Secret Santa

Secret Santa 2021 edition

Maybe your Santa is egg-lock by their Santa's gifts?XD Seem that some Santa had sent alot of gifts to their giftee in the past few days.

Edit: add the gift list to this page.

Spoiler

New page upgrade.:iraptor:

Does anyone need those dragon? PM me a dummy egg trade link and I will offer the egg as fast as I could. I would keep those egg one day, just let me know if you need me keep it longer! After that I may trade them for some other things the Santa's need or ask my brother help to turn it to one-way link. Happy new year! :iraptor:

Still have:

-CB Yellow zyu      ps. Do anyone need a pink one? I've seen someone trading a pink for yellow. I can offer on it if need.     1105

-CB Xenowyrm (Umbra)         1130

-CB Winter         1135

-CB Thunder        1140

-CB Gold iris Floret              1155

-CB Gold Lunar Herald          1315

-CB Brown Lunar Herald     1530

May trade, but still here:

-CB Female black zyu hatchling

-CB Male White zyu hatchling

-CB Purple iris Floret   

-3G Silver Shimmer checker ( x Male Silver Lunar Herald) lineage

-3G Gold Shimmer checker ( x Female Gold) lineage

*** For the zyu, you can use them for the ND Experiment. Just let me know, but sometime I may forgot to recording their TOD. :iraptor: ***

*** For the code dragons, you can still offer on it if you are participant. If no Santa asked for it in 1D, it's yours. ***

Edited by D-wing

I am looking for a completed song lineage line for my Santa recipient. The longer the better! Preferably in some sort of pattern (even gen, stair, heart, double arrow, etc. etc.) If anyone has anything like this, please PM me. :) ETA: Thank you, Moriaty! 

4 hours ago, D-wing said:

Maybe your Santa is egg-lock by their Santa's gifts?XD Seem that some Santa had sent alot of gifts to their giftee in the past few days.

No truer words were ever spoken. XD Santa’s naughty elves, ya know.  What are you gonna do?  (Sung to the tune of Bad Boys: Bad elves bad elves, what you gonna do, what you gonna do when they come for you) 😅 XD🎁

Edited by missy_

I found this 2gen Prizekin Cantormaris in the AP, it is very low time and I‘m out of Precognitions so I’m not sure if it will hatch correct to continue checker lineages.

If anyone still wants it, just offer a dummy on this trade to make it orange.  

And I just found a 4th gen EG SAltkin, here’s the trade link, if anyone needs it for their giftee!

Edited by Moonshineforest
Added a dragon

15 hours ago, Mochi said:

I am in need of a CB Canto or CB Sapphire as well as some specific holiday lineages (Solstice x Pillow and Enraged Aegis x Pillow). If anyone could help especially with the lineage ones I'd really  appreciate it.

Mochi, I don’t know if this will help, but I can try to breed my one permanent Enraged Aegis with a Pillow to give you a 2nd gen; then maybe you can find someone who has a 2G Enraegis from Pillow to breed it with to make a 3rd gen? Kinda convoluted I know. 😅 Anyway, if you want me to try, let me know. :)

7 hours ago, Mochi said:

I have a CB Iris Floret, CB Green Firegem , & CB Gold Lunar Herald on CD 

If any santas want them for their giftee or themselves shoot me a PM 

Eggs are off CD! 

Feel free to take them

CB Iris Floret

CB Green Fire Gem

CB Gold Lunar Herald

Thank you! Took the Gold Lunar Herald for my Santa recipient. :)

I have a 3rd even generation SALTkin for a Secret Santa recipient.

If anyone can use this for your Secret Santa giftee, please offer a dummy egg. :)

Offer dummy!  Gone to dyearn!

Edited by missy_

14 hours ago, biruko said:

It could be bred with anything that would easily give prizekin :D

And thank you for joining alt-hunt mass AP breeding, it will be really amazing AP hunting in a few days!

I'm sorry to inform you that she did not give me an egg 😕 I will try again as soon as I am able (so a week?)

2 hours ago, IzzyCat91 said:

I'm sorry to inform you that she did not give me an egg 😕 I will try again as soon as I am able (so a week?)

Thank you for breeding them and for another try in future!

My dragons are a bit wonky lately too. I tried to bred 10 Aeons today (with different mate than Aeon), and got 10 "No eggs" - I think they're mad at me or something? :unsure:

Also, did Nebula become rarer in cave recently? I'm trying to get one, and I didn't saw even one today - both in Alpine or Desert. I see Xenos more often than Nebula or Gemshard lately, is it normal now? - As soon as I wrote it, I saw and caught two CB Nebula. I must write about eggs I can't see in cave often, it seems I will make them appear doing this :D

Edited by biruko

47 minutes ago, biruko said:

Also, did Nebula become rarer in cave recently? I'm trying to get one, and I didn't saw even one today - both in Alpine or Desert. I see Xenos more often than Nebula or Gemshard lately, is it normal now?

It's worth mentioning that over time as we get more releases (especially involving common dragons), and more breeds are crammed into just six biomes, it becomes harder to locate a specific breed. So while breed rarity doesn't really change over time, you can blame some 2021 cave-blockers for your misfortune.

1 hour ago, biruko said:

I tried to bred 10 Aeons today (with different mate than Aeon), and got 10 "No eggs" - I think they're mad at me or something? :unsure:

I had exactly the same experience breeding Trios (especially Thunders) yesterday!

11 hours ago, jewel21 said:

Does anyone have any 3G thuweds?

I could possibly breed you one, if you still need it. I have a 2G Deep Sea(f) x Water  or 2G Hellfire(f) x Ember that I can breed as either a checker or a stair/spiral.

16 hours ago, Mochi said:

I am in need of a CB Canto or CB Sapphire as well as some specific holiday lineages (Solstice x Pillow and Enraged Aegis x Pillow). If anyone could help especially with the lineage ones I'd really  appreciate it.

One of the helpers here!

I can offer to breed 2nd gens. Would that be acceptable or does it need to be a higher gen?

40 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I could possibly breed you one, if you still need it. I have a 2G Deep Sea(f) x Water  or 2G Hellfire(f) x Ember that I can breed as either a checker or a stair/spiral.

As could I - just a sec... You have a message - let me know if you don't want it.

On 1/7/2022 at 5:17 AM, IzzyCat91 said:

I already sent 2 gifts to my giftee, but if anyone could help me fill any of their other requests, I'd be super grateful. Thanks!

1. lineaged Motus (green) Cantormaris (any lineage, just not CB)

2.  Messy/long-lineaged pink Iris Floret (20+gen would be awesome!), Messy/long-lineaged 'Pennybright' Copper

3. Any Dino

4. Any messy-lineaged Drake (the messier the better, prefer 10+gen)

5. Messy-lineaged Electric, inbreds welcome but no Dorkface/Thuwed lines please

6. Nobleshield (any lineage, but messy is better)

7. Any Electric (Electrics are my top want, really)

Thanks for getting back to me Izzy... just sent the link over to you so you should be able to get the hatchling now.

3 hours ago, Lushwave said:

It's worth mentioning that over time as we get more releases (especially involving common dragons), and more breeds are crammed into just six biomes, it becomes harder to locate a specific breed. So while breed rarity doesn't really change over time, you can blame some 2021 cave-blockers for your misfortune.

You're right, I didn't think about it. It sure makes sense now :D

3 hours ago, purplehaze said:

I had exactly the same experience breeding Trios (especially Thunders) yesterday!

Some other people mentioned that they also have similar problems, it doesn't sounds good for now to try breed anything more rare :(

If anyone has a CB tan Ridgewing, CB red Dorsal, or non-Jade CB Gemshard, please let me know, my luck on finding them has been *abysmal* so far.

On the same not, if anyone needs 2g Hybrids (including Avatars) or low-gen Shimmers/shimmerkin feel free to give me a poke; I can't do a 2G Gold Shimmer since if Sol cooperates that's going to my giftee, but I have a few 2gs from various lines I could make eggs from.

9 hours ago, missy_ said:

Mochi, I don’t know if this will help, but I can try to breed my one permanent Enraged Aegis with a Pillow to give you a 2nd gen; then maybe you can find someone who has a 2G Enraegis from Pillow to breed it with to make a 3rd gen? Kinda convoluted I know. 😅 Anyway, if you want me to try, let me know. :)

Thank you for the offer! If I do find someone who can I will let you know ^^

4 hours ago, Tigerkralle said:

One of the helpers here!

I can offer to breed 2nd gens. Would that be acceptable or does it need to be a higher gen?

Thank you for the offer! I actually need 3Gs. I suppose I should stop being vague now that my giftee knows who I am.

I actually need mates for:

3G Pillow x Soltices - tBiCK, qQDVB

3G Enraged Aegis x Pillow: 1aaqk

And probably a long shot but

4G White x Solstice: MuDRS

A mate for any one of these would be great ^^;

Thank you both again for offering :)

@biruko I have a ton of CB Aeons I can breed if you need (though they also have a tendency to give me a lot of 'no eggs') as well as a few trios if anyone needs.

Also these two are still available to both santas or giftees. Will just be tossing them if no one claims them

CB Iris Floret

CB Green Fire Gem

Edited by Mochi

If anyone needs a 2g prize kin for their giftee, I grabbed this one from here thinking a friend of mine would need it- Anddd, it turns out she got the one she needed ;-;

It might grow up soon, so just leave an egg from the ap and I'll accept when I see it! (3

https://dragcave.net/teleport/fdcc281e49c2778a30b69e5ae077738c

Edited by QueenAquariusDragon

9 hours ago, missy_ said:

9 minutes ago, Mochi said:

Thank you for the offer! If I do find someone who can I will let you know ^^

I have a 2g Pacified Aegis from a pillow. I can't make it enraged right now but I can work on that if it would help?

9 minutes ago, Dragongirl141998 said:

I have a 2g Pacified Aegis from a pillow. I can't make it enraged right now but I can work on that if it would help?

It would but would you be okay with making it permanently Enraged and breeding it? 

1 minute ago, Mochi said:

It would but would you be okay with making it permanently Enraged and breeding it? 

Yeah, of course! It'll take at least a couple days so my current eggs can grow, I'll work on enraging it after this batch. 

If anyone wants help trying to EQ come cantos or something, that would work beautifully here! Lol

5 minutes ago, Dragongirl141998 said:

Yeah, of course! It'll take at least a couple days so my current eggs can grow, I'll work on enraging it after this batch. 

If anyone wants help trying to EQ come cantos or something, that would work beautifully here! Lol

Thank you so much!!! t

Then in that case @missy_ if you don't mind breeding a 2G from your pairing and passing it on to Dragongirl141998 to breed that would be great! ^^;

Does anyone need a CB sapphire still? I snagged one last night before bed so it's already off cooldown. :3

Edited by sleepymuggle

5 minutes ago, sleepymuggle said:

Does anyone need a CB sapphire still? I snagged one last night before bed so it's already off cooldown. :3

I do!