidance though.

Teleport abilities: I have enough and am also willing to catch/breed and gift BSA dragons if anyone needs them.

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Fingalia

Scroll Name: Fingalia

Group Name: Fingalia'a Secret Santa Group 2021

Wishlist:

1. Neglected, any Staterae

2. Gold x Radiant Angel checker (2g works too), CB copper (rainbow) egg with enough time to influence or female

3. 2g kin of a silver shimmer (any mate), Yellow sapphire (CB is great, but bred is just as cool)

4. New gemshards (amethyst, aquamarine, or citrine) any lineage

5. Lunar herald (not gold)

6. Even-gen, pure-bred Moonstone (3rd+ gen)

7. CB Xenowyrm (Mageia), Xenowyrm (Pharos, Aquilo, Unbra, Orbidar, or Aso), Pyralspite (Alpine variant), CB Pyropellis Wyvern, Tan Ridgewing, a nifty lineage that you would like to share

Breeding abilities: I have a CB silver shimmer (M), 1 CB silver (F), 4 CB gold (F),  can produce a messy 111th gen monstrosity (Penk, Dorkface, and Thuweds in the lineage), I can make a

Catching abilities: I am unreliable at catching specific breeds, but am willing to hunt for codes (to moderate success)

Trading abilities: Minimal, I can usually trade for 2G prizekin and 2G metals reliably.

Teleport abilities: I have plenty.

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/15557-firstborn-dragon/

Scroll Name: https://dragcave.net/user/Firstborn Dragon

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/110305

Wishlist:

1. CB Staterae, CB Pink Sapphire, CB Cantormaris Neglected

2. 2g Staterae,

3. CB Xenowyrm Chicken, Dino (Any) CB Aeon

4. CB Zyumorph or gemshard

5. Fire Gem, Jester Dragon, Nobleshield, Royal Eminence

6.  Any breeding you think interesting.  I love seeing interesting linage.

7.  black hatchies, just not inbred please.  Love blacks.

Breeding abilities: I have an alt uldin linage, CB original vamps (Ones not bitten by a previous vamp).  Also have almost one or two CB of every dragon.

Catching abilities: I am better at breeding then catching.  I have a hard time with anything rare or higher in terms of eggs.

Teleport abilities: I have tons

#G

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/51715-galleri/

Scroll Name: https://dragcave.net/user/galleri

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/184334

Wishlist: ((feel free to give me literally anything at least somewhat interesting! I like being surprised and I will never turn down anything offered to me.))

Slot 1:

CB Gold, CB Silver, all Cantormaris variants except Itus (orange), 2G Prize (cannot request a specific breed as mate, although you may specify breeds not to be used), 

Slot 2: 

2g Staterae, 3g Prize (cannot request a specific breed as mate, although you may specify breeds not to be used), 3g from Spriter's Alt, 3g Thuwed,

Slot 3:

Chicken, Dino,

Slot 4:

CB Red Dorsal, 4G Prize, 4G from Spriter's Alt.

Slot 5:

2G Hybrid, 5-6G Prize, 2G from Holidays.

Slot 6:

Something with a lineage

Slot 7:

CB uncommon (not very uncommon), bred BSA dragon,

Breeding abilities: I think I have some neat breeding things going on in my area. 

Catching abilities: I need to get to catcher's practice :P

Trading abilities: This is questionable 

Teleport abilities: Teleportation is fine!

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Glyndlamir

Scroll Name: Glyndlamir

Group Name: Glyndlamir's Secret Santa 2021  

Wishlist:

1. 2nd gen Prize or CB Staterae (don't have any) or CB Pink Sapphire

2.   3rd Gen from Pize (a checker would be lovely) or a 3rd Gen from Spriter's Alt

3.  CB yellow Sapphire 

4.  CB new Gemshard

5.   2nd Gen newer Hybrid or maybe 2nd Gen from Halloween 2021?

6.  Surprise me! I love checker or creative Hybrid lineages that I can continue 🙂

7.  2021 CBs would be appreciated since I didn't manage to grab all of them 

Breeding abilities: I have CBs of almost anything except Prizes and one or two Holidays as well as some of the newer breeds. I also have some lineages, Spriter's Alt and Thuwed included and can breed lineages in the gifting phase if required.

Catching abilities: Not so good in recent times, but I can get most uncommons

Trading abilities: I can trade for almost everything, though I haven't tried for Neglecteds or Stats yet

Teleport abilities:  I should be fine ^^

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Guillotine

Scroll Name: https://dragcave.net/user/InnocentGuillotine  - InnocentGuillotine

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/179477

Wishlist:

1. CB drake egg/male hatchling with "Lan" (all letters, caps unimportant) in the code, Neglected, 2g from Spriter's Alt

2. 3g from Spriter's alt, 3g from Thuwed

3. CB Blusang, Chicken

4. Any 2g Avatar

5. 2g Pitfire holidaykin, CB Magi, CB Pinks

6. Any kind of Spriter's Altkin/CB hybrid descendants, including messies

7. CB Tercorns

Breeding abilities: I have a male CB Gold Shimmerscale and a few 2g Prizes from other lines, as well as at least one M/F set of CBs of all normally obtainable breeds and Holiday releases. I also have some Spriter Alt lines here, though note that a fair few don't have mates.

Catching abilities: I peak at the occasional Copper.

Trading abilities: I can trade for anything that a 2g Prize is worth.

Teleport abilities: I'm good, thank you!

#H

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: HeatherMarie

Scroll Name: Marie19

Group Name:  HeatherMarie's Secret Santa 2021

Wishlist:

1. lineaged Motus (green) Cantormaris (any lineage, just not CB)

2.  Messy/long-lineaged pink Iris Floret (20+gen would be awesome!), Messy/long-lineaged 'Pennybright' Copper

3. Any Dino

4. Any messy-lineaged Drake (the messier the better, prefer 10+gen)

5. Messy-lineaged Electric, inbreds welcome but no Dorkface/Thuwed lines please

6. Nobleshield (any lineage, but messy is better)

7. Any Electric (Electrics are my top want, really)

Breeding abilities: Have one male and one female CB Gold to breed from, 1 CB Silver to breed from, and a CB Silver Tinsel (male) that's actually a pretty decent breeder. Can breed 2gs of any hybrids and most uncommons, and 2gs from most Holidays.  Don't have a lot of 'nice' even-gens or pretty lineages.

Catching abilities: No good at catching Golds/Silvers, uncommons are often hit-or-miss but Zyus and Xenos (other than Stats) I can catch sorta-reliably. Most newer breeds, including Cantors and Gemshards, I can catch rather reliably.

Trading abilities: Don't have much experience trading for CB rares but can usually trade uncommons for uncommons.

Teleport abilities: I have plenty of Magis, thanks!

#I

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: IzzyCat91 Profile

Scroll Name: IzzyCat91 Scroll

Group Name: IzzyCat's Secret Santa 2021

Wishlist:

1. CB Staterae, CB Pink Sapphire, all Cantormaris variants except Itus (orange), Dark Shumoga, Neglected, 2G Prize (Not Gold/Silver Tinsel or Gold Shimmer-scale please), any 2G from Spriter's Alt, 2G from female Holly, 2g from Alt Sweetling

2. CB Copper, Alt Black, Alt Vine, Alt Undine

3. CB Aeon, Chicken, Dino (not green or blue please)

4.CB Zyumorph, 2G Avatar (not Destruction please)

5.CB Lunar Herald, CB Fire Gem, 2G Hybrid

6. Surprise Me!

7. Surprise Me!

Breeding abilities: Well, I have a set of Trios, a Gold Shimmer-scale, a gold and a silver Tinsel, a few Thuwed and Dorkface (though I'm pretty sure they have long and/or inbred lines), a Gold, a Silver, Golden Wyverns (2 male 1 female)

Catching abilities: I am not very skilled at catching, plus due to work, I don't get a lot of time to camp the cave 😕

Trading abilities: I am willing to try, but am unsure if I have anything to trade.

Teleport abilities: I have 5 currently so I think I'm set, but thank you :3

#J

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Jazeki - https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/44680-jazeki/

Scroll Name: Snickerkitties- https://dragcave.net/user/snickerkitties

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/179543

Wishlist:

1. CB gold, CB silver, CB staterae, 2nd gen spriter altkin

2. 2nd gen stat, 3rd gen spriter altkin

3. CB xeno

4. CB zyumorph

5.  any 2nd gen hybrid

6. any silly lineage or your favorite lineage

7. any one CB hatchling please

Breeding abilities: I can breed 3rd gen and up Thuweds and spriter altkins. I can breed 2nd gen and up metallics. I can breed 3rd gen and up prizes. I can also breed some special lineages. I can breed 2nd gen and up avatars.

Catching abilities: I can catch most commons and some uncommons. I work full time, so not a lot of time to hunt for things.

Trading abilities: I have pretty good trading abilities, but cannot trade for CB metallics or stats. 

Teleport abilities: I have magis. 

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name:  Jelly_Doughnut https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/214425-jelly_doughnut/

Scroll Name: https://dragcave.net/user/Jelly_Doughnut

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/182039

Wishlist:

1. 2G prize, 2G saltkin, any non-messy neglected, CB gold, CB silver, CB stat, CB pink sapphire

2. 3G thuwed,  alt black or vine, 3G saltkin

3. Unbreedables, 2G prizekin, CB aeon

4. CB tan ridgewing, CB red dorsal

5. CB bsa, 2G hybrid

6. Any lineage you're proud of

7. Hatchlings

Breeding abilities: I have a CB silver tinsel, a few 2G prizes, CB gold and silver, and a 2G pumpkin saltkin

Catching abilities: I can catch anything that's not in the first wishlist slot fairly reliably. 

Trading abilities: Anything I can't catch I'm confident I can trade for.

Teleport abilities: I have plenty of magis

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: jewel21 https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/23227-jewel21/

Scroll Name: jewel21  https://dragcave.net/user/jewel21

Group Name: Jewel's Secret Santa 2021 https://dragcave.net/group/181499

Wishlist:

1. CB Staterae, Neglected, 2G Prize, 2G Prizekin, 2G from Spriter's Alt

2. 2g Metal, 2g Staterae, 3g Prize, 3g from Spriter's Alt, 3g Thuwed,  Alt Black,  Alt Vine

3. CB Blusang, 3G Metal, CB Aeon, Chicken, Paper, Cheese

4.  4G Prize, 4G from Spriter's Alt.

5.  2G Hybrid, 5-6G Prize, 2G from Holidays.

6. Surprise me! 

7. Surprise me!

Breeding abilities: I have a few CB metals, and I have 1 prize dragon. 

Catching abilities: Sometimes I've been lucky enough to catch cheese or paper dragons.  

Trading abilities: I haven't had too much luck trading in the past. 

Teleport abilities: I believe I have enough. 

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name:   Jocosa

Scroll Name:   Jocosa

Group Name: My SS group

Wishlist:

1. CB Staterae,  2G Prizekin from Silver Shim x Chrono Xeno, 2G from F Holly, CB Pink Sapphire, 

2.  3g Thuwed, 2g Alt Black

3.  Chicken, Cheese, 2G pink Iris Floret

4.   CB Gemshards. I have none of the new ones.

5.  Hybrids - Carina, Spotted Teal, Sophrosyne, Royal Eminence.

6.  I love lineages with striking color combos. Surprise me, just nothing messy or unnamed, please.

7.  A 2g egg or hatchie from Upside Down Mint pair

Breeding abilities: I have a CB Silver Shimmer 2021 Prize dragon, a bunch of CB Golds and Silvers, all the Weens and Holiday releases.

Catching abilities: My internet is sloth slow, so catching is totally random. My rares were all trades.

Trading abilities: I'm pretty much a hermit style of player, so I don't have any trading hook ups. 😄

Teleport abilities: No, thanks. I have a massive herd of Magi's.

#K

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/239739-kda_killed/ - KDA_Killed

Scroll Name: https://dragcave.net/user/KDA_Killed

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/179473

Wishlist:

1. CB silver or 2g salt 

2.  3g salt 

3. CB Blusang , CB any Cantor

4. 2g avatar

5. CB Silver Lunar herald!

6.  any checker lineage or rainbow lineage

7. CB black or blue color dragon

Breeding abilities: 1 CB female bronze shimmer , 2 2g prize,  all color CB Cantors , some 3g salts, 2 CB copper ,1 3g Thuwed ,2 CB stat (but they refused each other)

Catching abilities:  my hands too slow ;-;

Trading abilities: maybe little bit?

Teleport abilities: Magi is READY

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Kovia

Scroll Name: Kovia

Group Name: Group

Wishlist:

1. CB Staterae, CB Gold, Neglected (any lineage), 2G Prize, 2G Prizekin from m Celestial x f silver Shimmer or m Thunder x f gold Tinsel, 2G SAlt.

2. Alt Black (bonus points if nicely lineaged), 3G SAlt.

3. Paper.

4. CB Gemshard (Ruby/Amethyst/Aqua/Citrine).

5. 2G Storm-Rider, 2G Sophrosyne.

6. Any clean-lineaged Electric or Daydream (prefer not a hybrid-fail).

7. CB Electric, CB Daydream.

Breeding abilities: I can breed 3G+ Thuwed, 3G+ from SAlt, 2G from metal/Stat, 2G from Fool's Mint, 3G stair from Prize, 2G from any Holiday, and lots of checkers.

Catching abilities: I can try for uncommons/commons, but I can't promise anything rare.

Trading abilities: I can't promise anything here.

Teleport abilities: I have plenty of Magis!

#L

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/237359-lushwave/ - Lushwave

Scroll Name: https://dragcave.net/user/Mu-Cephei

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/179646

Wishlist:

1. 2G Shimmerscale from a non-holiday breed / 2G from female Holly

2. 2G alt Undine

3. Yellow or blue Dino

4. 2G Avatar (any kind) / CB tan Ridgewing / CB red Dorsal

5. 2G hybrid (any breed)

6. Any messy/inbred dragon with 120 gens or more (the more the better!) in its lineage

7.  CB blue Alcedine

^ To be clear, I LOVE THESE GUYS. I will lovingly choose a good handful of blucedines over a Slot 1 breed if given only a strict choice between the two. So if Slot 7 is your abilities' only comfort, no shame at all. Throw em at me. Just make sure they're blue!

Breeding abilities: 2G silver Tinsels or prizekin from my prize, 3G sAltkins, 3G Thuweds, 2G metals, unfortunately only two nice common x common 4G checkers

Catching abilities: Pretty much anything. (In specifics I can reliably catch Silvers and might take a while to locate Staterae if prompted)

Trading abilities: Also pretty much anything.

Teleport abilities: I'm good.

#M

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: missy_ (I go by missy)

Scroll Name: tarotlover

Group Name: tarotlover’s Secret Santa 2021

Wishlist:

1. CB Male Neglected (dream!), CB Gold egg — I am also looking for this impossibility: a 2G Mint from an INSANELY great coded male CB Holly, x a CB female Upside Down Mint to be a mate for him. (I’m looking for G-rated codes for that Mint x Holly line.)

2. 2G purebred Alt Black (will be frozen)

3. CB Aeon

4. I’ll just put CB Tan Ridgewing (honestly, you can skip this one).

5. CB Green

6. For lineages I prefer named dragons; names with no tags if possible?  2G Pink Sweetling x Winter; 2G Pink Sweetling x Green, 2G Winter x Valentine 2009 not related to this or this. Any of those three would make a fine Secret Santa gift if you are looking for one thing.

7. CB Dark Green Vine, CB Winter.  If you want to gift me one thing, I’d be happy with either!

Breeding abilities:  I have a CB Bronze Tinsel prize, and all of the CB metals and CB holidays. I have some pretty 4th even generation holiday checkers. I can breed 3rd even generation, 4EG, and 5EG SAlt lines.  I can breed the following purebred even generation Thuwed lines (all CBs in the base are Thuweds): 4th EG and 6th EG.  I can breed CB holidays x CB metals, or other mates.  I do NOT have many metal checkers.  I have some LOVELY Stairstep/Spiral Prizes of various lengths, including a few 2nd generation and 3rd generation Stairstep Prizes that I can breed. I have a lovely Bilbo shimmer lineage (it is long, but lovely). I am not currently collecting nor breeding even generation prize checker lines. I have stairs and spirals and themes.  I can breed a 5th generation spiral from Commandant Lassard that alternates between Whites and Blacks.  I can breed a 5EG Zombie mixed lineage with 7 CB Zombies and one tombstone in the base.  I can breed 2G avatars (I have two male GoNs and one female GoN). I have a pretty Avatar even gen “checker” line.  I have one CB male Upside Down Mint and one CB female Upside Down Mint.  I have also collected a number of CB “right side up” April Fool’s Day Mints. (Dilemma “fails;” I have 8 of them.)  I have a cute code, a male CB Purple OShoo. I have CB Blue, Yellow, and Pink Sapphires.

Catching abilities: I am not terribly good at catching. I am mostly too slow, or perhaps too impatient.  😅 I mostly try to trade for things. I have sometimes caught a Trio egg; not often.  I have caught seasonals on occasion. I don’t spend a lot of time catching and I don’t really enjoy it. 😬 

Trading abilities: I trade, sometimes successfully and sometimes not.  I am more successful at trading for Trios and less successful at trading for metals.  It depends on luck though; who knows what the Trading Gods have in store? 

Teleport abilities: I have plenty of Magis.

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Mochi

Scroll Name: xxlonewolfxx

Group Name: Mochi's Secret Santa 2021

Wishlist:

1. CB Staterae, CB Gold, CB Motus Cantormaris, CB Silver, Neglected, 2G Prize,  CB Tutela Cantormaris, CB Iratus Cantormaris, 2G from Alt Sweetling,  Any dragon with code 'Mochi', 'm0chi' or similar,  Any namecode

2. CB Copper, 2G Staterae,  2G Gold, 3G from Spriter's Alt, 2G Metal, 3G prize, Alt Black

3. CB Xeno (preferably the newer ones but any is fine), CB Cantormaris, CB Aeon, 2G Prizekin, Chicken, CB Magma

4. CB Gemshard (preferably the newer ones but any is fine), CB Tan Ridgewing

5. CB Lunar Herald, 2G from Arcana, 2G from Holidays, CB Purple, CB White, CB Red, CB Pink

6. 2G metalkin (especially from Gold), 2G Carina, 2G Jester, 2G Two-Finned Bluna, 2G Dusk Pygmy, 2G Nilia Pygmy, 2G Pennybright Copper, 2G Royal Eminence, 2G Setsong, Lyrical Lineages, Pretty lineages, Lineages with funnily-named dragons, Lineages with dragons named after well-known fictional characters (from media or literature), rainbow lineage (unrelated to bulc2), Any nicely lineaged water, 2G Nobleshield, 2G Risensong

7.  CB Cloudplume, CB Tercorn, CB Pargulus Pygmy, CB Equinox, CB Water, CB Kyanite Pygmy (for freezing), CB Glowback Pygmy, CB Common Pygmy (for freezing)

Breeding abilities: I own a CB prize, 2 cb stats, cb metals, 1 dark shumoga. I can breed 3G prize & alt checkers. Have cbs of most dragons and other lineages.

Catching abilities: I cannot catch metals except a copper on the rare occasion. I can catch lunar heralds, fire gems and the less rare uncommons. I can occasionally catch xenos.

Trading abilities: I haven't been having much luck trading the few times I tried recently but I'm sure I can manage somehow.

Teleport abilities: I have more than enough

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name:Moonshineforest‘s forum profile

Scroll Name: Moonshineforest‘s scroll

Group Name:public group (Hope it is ok that I shortened the year since it wouldn’t fit otherwise)

Wishlist:

1.CB Gold, CB Silver, CB Staterae, 2G Prize, 2G from Spriter's Alt

2.CB Copper, 2g Staterae, 3g Prize, 3g from Spriter's Alt, Alt Black

3.CB Blusang, CB Aeon

4.CB Tan Ridgewing, CB Red Dorsal, 2G Avatar, 4G Prize, 4G from Spriter's Alt

5.CB Lunar Herald, CB BSA dragon (not Aeon), 2G Hybrid, 5-6G Prize, 2G from Holidays

6.surprise me with any lineage you find pretty! 

7. surprise me with any CB or bred dragon!

Breeding abilities: I can produce 2nd gen bronze Tinsels & kin, 2nd gen from years ’09-14 holiday/halloween/valentine, 2nd gen BSA’s (including Aeon) 3rd gen and up SAltkins, 4th gen and up various other prizes (except golden Tinsel), 4th gen and up Gold & Silver, 4th gen and up Blusang, Long lineages (99th gen), vampires (although they get repulsed often), 6 different EG lyrical lineages (not my own)

Catching abilities: 

Can catch most commons & unreliable uncommons during night-sunrise-day. Not too good at CB hunting in general.

Good at AP hunting, especially for codes/lineages or rarer breeds (Slot 3-4)

Trading abilities: Able to regularly trade for Lunar Heralds, Xenos (except Staterae) and Silvers.

Teleport abilities: I have enough, thanks!

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/228680-moriaty/ - Moriaty

Scroll Name: https://dragcave.net/user/M_Jim

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/179461

Wishlist:

1. 2G Salt, CB Gold, Neglected, 4/5 letter word code with number replacements

2. Any line Stat, curled alt black (black for freezing)

3. CB Trio, Aeon

4. Clean lineaged pennybright (the new orange) copper (even gen, arrow, stair, heart, bird)

5. CB Stripes (hopefully this can fit here?) or colourful 2G PB Stripes

7.  Any hatchling with a clean lineage (even gen, arrow, stair, heart, bird)

Breeding abilities: can breed 1 3G saltkin checker, can breed 1 3G Tinsel checker, can breed a few holiday checkers, can breed multiple 3G stairstep Prize. Can breed 3 song lineages. Can breed even gen of most types of dragon. Can breed many 2G pairs. Can also breed a 3G few zombie lineage (two 2headed, one pygmy)

Catching abilities: Good at catching xeno other than stats. Trios are more of a luck thing, occasionally I'd see three trios within an hour but also I might not see one in an entire week, same for gemshard and canto. Metals are much harder for me, aeon too.

Trading abilities: Can probably get a few 2G tinsels through friends, other than that I'm actually bad at trading : /

Teleport abilities: I have a lot of magi!

Edited by Secret Santa

Participants

Letters N - Z

#N

#O

#P

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/235348-platinum/ - platinum

Scroll Name: https://dragcave.net/user/platinumdragon_

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/179462

Wishlist:

1. 2G SAltkin, CB Stat, CB Gold

2. 2G Stat, Alt Undine, Alt Black

3. Paper, CB Aeon, CB Green Copper

4. CB Yellow Zyumorph

5. 2G Hybrid (not Royal Eminence or Sophrosyne)

6. Surprise me!

7. CB Striped Rivers or Stratos

Breeding abilities: I can breed a 4G Stairstep Thuwed, two 5G Spiral Thuweds, one 4G Stairstep SAltkin, four 3G Stairstep Prizes, 2G/PB Silver, 2G/PB Coppers, two 3G SAltkins

Catching abilities: Every few days I can get a few 4/5 letter word codes or name codes. I can also catch unbreedables, Zyus, and any Xeno (except Stat) every other day. Occasionally, I'll come across trios about twice a week.

Trading abilities: My trading outcomes and opportunities are pretty unreliable :( 

Teleport abilities: I have enough!

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: psyrae

Scroll Name: psyrae 

Group Name: psyrae's Secret Santa 2021

Wishlist:

1. CB Pink Sapphire, CB Dark Shumoga, CB Staterae

2. 2g Silver from Male Silver x Blue Nebula, 2g Silver from Female Silver x Tan Ridgewing

3. CB Aquilo/Pharos/Umbra/Obidar Xenowyrm

4. Any gen Silver from Male Silver x Blue Nebula, any gen Silver from Female Silver x Tan Ridgewing, big checkers are GREAT

5. 2g Embers from Grave x Embers

6. Checkers of the non-metal mate for Male Silver x Blue Nebula and Female Silver x Tan Ridgewings, Embers from Grave x Ember checkers, Moonstone from Sweetling x Moonstone checkers. Any gen -- the longer the better!

7.  CB Labradorites ❤️

Breeding abilities: I can breed most things that aren't low gen prizes, SAltkin, or a handful of newer holidays. Basically anything I can't breed 2gs for (other than requested checkers) is on this list. I am also down to breed some small checkers during the gifting period if need be.

Catching abilities: Pretty good if I'm looking for something specific. Metals have been out of my grasp for awhile, but I think I can grab most anything else from the cave.

Trading abilities: I am so bad at trading. So very very bad. But willing to attempt!

Teleport abilities: Nah, I'm good *thumbs up*

#Q

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: QueenAquariusDragon https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/236683-queenaquariusdragon/

Scroll Name: QueenAquariusDragon https://dragcave.net/user/QueenAquariusDragon

Group Name: QueenAquariusDragon's SSanta2021 https://dragcave.net/group/184502

Wishlist:

1. Cb gold, Cb silver, Cb stat, 2nd spriter alt (from tercorn or mirisia mate if possible, I truly understand if not possible though), 2nd gen from Alt sweetling (tercorn mate if possible, completely understandable if not), 2nd gen prize, 2nd gen prizekin (tercorn if I may ask), cb coded tercorn, 2nd gen from female holly! 

Codes I'm also looking for: Jojo codes (jjba related codes), fish codes, love codes, rose codes, etc!

2. Cb green/rainbow coppers, trio, 3rd gen altkin, 3rd gen prize, altkin

3. Any that fits this category (no inbreds or messies though please, for 2. , 3. , 4. , 5. , 6. And 7.)

4. Any that fits this category

5. Any that fits this category

6. Tercorns, Golds, Mirisias

7.  Any that fits this category (especially cb tercorns and mirisias)!

Breeding abilities: I can breed 3rd gen prizes/prize kins, 3rd gen Salt kins, and a few other fancy pairs! I also have a good amount of cb dragons, so if 2nd gens are needed, I can probably breed it! (I don't have a link to all of my cbs yet, but if you'd like a link to my 2nd gen prizes and 2nd gen salts that I breed, I can post them here)!

Catching abilities: I'm still not the best when it comes to catching most CB rares and such sadly ;-;

Though! I sometimes can catch a rare or two, and most uncommon as well as common dragons I can catch! 

Trading abilities: I don't have the best of trading abilities; Usually it's hard for me to help someone get what they'd like for their trade, or in general for me to have what they like- I'm not sure why- But last year I'd say I was pretty successful! :D

Teleport abilities: I have a few! But, if I may be spared any incase, that'd be lovely! :o

#R

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Rhikasa

Scroll Name: Rhikasa

Group Name: Rhikasa's Secret Santa 2021

Wishlist:

1. 2G prize (shimmer-scale or tinsel is fine),  CB pink Sapphire, CB Silver, 2G from spriter alt (any lineage is fine), CB Neglected

2. CB liver of sulfur Copper, 3G thuwed (any lineage is fine)

3. CB Aeon, 2G prizekin (shimmer-scale or tinsel is fine), CB Umbra, Dino, CB Blusang

4. CB tan Ridgewing, CB Gemshard (looking for more amethyst, but any others are fine)

5. CB Lunar Herald (any is fine), CB Pink, CB Purple, CB Red

6. Surprise me with any lineage you're proud of

7.  PB Pink, PB Purple, PB Red

Breeding abilities: I have a female CB Silver Tinsel I can breed 2G prize/prizekin from (though she offers me prizekins more reliably). I have a few CB Golds and Silvers to breed with (PB or with other mates). I have one 2G spriter alt kin dragon (male omen x female mint).  I have a few thuwed lineages. (4G-5G) I have CB of all the holiday dragons, so I can breed 2G lineages (I don't have alt Sweetlings or Snow Angels/Holiday Dragon 2009). I also have some nice 3G prize lineages and plenty of other checker lineages and purebred lineages. 

Catching abilities: I'm generally not the best when it comes to catching eggs, I mainly rely on trades for rarer breeds. I'm able to catch most commons/uncommons, and I'm usually able to catch Blusangs, Magmas, Ice, Thunders, and Zyumorphs if prompted.

Trading abilities: I can get lot of things from trading, but CB rares and Neglected might not be possible for me.

Teleport abilities: I have plenty of Magi dragons, so I'll be fine.

#S

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Seriva Senkalora

Scroll Name: seriva-senkalora

Group Name: Seri's Secret Santa 21

Wishlist:

1. CB Staterae, Neglected, 2G from Spriter's Alt

2. 3g from Spriter's Alt, 2G Staterae (from male Stat if possible)

3. Dino (red or yellow for freezing), CB yellow or blue Sapphire, 2G pink Iris Floret

4. CB gemshard (all colors but mostly in need of the new ones)

5. CB BSA dragon (not Aeon) are always welcome

6. Do you have a pretty lineage you want to share? Surprise me. :) (But no messy ones please.)

7. surprise me :) (But no messy ones please.)

Breeding abilities: I have a CB prize, CB pairs of nearly all breeds including silver, gold, metallics, pink sapphs, etc, but only one CB Stat, a 2G SAltkin with mate, several pretty SAlt lineages with mates and some nice other lineages. I have Platinum trophy so enough space to breed.

Catching abilities: No chance for getting CB Stats, metals or anything rarer than a Firegem 😕

Trading abilities: I can try to offer 2G prizes or 3G SAltkins on trades which work out pretty well sometimes

Teleport abilities: I have plenty of magis and will breed some nicely lineaged ones or 2G for free on request for everybody in this thread who is in need of some.

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Shrapnarl

Scroll Name: Shrapnarl

Group Name: Shrapnarl's Secret Santa 2021

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold, CB Silver, CB Staterae, CB Pink Sapphire, any CB Canto, Dark Shumoga*, CB Neglected, CB Vampire bitten by original 2008 Vamp

2. CB Copper, PB Alt Black, PB Alt Undine (not that the lines have to be alts, I would just like them to be Blacks or Undines respectively)

3. CB Trio, CB Blusang, CB Xenowyrm*, CB Aeon, Chicken

4. CB Zyumorph, CB Tan Ridgewing, CB Red Dorsal

5. CB Lunar Herald*, CB Fire Gem*, CB Purple F, CB Pink, CB Green, 2G Hybrid*

6. I only keep CB unless not possible (hybrids, alts). That being said, there are many common dragons I would still like! (Electric, Fell, Freckled, Hydrophidius, Khusa, Moonstone, etc.) If in doubt, I keep my scroll in alphabetical order, with Drakes on top, followed by Pygmies, Two-Headed, Regular Dragons, and Holiday Dragons, for ease of browsing.

7. I collect Temple Wyrms! Bonus points if the code is name-like!
*any 2g besides hybrids I would like to freeze as a hatchling. if I already have an adult CB (or hybrid) of a sprite, I would like to freeze the second as a hatchling.
This is a lot! I would be perfectly happy if I just got a Temple Wyrm, tbh. So don't stress yourself out too much please.

Breeding abilities: I have a couple fire gems and a gaia xenowyrm I could breed, but I'd prefer to catch people CBs.

Catching abilities: I can catch gemshards and xenowyrms. I'm not an incredibly fast clicker, but I can sit and refresh every five minutes and eventually get something.

Trading abilities: I... could try? New enough to the site idk how consistently I can trade well

Teleport abilities: I have 1 magi, but I think I can make it work, especially with the gifting window we're given.

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Sketch

Scroll Name: GalacticSketch

Group Name: Sketch's Secret Santa 2021

Wishlist:

1. 2G SAltkin, Prize(kin), female Hollykin, or Alt Sweetlingkin from Metal mate / Any Variation of a CB Bella or Izzy code / CB Metal (Gold or Silver)

2. 2G Metal x Very Common, preferably a pairing I don't yet have (Such as Equinox, Aether, Blazeback, Brimstone, etc)

3. 3G Metal x Common Checker / CB Xenowyrm (preferably not Pharos)

4. CB Tan Ridgewing / 4G+ Metal x Common Checker / CB Golden Wyvern / CB Zyumorph

5. CB Lunar Herald / 2G Carina / CB Seasonal

6. Pretty lineages involving Carinae (hearts, spirals, even-gen, etc) / A kin from a large metal checker

7. CB Nebula / CB Common Breed Hatchling

Breeding abilities: I can breed several 3G Saltkin, offspring from my CB Female Silver Tinsel, 2G Metals, and a lot of metal checkers which can be found here in my database. As well as metal checkers, I am fond of collecting and breeding Carinae and lyrical lineages.

Catching abilities: I do well with catching rares like Aeons, Dinos, and Coppers; but sometimes have difficulty catching Metals and Staterae.

Trading abilities: Trading abilities are not the best since I do not have access to the DC Trading Hub.

Teleport abilities: I have plenty of Magi ready to go.

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: sleepymuggle

Scroll Name: https://dragcave.net/user/sleepymuggle

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/179468

Wishlist:

1. Pink from Alt Sweetling (2g is nice, but a longer lineage of this pairing (any style) is also very very appreciated!!!) 

2. Magma (CB or 2g Magma x Desipis would be amazing but any lineage is appreciated.) 

3. CB Harvest Dragon

4. CB Honey Drake

5. Tercorn (CB or with a pink-theme lineage) 

6. Surprise me with something pink or that has a pink lineage! (I really like pink~) 

7.  Pink with a pink-themed lineage

Breeding abilities: My most impressive dragons are my set (male/female) of upside down mints. I have some CB Valentines (Heartseeker, Erador Lindwyrm, Radiant Angel, Rosebud, Amarignis, Arsani, Sweetling, 2009 Valentine, & Heartstealing) and CB Halloweens (Black Marrow, Iridichi, Omen Wyrm, Pumpkin, Shadow Walker, Witchlight). I think I should be able to make 2g of many hybrids too. I can breed messy Ice and Thunder. I can create quite a few vampires! I'm not sure I have much else of interest but I have a group of CB dragons

Catching abilities: I can pretty reliably catch BSA dragons (like Red, Pink, Magi) and NRs in the cave. I can occasionally catch rarer things like Trio or Pink Sapphs in the AP but not in the cave. 

Trading abilities: Probably none? Sorry! 

Teleport abilities: I have lots of magi and plenty of time to obtain more. :)

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Solaries

Scroll Name: Solaries

Group Name: Sol’s Secret Santa 2021

Wishlist:

Please note: All messy and inbred hatchies will be frozen.

1. CB Gold, CB Silver, CB Staterae, CB Pink Sapphire, CB Neglected, Lineage Neglected hatchies for freezing, “CB” Vampire bit from 2008 Cave Vampire, 2g Prize - Nicely named; no tags or numbers (No Albino, Black, Blazeback, Olive as mates), 2g Prizekin - Nicely named; no tags or numbers, 2g from Female Holly (No Albino, Black, Blazeback, Olive as mates), 2g SAlt - Nicely named, if possible; special codes are okay, 2g Prize x SAlt - Nicely named, if possible; special codes are okay, 2g from Sweetling Alt - Nicely named; no tags or numbers (No Albino, Blazeback, Olive as mates // Black is okay for this pairing only), CB Special Codes (Name codes, format: Xxxxx; ‘Solar’, ‘Aries’, ‘Oreos’, ‘Yoshi’, ‘Kirby’, ‘Pikax’, ‘xChuu’), 2g Hybrid from CB Hybrid - Nicely named, if possible; special codes are okay (No Albino, Black, Blazeback, Olive as mates).

2. 2g PB Staterae - Nicely named; no tags or numbers, 2g Alt Black - PB preferred, Nicely named; no tags or numbers, 2g Pennybright - Nicely named; no tags or numbers, 2g Alt Vine - PB preferred, Nicely named; no tags or numbers.

3. CB Ice, CB Blusang, CB Xeno (Favorite: Pharos), CB Aeon, Dino (Colors: Purple, Green)

4. CB Golden Wyvern, CB Tan Ridgewing, CB Red Dorsal, CB Gemshard (Aqua, Citrine, Amethyst), 4g Prize (unrelated to Enigma Protector) - Any Prize breed x Guardian of Nature as shown in Arrow lineage (All preferred to be nicely named - no tags or numbers).

5. CB Lunar Herald, CB Fire Gem, CB Green (Earthquake BSA), 2g Hybrid - Nicely named; no tags or numbers, 2g from Holidays (Aeon x Starsinger, or your favorite pair) - Nicely named; no tags or numbers (No Albino, Black, Blazeback, Olive as mates).

6. 3g Rainbow lineages - Nicely named; no tags or numbers, 100g Rainbow [Checker, EG] lineage - All named, if possible, 3g Zombie lineage - Named, if possible, 3g “PB” Hybrid lineages - Nicely named; no tags or numbers (unrelated to Sunset SwimmerMajestic StarshineWraith's HellfireRising Sunwave, and Soulful Cloudburst), 3g PB Alternating Colors lineages (Gemshard Example: Red Gemshard x Citrine Gemshard = 2g Green Gemshard, Blue Gemshard x Amethyst Gemshard = 2g Aqua Gemshard, then 2g Green Gemshard x 2g Aqua Gemshard = 3g Red Gemshard, etc) - Nicely named, if possible; no tags or numbers, 3g-5g of a lineage you are proud of and/or want to share - please note: all messy and inbred hatchies will be frozen.

7. CB Kingcrowne, CB Pillow, CB Red, CB Black Truffle, CB Bolt, CB Mistletoe Pygmy, CB Fell, CB Melismor, CB Misfit Pygmy - Female hatchling, CB Sunbeam Drake, CB Moonglow Drake, CB Red Nebula, CB Purple, CB Pyralsprite (Red or Magenta), Cb Red-tailed Wyrm - Male hatchling, CB Scimitar-wing, Any Blue Electric - S1 (not gendered), S2 (gendered - Male, Female) hatchling for freezing.

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/240054-somerandomcorviknight/ - SomeRandomCorviknight

Scroll Name: https://dragcave.net/user/SomeRandomCorviknight

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/179589 

Wishlist: ((all this stuff is random, feel free to give me literally anything at least somewhat intresting!))

1.  Neglected (any gender), 2G shimmer (is saying i'd like it to be a male bronze shimmer ok?)

2. ALT BlACK

3. Chicken, Dino, Paper, Cheese

4. Nice Linage , made of pillows or celetsials.

5. 2G Carina

6. Nice Linage checker)

7.  CB Autumn, CB Pillow, CB Celestial

Breeding abilities: I have a nice linage in progress involving prizes, and have a CB one. i have... lots of pillows, celestials ETC. I have a couple thuweds.

Catching abilities: Slightly better then a cat holding a computer mouse in the Dragcave cave catching thing. That is to say, bad.

Trading abilities: ok.

Teleport abilities: Maybe a couple, i only have 5 as of now

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: swordblush

Scroll Name: swordblush

Group Name: swordblush secret santa 2021

Wishlist:

1. 2G from Spriter's Alt, CB Staterae, CB Gold, CB Silver, CB Dark Shumoga

2. 3G from Spriter's Alt, CB Copper, Alt Black, Alt Vine

3. Chicken, CB Aeon, Blue/Purple/Yellow Dino for adult, or Red or Green Dino specifically for freezing

4. CB Red Dorsal, CB Gemshard, particularly new colors, 4G from Spriter's Alt

5. CB BSA Purple or Red, CB Fire Gem

6. I like being surprised with colorful and maybe unexpected lineages as long as they are neat / even

7.  CB Avea, Coral, Glowback, Kovos, Mariner, Pipio, Scymrian, Seawyrm Pygmies, Red-Tailed Wyrm, Blancblack (I've only recently come back so if any of these are more rare please lemme know!)

Breeding abilities: Can try for 2G prizes and prizekin from M CB Silver Tinsel. I have GoN, lots of longer prize lines, metal checkers and steps, pretty/matchy checkers, fun holiday-kin, larger even gen prizes, lots of matched up even gens with spriters alts in the base, and at least one decent thuwed somewhere in the pile lol. 

Catching abilities: I haven't focused much on catching since coming back but I used to be able to catch trios reliably, and I have recently been okay again with catching trios and golden wyverns again. I can catch cantos alright. I have a two year old with a lot of energy so I would prefer not to need to catch super intensive CB stuff in favor of like, bulk BSA and stuff like that. I have never caught a CB gold or silver or strat? Stat? I'm confusing guitars and dragons lol

Trading abilities: I'm semi-okay at making good trades with AP catches but that's so wildly dependent on finding the right thing for the right person at the right time (grabbing stuff quickly from the AP to make good trades, and hoping 16 more people don't already have it on offer too lol), trading trios I happen to catch, trading random xenos, sapphires, cantos I come across, etc. And hope to be able to trade for some decent things with prize offspring / prizekin offspring, but that's relying on my tinsel to pop some eggs out

Teleport abilities: I'm all set!

#T

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/16291-terces/ - Terces

Scroll Name: https://dragcave.net/user/Terces

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/180368

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold, CB Silver, CB Staterae, Neglected, 2G Prize, 2G Prizekin (Green Copper from Green Copper x Female Gold Tinsel), 2G from Spriter's Alt,

2. 2G Gold/Silver, 2G Staterae, 3G Prize checker, 3G checker from Spriter's Alt

3. 3G Gold/Silver checker, CB Aeon, 2G Prizekin (any), CB Cantomaris egg

4. CB Gemshard, 2G Avatar

5. CB Purple, 2G Aeon from Holiday breeds

6. Any gen Aeon checker, any gen Flamingo or Azure Glacewing checker with Holiday breeds

7. Flamingo hatchling for my horde!

Breeding abilities: I can breed 2G Prizes (from a female CB Gold Tinsel) + many 3G Prize stairs or checkers and can also produce; 3G and higher SAlt stairs or checkers, 3G and higher Thuwed stairs, checkers and purebreds, LOTS of holiday checkers, metal checkers, avatar pseudo-checkers, can breed 2G & 3G PB Upside down Mints and I also have an original release Vampire available for biting.

Catching abilities: I don't catch much due to a lack of time and I usually have to rely on luck to catch even Trios.

Trading abilities: Unlikely to be able to get my hands on the mega rares (2G SAlts, CB Neglected, CB Stats) - I don't trade much but can use my CB Prize to try and trade for other nice things

Teleport abilities: Got plenty!

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/172226-tjenni/ - tjenni

Scroll Name: https://dragcave.net/user/tjenni

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/180653

Wishlist:

1.  CB Gold, CB Silver, CB Staterae, 2nd gen Prize from Non-Holiday mate (also not from Metal or PB), 2nd gen Silver from male Silver Shimmer (mate for tWg0P), 2nd gen from Spriter's Alt, CB all numbers code

2.  2nd gen Gold / Silver from common, 2nd gen Staterae, 3rd gen Prize (checker, currently not interested in spirals / stairs), 3rd gen from Spriter's Alt (checker, Even gen with 50 % SAlts in CB gen, not interested in stairs), 3rd gen Thuwed checker, Alt Black, Alt Vine

3.  CB Trio, CB newer Xenowyrm, 3rd gen Gold / Silver x common checker, CB Aeon, 2nd gen Prizekin 

4.  CB Zyumorph, CB newer Gemshard

5.  2nd gen Hybrid,  2nd gen Trio from Holidays

6.  2nd gen from 2 All Numbers codes that I don´t have a offspring from yet ((see group/24123) especially interested if you can breed a Two-headed or Pygmy from 2 Numbers codes),  Even gen Zombie offspring (3rd gen or 4th gen with 50 % Zombies in the CB generation), PB Zombie in CB gen only if unrelated to UyLF4

7.  CB Pygmy / Drake or Two-headed hatchling

Breeding abilities: I own a CB male Bronze Shimmer, I can breed multiple 3rd gen checker/stair Prizes, I own at least 2 from every CB Breed, 1 pair of Upside down Mints, I own some 2nd gen SAlt-kins and higher gens, I own only 2 2nd gen Thuweds, but can breed a PB Thuwed up to 8th gen (fake 9th gen, because of the Hybrids), can breed some Zombie Lineages,  I can breed even gens from Numbers codes Lineage (Only Numbers codes in CB Generation)

Catching abilities: Can´t catch Golds / Silvers / Stateraes, other breeds are catchable, but it may take time

Trading abilities: I may be able to trade for tier 1 dragons with a 2nd gen Prize

Teleport abilities: I have enough BSA dragons ^^

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: tnoelemaK

Scroll Name: tnoelemaK

Group Name: tnoelemaK's Secret Santa 2021

Wishlist:

1. CB Pink Sapphire, Neglected, CB Staterae

2. CB Green Copper, 2nd gen PB Alt Black

3. CB Aeon, 2nd gen pink Iris Floret, CB Xenowyrm (any), CB Thunder

4. CB Zyumorph (any)

5. CB Magi, 2nd gen Dusk Pygmy

6. An egg from your favorite lineage project

7. CB Morphodrake (male if hatchling), CB Tatterdrake (male if hatchling)

Breeding abilities: Have CB Silver Tinsel, CB Golds/Silvers, all CB holiday dragons, a 2nd gen Thuwed and a lot of holiday checkers. A handful of other EG lineages, checkered and not.

Catching abilities: Unable to catch CB Staterae/metals/Pink Sapphire. Should be able to manage most other things though.

Trading abilities: Unable to trade for CB Staterae/metals/Pink Sapphire, Neglected and 2nd gen SAlt. Should be able to manage most other things though.

Teleport abilities: No need, I have enough.

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Tokoro's forum profile

Scroll Name: Tokoro's scroll

Group Name: Secret Santa Group

Wishlist:

1. 2g Prize, 2g Prizekin, CB Pink Cantormaris.

2. 2g Gold, 2g Staterae, 3g Prize, Alt Black

3. CB Xenowyrm (any kinds), CB Blusang

4. CB Red Dorsal, 2g Avatar, CB Tan Ridgewing

5. CB Lunar Herald, CB Fire Gem, 2g from Holidays (especially Pacified Aegis or Mistletoe)

6. Anything with a nice lineage! I really like checkers and even gens, especially fun breeding projects from commons. 

7.  CB Electric Hatchie, CB Lacula, CB Leodon. 

Breeding abilities: I have CB female Silver Shimmer, as well as 6 males and 6 females of both Golds and Silvers, a few CB Stats, as well as nearly every Holiday and multiple checkers I can breed.

Catching abilities: Probably above average? I can reliably catch Trios, Xenos, all kinds of Unbreedables and more rarely metals. I can't promise Metals, of course, but everything below Silvers is generally reliably caught for me.

Trading abilities: Pretty good, I can bundle several things well enough to trade for most things short of Staterae, as well as the occasional 2g prize egg trade.

Teleport abilities: I have plenty of Magi, but thank you!

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Toyo's Profile!

Scroll Name: Toyo's Scroll!

Group Name: Toyo's Secret Santa 2021!

Wishlist:

1. 2g prize, 2g from spriter's alt, any 2g prizekin from lunar herald or staterae

2. 3g checker lineage from spriter's alt or prizes

3. any CB xenowyrms, any 2g prizekin

4. any CB new gemshards, 4g checker lineage from spriter's alt or prizes

5. any CB lunar heralds, any 2g lunar heralds from iridichis or glysteres (with matching lunar parents)

6. A fun bred dragon from your scroll (from your coolest lineage, from your most awesomely named dragons, something you love or are proud of, etc etc!), any checker lineages from lunar heralds x xenowyrms

7. Any random common cb hatchlings

Breeding abilities: I can breed tons of checker lineages (lyrical, metal, holiday, prize, spriter's alt), 2gs from holidays (including an alt sweetling and excluding a female holly), 3g+ prizes and metals, and (with luck) 2g metals/stateraes/2g prizes and prizekin from a female bronze shimmer.

Catching abilities: Not good at catching, can't reliably snag anything more than uncommons - am much better at providing nice bred dragons than CBs!

Trading abilities: Can sometimes trade for moderately rare stuff, as long as my dragons cooperate by breeding nice things to trade ;) 

Teleport abilities: Have plenty of magis, thanks!

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum name: https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/27348-twol8sue/

Scroll Name: https://dragcave.net/user/twol8sue

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/182035

Wishlist:

1. CB gol, CB stat, CB pink sapphire, any neglected,CB silver, cb or 2nd  gen green canto, 2nd gen SAkin

2. 2nd gen gold or silver, 2nd gen stat, cb copper  

3. 2nd to 3 gen prize checker or stair/spiral, gold or silver checker, black/white checker, 2nd gen green or black alt, cb bluesang

4. CB gemshards any, cb to 2nd gen hydrophidus, any checker,

5. 2nd gen floret any color, 2nd gen to 3rd royal eminence, 2nd gen to 3rd gen spotted teal drake, 2nd gen nobleshield  

6. any pretty checker, any red or pink, mistra or mirisia checker, any halloween kin checker

7. bsa commons, thuwed checker any length, pygmy checkers

Breeding abilities: can breed almost anything,depends on them. have multiple metals and couple stats and one cb tinsel, rest are 2nd gen and up prizes 

Catching abilities: can catch most things just no luck with gold,silver or stats or cantos

Trading abilities: most of the time

Teleport abilities: i have lots

#U

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/236822-unicornmaiden/

Scroll Name: https://dragcave.net/user/Unicorn Maiden

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/110396

Wishlist:

1. CB Staterae, CB Pink Sapphire, 2G from Spriter's Alt

2. CB Copper, Alt Black

3. Chicken, Paper

4. CB Red Dorsal, CB Gemshard

5. CB Lunar Herald

6. I love pretty checker, spiral, and rainbow lineages. Surprise me!

7.  Any BSA dragon

Breeding abilities: I have a CB gold Shimmer and can breed 2G prizes. I have Alt Sweetlings. I can breed 2G Metals and Avatars. I have lots of pretty lineages I can breed.

Catching abilities: I can catch most commmons and uncommons, though I don't have good luck at rares.

Trading abilities: I am on the trading hub, and I have decent luck at trading.

Teleport abilities: I do not need any assistance with Magi dragons.

#V

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Varislapsi

Scroll Name: Varislapsi

Group Name: Varislapsi's Secret Santa 2021

Wishlist:

1. CB silver or gold, 2G prize or 2G SAkin

2. CB verdigris copper, 2G prizekin

3. CB cantormaris (never warded if possible), CB amethyst, aqua or citrine gemshard

4. Checker with elux lucis, tutela cantormaris, pale shumoga or mistra

5. Checker with Christmas dragons or any wintry breed

6. CB winter egg or female hatchling, CB elux lucis

7. Surprise me with a nice CB or non-pure, EG lineage! I love dragons related to space, sea, sky and seasons as well as beautiful colour combinations. But please nothing inbred or with (un)dead parents!

For bred dragons, I would prefer either influenceable egg or hatchling that will gender correctly for checker breeding. I would also prefer the right colour/time/BSA variant if the breed has variants, unless it's a purposefully mixed lineage!

Breeding abilities: I can breed 2G eggs from any holiday dragons and can try for 2G metals but not specific pairings. 2G mate requests from common non-holiday breeds are fine and I also have around 100 checker breeding pairs (for 3G–5G checkers), including some metal and prize lines. I can breed any 2G hybrids and possibly alts. I don't have a CB prize and can't breed any special lines.

Catching abilities: I can't catch rares like staterae or metals, or even aeon or newer gemshard colours. Uncommons that show up more frequently, like other xenos, lunars, florets etc. might be possible. I've occasionally caught unbreedables but I can't guarantee this. I'm not good at code hunting and I can't "make" neglecteds, vampires, EQ/forced variants or pink sapphires.

Trading abilities: If I don't manage to catch any uncommons from the cave, I can try to trade for them. I might even get a wild shumoga or copper if I have luck. Rarer CBs or 2G offspring from prizes or SAs is not possible. I think I should be able to trade for 3G prize and SA lines, though.

Teleport abilities: Thanks but I have enough!

#W

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Wiz

Scroll Name: WizZek

Group Name: Wiz's Secret Santa 2021

Wishlist:

1. CB Pink Cantormaris. Male Neglected any lineage.  CB Moo code (can be O/o/0) CB pig code. CB Bob code (0/O/o). CB Staterae.  CB 00* code were * is another number and 0 can be 0/O/o

2. 2G PB Gold. 2G PB Silver. 3G step from Spriter's Alts. 3G Step prize.

3. 3EG PB Silver. 3EG PB Gold. 

4. Any gen EG with all CB Zombies.

5. 2G Stripe x Iridichi any colour.

6. 2G Zyu from male Sinomorph x female Celestial any colour. EG Sapphire following same pattern as 35W41 any gen.

7. CB Z Code hatchie where z or Z is the first character in the code.

Breeding abilities: I have all the CBs except Prize. A 2G Thuwed. Some 2G Prizes. Original CB Vamps.

Catching abilities: Mediocre.  If I catch anything good it's pure luck.

Trading abilities: Again mediocre.  Most of my trades are to request lineages I'm looking for.

Teleport abilities: I have plenty of Magi.

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: WWECornSerpent

Scroll Name: WWECornSerpent

Group Name: WWECornSerpent Secret Santa 2021

Wishlist:

1. CB Dark Shugoma (female if possible), 2G from Spriter's Alt

2. 3rd EG from Spriter's Alt

3. 2G PrizeKin from male Gold or Silver Shimmer or female Bronze Shimmer

4. 4th EG from Spriter's Alt

5. 2G from any Holiday

6. Any lineage you are proud of.  I appreciate the hard work that goes into creating them.

7. Surprise me!

Breeding abilities: I can create 3G and up Spriter's Alt lineages, have all CB Holiday dragons to make 2Gs and can (with time) make 3G checkers, have multiple CB of all metals to try for 2Gs and can make some checkers, can make a variety of pretty checkers and can try to make specifics (with time), have family members with CB prizes (male Gold and Silver Shimmer and female Bronze Shimmer) that will gladly breed them for gifts, can make 3G and up Prize lineages, can make a couple of rainbow lineages, have a pair of CB Gemshards of each color, 2 male and 1 female CB Pink Sapphire, and have access to anything a family member can breed (including more of what I have already mentioned).

Catching abilities: I have poor luck catching metals, Cantormaris and Staterae but occasionally get a Trio, Zyu, Xeno, Tan Ridgewing or Red Dorsal, Gemshard, Seasonal and Lunar Herald

Trading abilities: Trading often depends upon what is being asked for and if my offer gets accepted, but I have fairly good luck with them.

Teleport abilities: I have plenty of Magis and can even provide for others if needed.

#X

#Y

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Ytak's forum profile

Scroll Name: Ytak's scroll

Group Name: Ytak's Secret Santa 2021

Wishlist:

1.  CB Staterae, CB Pink Sapphire,"Ytak" coded dragon, any 2nd prizekin from a guardian

2.  alt black

3. CB yellow sapphire

4. 4G from Spriter's Alt

5. surprise me

6. Something from of the gifter's favorite dragon or pair

7. CB guardian

Breeding abilities: 2nd and 3rd gen bronze tinsels/kin, 2nd gens from alt sweetlings,3rd and 4th gen checkers with guardians from spriter arcana, shadow walkers, 4th gen from spriter alts of shimmer and tinsel, I have some questionable coded CBs,  2nd gen metals,  pretty checkers (mostly with holidays)

Catching abilities: I'm good at catching various commons and occasionally uncommons like trio and xenowyrms.

Trading abilities: Not sure.  I've been out of trading a while and don't know what goes for what.  

Teleport abilities: I'm set and don't need any.  But I could provide them.  :)

#Z

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Zack

Scroll Name: Isaac20

Group Name: Zack's Secret Santa 2021

Wishlist:

1. CB Staterae / CB Neglected / 2G from female Holly

2. 2G Alt Curled Black female hatchie

3. CB Aeon 

4. CB Citrine Gemshard

5. CB BSA dragons (Pink/Purple)

6. I only collect CBs unless they're hybrids, alts, SAlts or prize checkers. But I don't want to be picky here. So I'll accept a 2G PB BSA from Pink or Purple.

7. CB Green or Purple Siyat hatchling

Breeding abilities: 3G prizes, 4G SAltkins, 2G metals, 2G hybrids and any 2Gs from CB dragons. But I still don't own Holiday or Valentine Dragons 'cause I joined this May. Nor is there a CB Prize dragon.

Catching abilities: Can catch anything except Staterae, Gold and Silver

Trading abilities: Same as catching, can trade anything other than those three (Stat/Gold/Silver)

Teleport abilities: Have a Magi army (20)

Edited by Secret Santa

Replacement Santas

Forum Name: https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/237359-lushwave/

Breeding abilities: 2G silver Tinsels or prizekin from my prize, 3G sAltkins, 3G Thuweds, 2G metals, unfortunately only two nice common x common 4G checkers

Catching abilities: Pretty much anything. (In specifics I can reliably catch Silvers and might take a while to locate Staterae if prompted)

I Want to be a Replacement Santa!

Breeding abilities: I can produce 2nd gen bronze Tinsels & kin, 2nd gen from years ’09-14 holiday/halloween/valentine, 2nd gen BSA’s (including Aeon) 3rd gen and up SAltkins, 4th gen and up various other prizes (except golden Tinsel), 4th gen and up Gold & Silver, 4th gen and up Blusang, Long lineages (99th gen), vampires (although they get repulsed often), 6 different EG lyrical lineages (not my own)

Catching abilities: 

Can catch most commons & unreliable uncommons during night-sunrise-day. Not too good at CB hunting in general.

Breeding abilities: I have a couple fire gems and a gaia xenowyrm I could breed, but I'd prefer to catch people CBs.

Catching abilities: I can catch gemshards and xenowyrms. I'm not an incredibly fast clicker, but I can sit and refresh every five minutes and eventually get something.

Trading abilities: I... could try? New enough to the site idk how consistently I can trade well

Forum Name: Sketch

Scroll Name: GalacticSketch

Breeding abilities: I can breed several 3G Saltkin, offspring from my CB Female Silver Tinsel, 2G Metals, and a lot of metal checkers which can be found here in my database. As well as metal checkers, I am fond of collecting and breeding Carinae and lyrical lineages.

Catching abilities: I do well with catching rares like Aeons, Dinos, and Coppers; but sometimes have difficulty catching Metals and Staterae.

Trading abilities: Trading abilities are not the best since I do not have access to the DC Trading Hub.

Forum Name: https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/16291-terces/

Scroll Name: https://dragcave.net/user/Terces

Breeding abilities: I can breed 2G Prizes (from a female CB Gold Tinsel) + many 3G Prize stairs or checkers and can also produce; 3G and higher SAlt stairs or checkers, 3G and higher Thuwed stairs, checkers and purebreds, LOTS of holiday checkers, metal checkers, avatar pseudo-checkers, can breed 2G & 3G PB Upside down Mints and I also have an original release Vampire available for biting.

Catching abilities: I don't catch much due to a lack of time and I usually have to rely on luck to catch even Trios.

Trading abilities: Unlikely to be able to get my hands on the mega rares (2G SAlts, CB Neglected, CB Stats) - I don't trade much but can use my CB Prize to try and trade for other nice things

Teleport abilities: Got plenty!

Forum Name: Ytak's forum profile

Scroll Name: Ytak's scroll

Breeding abilities: 2nd and 3rd gen bronze tinsels/kin, 2nd gens from alt sweetlings,3rd and 4th gen checkers with guardians from spriter arcana, shadow walkers, 4th gen from spriter alts of shimmer and tinsel, I have some questionable coded CBs,  2nd gen metals,  pretty checkers (mostly with holidays)

Catching abilities: I'm good at catching various commons and occasionally uncommons like trio and xenowyrms.

Trading abilities: Not sure.  I've been out of trading a while and don't know what goes for what.  

Teleport abilities: I'm set and don't need any.  But I could provide them.  :)

Edited by Secret Santa

Santa's Helpers

I Want to be a Helper!

Forum Name: brevi https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/216116-brevi/

Scroll Name: brevi https://dragcave.net/user/brevi

Breeding abilities: Metal Checkers: MetalxMetal, MetalxCommon etc, Holiday Checkers, 3G prizes, 3G Hybrids, 3G Thuwed Checkers, 3G SAlt checkers, 2G Metals (10 gold,  15 silver, 2 stat, 3 guardians). Have a whole army of purples so metallic offspring are likely.

Catching abilities: Good at catching CB Blue and Pink Sapphires, CB Gemshards

I Want to be a Helper!

Forum Name: D-wing

Scroll Name: D-wing

Breeding abilities: can breed 2G Metals, 2G hybrids, 2G from Female Stat, 2gs from holidays (exclude holidays release before 2013 and Enraged Aegis)

Catching abilities: can catch Uncommons/ Xenos / zyus / trios / unbreedables / Sapphire (Around Slot 3), sometime can catch Aeon/Dino/Gemshard/Canto/Copper, Can hunting code but my mother tongue is not English. Can't catch CB Gold/Staterae/Pink Sapphire, very small chance for silver

I Want to be a Helper!

Forum Name: Dirtytabs https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/10892-dirtytabs/

Scroll Name: Dirtytabs https://dragcave.net/user/Dirtytabs

Breeding abilities: handful of higher-gen. checkers with spriter's alts, several holiday checkers, lots of common perennial checkers, lyrical lineages, CBs of nearly every breed

Catching abilities: Can not-so-reliably catch slot 3 items, but I do get lucky sometimes... just don't have much time to camp in the habitats

I Want to be a Helper!

Forum Name: Dragongirl141998's Forum Profile

Scroll Name: Dragongirl141998's Scroll

Breeding abilities: I have a CB male bronze shimmer, a 2g SAlt from pumpkin, a 2g SAlt fom mistletoe, at least one CB of almost every breedable dragon (except gold, stat, and some of the zyus/xenos/gemshards), a few pb/ checkers / stairs with trios or metals, and a couple CB breeding pairs with 'matching' codes that might be funny to some people (bowl, soup for example). 

Catching abilities: Not too great, I might be able to get a couple of the more uncommons like firegems or themed almost-codes? 

Want to be a Helper!

Forum Name: Elizabeth Moonstone

Scroll Name: Elizabeth Moonstone

Breeding abilities: I have a CB female Bronze Shimmer. Otherwise, nothing special.

Catching abilities: I think I can catch everything from the Cave except Metals and Stats. I’m also good at getting CB Pink Sapphires from the AP.

Miscellaneous: I have Vampires from 2008 for biting. I also had some success creating Neglecteds.

I Want to be a Helper!

Breeding abilities: Have one male and one female CB Gold to breed from, 1 CB Silver to breed from, and a CB Silver Tinsel (male) that's actually a pretty decent breeder. Can breed 2gs of any hybrids and most uncommons, and 2gs from most Holidays. Don't have a lot of 'nice' even-gens or pretty lineages.

Catching abilities: No good at catching Golds/Silvers, uncommons are often hit-or-miss but Zyus and Xenos (other than Stats) I can catch sorta-reliably. Most newer breeds, including Cantors and Gemshards, I can catch rather reliably.

I Want to be a Helper!

Forum Name: Lagie

Scroll Name: Lagie

Breeding abilities: I have a CB silver/floral-crown combo that's pretty good at producing silvers. My gold prize tinsel has a flipped mint mate but often doesn't produce. I have a few PB trio pairs, xenos, zyus (and lots of lihnseyres ;) ). I have several holly stair lineages of varying generations.

Catching abilities: I seem to have a knack for catching lunar heralds, magmas, and red dorsals.

I Want to be a Helper!

I Want to be a Helper!

Forum Name: missy_ (Call me missy [or not]. I’m not picky; it’s just the _ underscore was thrust unwanted on me. XD )

Scroll Name:  tarotlover

Breeding abilities:  I have a CB Bronze Tinsel prize, and all of the CB metals and CB holidays. I have some pretty 4th even generation holiday checkers. I can breed 3rd even generation, 4EG, and 5EG SAlt lines.  I can breed the following purebred even generation Thuwed lines (all CBs in the base are Thuweds): 4th EG and 6th EG.  I can breed CB holidays x CB metals, or other mates.  I do NOT have many metal checkers.  I have some LOVELY Stairstep/Spiral Prizes of various lengths, including a few 2nd generation and 3rd generation Stairstep Prizes that I can breed. I have a lovely Bilbo shimmer lineage (it is long, but lovely). I am not currently collecting nor breeding even generation prize checker lines. I have stairs and spirals and themes.  I can breed a 5th generation spiral from Commandant Lassard that alternates between Whites and Blacks.  I can breed a 5EG Zombie mixed lineage with 7 CB Zombies and one tombstone in the base.  I can breed 2G avatars (I have two male GoNs and one female GoN). I have a pretty Avatar even gen “checker” line.  I have one CB male Upside Down Mint and one CB female Upside Down Mint.  I have also collected a number of CB “right side up” April Fool’s Day Mints. (Dilemma “fails;” I have 8 of them.)  I have a cute code, a male CB Purple OShoo. I have CB Blue, Yellow, and Pink Sapphires.

Catching abilities: I am not terribly good at catching. I am mostly too slow, or perhaps too impatient.  😅 I mostly try to trade for things. I have sometimes caught a Trio egg; not often.  I have caught seasonals on occasion. I don’t spend a lot of time catching and I don’t really enjoy it. 😬 

I Want to be a Helper!

Forum Name: Mochi

Scroll Name: xxlonewolfxx

Breeding abilities: I own a CB prize, 2 cb stats, cb metals, 1 dark shumoga. I can breed 3G prize & alt checkers. Have cbs of most dragons and other lineages.

Catching abilities: I cannot catch metals except a copper on the rare occasion. I can catch lunar heralds, fire gems and the less rare uncommons. I can occasionally catch xenos.

I Want to be a Helper!

Catching abilities: 

I Want to be a Helper!

Forum Name: Seriva Senkalora

Scroll Name: seriva-senkalora

Breeding abilities: I have a CB prize, CB pairs of nearly all breeds including silver, gold, metallics, pink sapphs, etc, but only one CB Stat, a 2G SAltkin with mat, several pretty SAlt lineages with mates and some nice other lineages. I have Platinum trophy so enough space to breed. Willing to breed all of them for you giftee for free.

Catching abilities: No chance for getting CB Stats, metals or anything rarer than a Firegem, sorry. 😕

I Want to be a Helper!

Forum Name: Sketch

Scroll Name: GalacticSketch

I Want to be a Helper!

Forum Name: Tigerkralle

Scroll Name: Tigerkralle

Breeding abilities: Some 3rd gen Spriter's Alts, above 3rd gen non-messy is a problem for most breeds, 1 male and 1 female GoN, able to breed all of the following (Holidaykin, Halloweenkin, Valentinekin) but only 2nd gens are guaranteed, Hybrid breeding, tons of Alt Dark Green breeding purebred evengen up to 8th gen possible, no Alt Blacks!, Tri-Coloured Snowangels, willing to go for Vampires, two lineages of 3rd gen Prize Dragons with tons of luck more likely just Prizekins.

Catching abilities: Forget rare ones! I can catch Reds, Pinks and with luck a Red Dorsal or a Tan Ridgewing, maybe.

I Want to be a Helper!

Forum Name: Zack

Scroll Name: Isaac20

Breeding abilities: 3G prizes, 4G SAltkins, 2G metals, 2G hybrids and any 2Gs from CB dragons

Catching abilities: Can catch anything except Staterae, Gold and Silver

Edited by Secret Santa

MOD NOTES FOR PARTICIPANTS LIST AND SPREADSHEET ENTRIES:

==========================================================

Participants List Update:  [11/18/2021],  [12:10 pm],  [purplehaze]

Approved (and ready to be added to the spreadsheet.):

Moriaty

platinum

HeatherMarie - see revised list

DarkellaLord

sleepymuggle

KDA_Killed

Guillotine

AsymDoll13

Shrapnarl

Jazeki

IzzyCat91

SomeRandomCorviknight

Dirtytabs

Lushwave

Carmelita-Fox

Kovia

Varislapsi

Terces

Toyo - see revised list

WWECornSerpent

tjenni

Rejected (Skip over, do not add to spreadsheet.):

Long_Before_Sunrise

Added to Spreadsheet:  [DATE],  [TIME],  [MOD]

(Please strike through names once info is input into the spreadsheet.)

Participants List Update:  [11/29/2021],  [11:50 a.m.],  [purplehaze]

fallen_leaf

Mochi

Crescent

Moonshineforest

Ytak

Tokoro

jewel21

Zack - see revised list

Chaos Rider

Aie

Participants List Update:  [11/29/2021],  [4:50 p.m.],  [purplehaze]

Chaos Rider

Aie

Participants List Update:  [12/1/2021],  [10:25 a.m.],  [purplehaze]

Seriva Senkalora

Jocosa

Solaries - Abilities section of form was sent to Santa by PM

swordblush

Participants List Update:  [12/7/2021],  [3:05 p.m.],  [purplehaze]

Jelly_Doughnut

dyearn

celis

twol8sue

Participants List Update:  [12/10/2021],  [7:45 p.m.],  [purplehaze]

Rhikasa

missy_

tnoelemaK

psyrae - see revised list

Participants List Update:  [12/12/2021],  [7:30 pm],  [purplehaze]

Alwerien

Fingalia

Dragon_Tamer_Rita - revised list

celis

Participants List Update:  [12/17/2021],  [11:28 am],  [purplehaze]

twol8sue

Glyndlamir

Dust

Toyo - revised list

Zack - revised list

Participants List Update:  [12/20/2021],  [12:40 pm],  [purplehaze]

Firstborn Dragon

biruko

Emerald01

galleri

blah

Wiz

Participants List Update:  [12/22/2021],  [10:30 am],  [purplehaze]

Sketch

UnicornMaiden

Wiz

BringsTheSnow

HeatherMarie - revised list

QueenAquariusDragon

Dragongirl141998

psyrae - revised list

Please leave the form in the section below this line blank for use as a form that can be copy/pasted

Participants List Update:  [DATE],  [TIME],  [MOD]

Edited by Secret Santa

x

Forum Name: https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/228680-moriaty/

Scroll Name: https://dragcave.net/user/M_Jim

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/179461

Wishlist:

1. 2G Salt, CB Gold, Neglected, 4/5 letter word code with number replacements

2. Any line Stat, curled alt black (black for freezing)

3. CB Trio, Aeon

4. Clean lineaged pennybright (the new orange) copper (even gen, arrow, stair, heart, bird)

5. CB Stripes (hopefully this can fit here?) or colourful 2G PB Stripes

7.  Any hatchling with a clean lineage (even gen, arrow, stair, heart, bird)

Breeding abilities: can breed 1 3G saltkin checker, can breed 1 3G Tinsel checker, can breed a few holiday checkers, can breed multiple 3G stairstep Prize. Can breed 3 song lineages. Can breed even gen of most types of dragon. Can breed many 2G pairs. Can also breed a 3G few zombie lineage (two 2headed, one pygmy)

Catching abilities: Good at catching xeno other than stats. Trios are more of a luck thing, occasionally I'd see three trios within an hour but also I might not see one in an entire week, same for gemshard and canto. Metals are much harder for me, aeon too.

Trading abilities: Can probably get a few 2G tinsels through friends, other than that I'm actually bad at trading : /

Teleport abilities: I have a lot of magi!

Edited by Moriaty
I don't know why my stuff got embedded in a spoiler box

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/235348-platinum/

Scroll Name: https://dragcave.net/user/platinumdragon_

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/179462

Wishlist:

1. 2G SAltkin, CB Stat, CB Gold

2. 2G Stat, Alt Undine, Alt Black

3. Paper, CB Aeon, CB Green Copper

4. CB Yellow Zyumorph

5. 2G Hybrid (not Royal Eminence or Sophrosyne)

6. Surprise me!

7. CB Striped Rivers or Stratos

Breeding abilities: I can breed a 4G Stairstep Thuwed, two 5G Spiral Thuweds, one 4G Stairstep SAltkin, four 3G Stairstep Prizes, 2G/PB Silver, 2G/PB Coppers, two 3G SAltkins

Catching abilities: Every few days I can get a few 4/5 letter word codes or name codes. I can also catch unbreedables, Zyus, and any Xeno (except Stat) every other day. Occasionally, I'll come across trios about twice a week.

Trading abilities: My trading outcomes and opportunities are pretty unreliable :( 

Teleport abilities: I have enough!

Edited by platinum

SO happy this is happening this year! Thank you Santa Mods!

(As usual, tell me if my messies need to go in different slots.)

I Want to Sign Up!

Group Name:  HeatherMarie's Secret Santa 2021

Wishlist:

1. Dark Shumoga any lineage

2.  Messy/long-lineaged pink Iris Floret (20+gen would be awesome!), Messy/long-lineaged 'Pennybright' Copper

3. Any Dino

4. Any messy-lineaged Drake (the messier the better, prefer 10+gen)

5. Messy-lineaged Electric, inbreds welcome but no Dorkface/Thuwed lines please

6. Nobleshield (any lineage, but messy is better)

7. Any Electric (Electrics are my top want, really)

Breeding abilities: Have one male and one female CB Gold to breed from, 1 CB Silver to breed from, and a CB Silver Tinsel (male) that's actually a pretty decent breeder. Can breed 2gs of any hybrids and most uncommons, and 2gs from most Holidays.  Don't have a lot of 'nice' even-gens or pretty lineages.

Trading abilities: Don't have much experience trading for CB rares but can usually trade uncommons for uncommons.

Teleport abilities: I have plenty of Magis, thanks!

I Want to be a Helper!

Breeding abilities: Have one male and one female CB Gold to breed from, 1 CB Silver to breed from, and a CB Silver Tinsel (male) that's actually a pretty decent breeder. Can breed 2gs of any hybrids and most uncommons, and 2gs from most Holidays. Don't have a lot of 'nice' even-gens or pretty lineages.

Edited by HeatherMarie

Wheee, I loved my first year of SS=3
I am sorry my wishlist is so Lihnseyre-heavy. I hope all of my wishes are in the right slots^^*

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name:  https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/238416-darkellalord/

Scroll Name:  https://dragcave.net/user/DarkellaLord

Group Name:  https://dragcave.net/group/179464

Wishlist:

1.  2nd gen Salt/2nd gen prize

2.  3rd gen salt

3.  2nd gen prizekin/3rd gen metal

4.  3rd gen Lihnseyre checker=)

5. 2nd gen Lihnseyres from Holidays.=) Nicely lineaged Lihnseyres.

6. I love checkers, so if you have something nice I'll be very happy=)If it somehow involves Lihnseyres - I'll be even happier=)

7.  Any your favorite  dragon or lineage you want to share your love for=)

Breeding abilities: A pair of CB strats/A pair of CB Silvers/One female CB gold/One male bronze shimmer/Very modest collection of my own checkers (They have Lihnseyres =3)/My Lihnseyre army with a huge batch of CBs.  

Catching abilities:  Not my strongest point. I rarely find something valuable , but if you need a CB Lihnseyre - I am at your service.

Trading abilities: With the addition of CB prize I think I might be able to trade for something nice.

Teleport abilities:  Thank you, I have enough and there is plenty of time to catch more=)

Edited by DarkellaLord

I only started playing earlier this year, so I'm not sure if i can be paired with anyone but I'd love to try and participate!! Sorry mobile kind of messes up the formatting! 

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: sleepymuggle

Scroll Name: https://dragcave.net/user/sleepymuggle

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/179468

Wishlist:

1. Pink from Alt Sweetling (2g is nice, but a longer lineage of this pairing (any style) is also very very appreciated!!!) 

2. Magma (CB or 2g Magma x Desipis would be amazing but any lineage is appreciated.) 

3. CB Harvest Dragon

4. CB Honey Drake

5. Tercorn (CB or with a pink-theme lineage) 

6. Surprise me with something pink or that has a pink lineage! (I really like pink~) 

7.  Pink with a pink-themed lineage

Breeding abilities: My most impressive dragons are my set (male/female) of upside down mints. I have some CB Valentines (Heartseeker, Erador Lindwyrm, Radiant Angel, Rosebud, Amarignis, Arsani, Sweetling, 2009 Valentine, & Heartstealing) and CB Halloweens (Black Marrow, Iridichi, Omen Wyrm, Pumpkin, Shadow Walker, Witchlight). I think I should be able to make 2g of many hybrids too. I can breed messy Ice and Thunder. I can create quite a few vampires! I'm not sure I have much else of interest but I have a group of CB dragons

Catching abilities: I can pretty reliably catch BSA dragons (like Red, Pink, Magi) and NRs in the cave. I can occasionally catch rarer things like Trio or Pink Sapphs in the AP but not in the cave. 

Trading abilities: Probably none? Sorry! 

Teleport abilities: I have lots of magi and plenty of time to obtain more. :)

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/239739-kda_killed/

Scroll Name: https://dragcave.net/user/KDA_Killed

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/179473

Wishlist:

1. CB silver or 2g salt 

2.  3g salt 

3. CB Blusang , CB any Cantor

4. 2g avatar

5. CB Silver Lunar herald!

6.  any checker lineage or rainbow lineage

7. CB black or blue color dragon

Breeding abilities: 1 CB female bronze shimmer , 2 2g prize,  all color CB Cantors , some 3g salts, 2 CB copper ,1 3g Thuwed ,2 CB stat (but they refused each other)

Catching abilities:  my hands too slow ;-;

Trading abilities: maybe little bit?

Teleport abilities: Magi is READY

Edited by KDA_Killed

Forum Name: Guillotine

Scroll Name: https://dragcave.net/user/InnocentGuillotine 

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/179477

Wishlist:

1. CB drake egg/male hatchling with "Lan" (all letters, caps unimportant) in the code, Neglected, 2g from Spriter's Alt

2. 3g from Spriter's alt, 3g from Thuwed

3. CB Blusang, Chicken

4. Any 2g Avatar

5. 2g Pitfire holidaykin, CB Magi, CB Pinks

6. Any kind of Spriter's Altkin/CB hybrid descendants, including messies

7. CB Tercorns

Breeding abilities: I have a male CB Gold Shimmerscale and a few 2g Prizes from other lines, as well as at least one M/F set of CBs of all normally obtainable breeds and Holiday releases. I also have some Spriter Alt lines here, though note that a fair few don't have mates.

Catching abilities: I peak at the occasional Copper.

Trading abilities: I can trade for anything that a 2g Prize is worth.

Teleport abilities: I'm good, thank you!

I Want to be a Helper!

Forum Name: Lagie

Scroll Name: Lagie

Breeding abilities: I have a CB silver/floral-crown combo that's pretty good at producing silvers. My gold prize tinsel has a flipped mint mate but often doesn't produce. I have a few PB trio pairs, xenos, zyus (and lots of lihnseyres ;) ). I have several holly stair lineages of varying generations.

Catching abilities: I seem to have a knack for catching lunar heralds, magmas, and red dorsals.

Edited by Lagie

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/240787-asymdoll13/

Scroll Name: https://dragcave.net/user/AsymDoll13

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/179493 (That dragon is just a random one for now.)

Wishlist:

1.  Neglected/Interesting Number codes-Palidromes

2.  3g Thuwed, Alt Vine

3.  Paper/Cheese/Chicken

4. 4G Prize or 4G Spriter's Alt

5. Lunar Harold

6. Something with a grave lineage?

7.  Dragon with a cool lineage (I'm not picky enough for this)

Breeding abilities: I can breed trios, hybrids (a lot of them, hopefully more soon); Oh! I have a silver and a gold prize as well. 

Catching abilities: I'm not sure how good I am at catching, but I'm into trying as hard as possible. 

Trading abilities: Um... I probably could try? I don't use the trading stuff much, but... I could try. ^^

Teleport abilities: I have four or so Magi Dragons, so I think I'm good. 

I Want to be a Helper!

Forum Name: Elizabeth Moonstone

Scroll Name: Elizabeth Moonstone

Breeding abilities: I have a CB female Bronze Shimmer. Otherwise, nothing special.

Catching abilities: I think I can catch everything from the Cave except Metals and Stats. I’m also good at getting CB Pink Sapphires from the AP.

Miscellaneous: I have Vampires from 2008 for biting. I also had some success creating Neglecteds.

I Want to Sign Up!

Group Name: Shrapnarl's Secret Santa 2021

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold, CB Silver, CB Staterae, CB Pink Sapphire, any CB Canto, Dark Shumoga*, CB Neglected, CB Vampire bitten by original 2008 Vamp

2. CB Copper, PB Alt Black, PB Alt Undine (not that the lines have to be alts, I would just like them to be Blacks or Undines respectively)

3. CB Trio, CB Blusang, CB Xenowyrm*, CB Aeon, Chicken

4. CB Zyumorph, CB Tan Ridgewing, CB Red Dorsal

5. CB Lunar Herald*, CB Fire Gem*, CB Purple F, CB Pink, CB Green, 2G Hybrid*

6. I only keep CB unless not possible (hybrids, alts). That being said, there are many common dragons I would still like! (Electric, Fell, Freckled, Hydrophidius, Khusa, Moonstone, etc.) If in doubt, I keep my scroll in alphabetical order, with Drakes on top, followed by Pygmies, Two-Headed, Regular Dragons, and Holiday Dragons, for ease of browsing.

7. I collect Temple Wyrms! Bonus points if the code is name-like!

*any 2g besides hybrids I would like to freeze as a hatchling. if I already have an adult CB (or hybrid) of a sprite, I would like to freeze the second as a hatchling.
This is a lot! I would be perfectly happy if I just got a Temple Wyrm, tbh. So don't stress yourself out too much please.

Teleport abilities: I have 1 magi, but I think I can make it work, especially with the gifting window we're given.

Question: How long after the event would you like us to keep the Secret Santa Group?

Edited by Shrapnarl
oop, edited out a holiday

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: Jazeki - https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/44680-jazeki/

Scroll Name: Snickerkitties- https://dragcave.net/user/snickerkitties

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/179543

Wishlist:

1. CB gold, CB silver, CB staterae, 2nd gen spriter altkin

2. 2nd gen stat, 3rd gen spriter altkin

3. CB xeno

4. CB zyumorph

5.  any 2nd gen hybrid

6. any silly lineage or your favorite lineage

7. any one CB hatchling please

Breeding abilities: I can breed 3rd gen and up Thuweds and spriter altkins. I can breed 2nd gen and up metallics. I can breed 3rd gen and up prizes. I can also breed some special lineages. I can breed 2nd gen and up avatars.

Catching abilities: I can catch most commons and some uncommons. I work full time, so not a lot of time to hunt for things.

Trading abilities: I have pretty good trading abilities, but cannot trade for CB metallics or stats. 

Teleport abilities: I have magis. 

Edited by Jazeki

1 hour ago, Shrapnarl said:

Question: How long after the event would you like us to keep the Secret Santa Group?

Until the makeup period is over on Feb. 10. That way we can be sure everyone got at least one gift, which is the main reason for the groups.

This will be my first year participating, so forgive me if I do this incorrectly, and gently direct me on how to correct my mistakes please.

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: IzzyCat91 Profile

Scroll Name: IzzyCat91 Scroll

Group Name: IzzyCat's Secret Santa 2021

Wishlist:

1. CB Staterae, CB Pink Sapphire, all Cantormaris variants except Itus (orange), Dark Shumoga, Neglected, 2G Prize (Not Gold/Silver Tinsel or Gold Shimmer-scale please), any 2G from Spriter's Alt, 2G from female Holly, 2g from Alt Sweetling

2. CB Copper, Alt Black, Alt Vine, Alt Undine

3. CB Aeon, Chicken, Dino (not green or blue please)

4.CB Zyumorph, 2G Avatar (not Destruction please)

5.CB Lunar Herald, CB Fire Gem, 2G Hybrid

6. Surprise Me!

7. Surprise Me!

Breeding abilities: Well, I have a set of Trios, a Gold Shimmer-scale, a gold and a silver Tinsel, a few Thuwed and Dorkface (though I'm pretty sure they have long and/or inbred lines), a Gold, a Silver, Golden Wyverns (2 male 1 female)

Catching abilities: I am not very skilled at catching, plus due to work, I don't get a lot of time to camp the cave 😕

Trading abilities: I am willing to try, but am unsure if I have anything to trade.

Teleport abilities: I have 5 currently so I think I'm set, but thank you :3

Edited by IzzyCat91

I Want to Sign Up!

Forum Name: https://forums.dragcave.net/profile/240054-somerandomcorviknight/

Scroll Name: https://dragcave.net/user/SomeRandomCorviknight

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/179589 

Wishlist: ((all this stuff is random, feel free to give me literally anything at least somewhat intresting!))

1.  Neglected (any gender), 2G shimmer (is saying i'd like it to be a male bronze shimmer ok?)

2. ALT BlACK

3. Chicken, Dino, Paper, Cheese

4. Nice Linage , made of pillows or celetsials.

5. 2G Carina

6. Nice Linage checker)

7.  CB Autumn, CB Pillow, CB Celestial

Breeding abilities: I have a nice linage in progress involving prizes, and have a CB one. i have... lots of pillows, celestials ETC. I have a couple thuweds.

Catching abilities: Slightly better then a cat holding a computer mouse in the Dragcave cave catching thing. That is to say, bad.

Trading abilities: ok.

Teleport abilities: Maybe a couple, i only have 5 as of now

Edited by SomeRandomCorviknight

I Want to Sign Up!

Group Name: Tabs's Secret Santa: 2021 https://dragcave.net/group/68875

Wishlist:

1. CB Gold, CB Staterae Xenowyrm, CB pink Sapphire, "Tabs" code, CB Cantormaris (may I specify an egg so I can fiddle with the variant myself?), Neglected of any gender/lineage for freezing

2. CB Copper, 2G Copper from newer perennial breed, 2G Silver from newer perennial breed, 2G Gold form newer perennial breed

3. CB Ice

4. 2G your favorite pairing from the most recent Halloween (Iridichi), Christmas, or Valentine (Amarignis) release

5. CB Lunar Herald, 3G checker of two perennial breeds that you think is unique (makes you go, "Huh, I've never seen those two paired before")

6. 2G of two perennial breeds that you think is unique (makes you go, "Huh, I've never seen those two paired before")

7. CB blue colored dragon

Trading abilities: Not really great, but I can try.

Teleport abilities: I cannot use my teleporters fast enough, so I'm good 😄 

I Want to be a Helper!

I'm a little curious as to why Cantors belong in Slot 1 (unless I've misread);  I hadn't found them any harder to obtain/breed than a Slot 3 breed, but if they are difficult for many folks, I understand.

Also, since Itus Cantors are not specified in any other slot, does this mean they're off-limits from the wishlist?

I Want to Sign Up!

Group Name: https://dragcave.net/group/179646

Wishlist:

1. 2G Shimmerscale from a non-holiday breed / 2G from female Holly

2. 2G alt Undine

3. Yellow or blue Dino

4. 2G Avatar (any kind) / CB tan Ridgewing / CB red Dorsal

5. 2G hybrid (any breed)

6. Any messy/inbred dragon with 120 gens or more (the more the better!) in its lineage

7.  CB blue Alcedine

^ To be clear, I LOVE THESE GUYS. I will lovingly choose a good handful of blucedines over a Slot 1 breed if given only a strict choice between the two. So if Slot 7 is your abilities' only comfort, no shame at all. Throw em at me. Just make sure they're blue!

Teleport abilities: I'm good.

I Want to be a Helper!