"Don't ask me why I do what I do. Just understand that I do it with a smile" - Zeth, my OCjetaime is a GOD. Now Get On Your Knees And Worship Zer!
See something on my scroll you like? Want me to breed it/them for you? Just ask! Depending on what you want, I could even do it for free. Otherwise, consult my Wish-list, as I'll usually ask for something from that.
Wish-list, for my sanity:
1) NEGLECTEDS <- At least one each of the 3 genders. Failing that, 1 male to name Vexen (For SCIENCE!)
2) CB Metals
3) CBs of the newer dragons, for breeding projects. 
4) CB Stripes, for lineages.
5) BSA dragons, for breeding. Priority on CB Purples.
6) CB/even-gen things for breeding.
7) Pretty/unusual lineages for breeding gifts.
8) Offspring of Spriter colored dragons, to stare at their ancestors/for breeding.
9) Leetle Trees. (More of a reminder to me.)
10) Tinsels, all colors, that would otherwise go without love, to shelter or re-gift to the needy. (@_@ I WAS GLOMPED! ALL COLORS! THEY HELD ME AT CUTE POINT AND GAVE ME THEIR BABIES! . . . Must. . . breed. . Tin. . . Soldiers. . . *Lineage Idea GET!*).
11) Blacks (CBs/any lineages, as mates, and to play the Alt lotto).
12) Vines (CBs/any lineages, as mates, and to play the Alt lotto).
13) CBs of some of the not as new commons/uncommons, to finish out stock for breeding projects. 
14) Metallics no one else wants, so I can breed them.
 All Non-holiday breeds (plus Val '14s) released in the last year+.
 All Pygmies (other than the originals), Golden Wyverns, TAN Ridgewings, Night Glory (M), Nebulas (Purple and reds, but all colors welcome). Never turn down extra SunSongs, but I do have my minimum CB quota. Same with CB MoonStones, Pillows, Royal Blues and possibly Swallowtails.
If I don't need CBs of it, or I don't put specifics in a trade post, I'm good with anything, any lineage, as long as it's not an Albino. I'm an inbred/messy shelter. If you need someone to dump unloved eggs/hatchlings on, that's me.
And if that's not me, odds are I can find someone who would like to be.
I'm not a fan of freezing. So I'd sooner grow a dragon and release it than freeze or kill it.
Also, because I'm not likely to ever kill anything, I'm okay with never having a Zombie. They're cute but go against my play-style.