TJ09

2021-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

happy halloween!! I'm already excited for the new guys owo

remember to fog your new eggs! lots of traffic in hatcheries and viewbombers afoot

The egg looks beautiful

cave is lagging SOOOO much

Edited by Moriaty

Well maybe I'll wait to hunt, this lag is even worse than normal event-lag! A full minute and a page is still loading.

Happy Halloween 🎃

This lag is so terrible, but I am still so excited!

Edited by Pliskin

whoo hoo, happy halloween!

i can't even load my own scroll and tj's eggs are simply the text "egg" for me, but i guess that just amps up the anticipation for when i finally get to see them. XD

Lagging so bad I can't even get to the main page! Jesus Christo on a slice of toast!!!

Super lag. Took a whole minute to load the cave and then two minutes into trying to load the biome I got the Tombstone of death.

I'm not even going to try tonight. I will come back in the morning and hope the lag is gone.

DC lag has been getting increasingly worse over the last few years, goodness. Maybe it's just not built to easily deal with the current 1,300+ people on the site (wow that's a lot!).

Happy Halloween! :D I dunno how I caught four eggs in this monstrous lag, but I'm glad I did. 

ETA: Two more and I'm happily locked :D

Edited by Obelisk-of-Light

I was wondering why the site was so laggy all of a sudden, but it all makes sense now. I'm excited to catch a few eggs whenever the site decides to properly load for me and not crash.

Happy Halloween to the lagmonster that is currently on the premises.

We need a stronger server. Obviously this can't handle the holiday event strain anymore!

5 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Cave is lagging so bad right now though, ugh.

5 minutes ago, XDLugia said:

Oh god the lag

6 minutes ago, Library_gremlin said:

It burns!!!!

This is either the first time or one of the first times in many years that I've been ready and waiting for the new Halloween drops right at midnight and I was just wondering if it's always this bad. Guess it's not just me?

Happy Halloween! 🎃🎃🎃👻👻👻:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

OMG the Lag Monster 😭

alot <<== Lag Monster  

:iraptor: <== Me