TJ09

2020-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

7 minutes ago, Trenzalore said:

I'm about to give up on this but. How do you get recipes? I never figured it out

Start with a blank card. Then add ingredients. e.g. Start with a blank oven recipe. Add sugar. Make. Voila! Caramel!

Honestly I made all my recipes from copying other people. At first, I followed recipes from the holiday thread of the year, then this year, from the fandom.com site Pinch of SD linked. 

You go to the "blank oven" card or "blank preparation" card, then click on the ingredients. Once you made a recipe for the first time, it'll be easier to make the same item again just by clicking the recipe card. 

I protest that I never got hot chocolate by cooking cocoa, milk and sugar!

(I just made exactly that IRL XD)

1 hour ago, Aniia said:

is the cave being super laggy for anyone else?

The site lagged and crashed around midday (cave time), so it wasn't just you. It's working fine for me now.

4 hours ago, LostFate said:

You are very welcome to attack my fort. I love repairing it, but only got damage twice so far.

On it!

2 minutes ago, soullessheartofsteel said:

The site lagged and crashed around midday (cave time), so it wasn't just you. It's working fine for me now.

On it!

Aaaaand ... repaired. :)

Since I started collecting ingredients, I have been collecting nuts, nuts and ... nuts. Sometimes something different, but mostly nuts. Why am I so lucky with them?🤣

3 hours ago, Red_Snake said:

Since I started collecting ingredients, I have been collecting nuts, nuts and ... nuts. Sometimes something different, but mostly nuts. Why am I so lucky with them?🤣

I've been getting entirely too many vegetables and grains. Perhaps the game might be trying to tell me something about my eating habits...

I would love to send more people cookies if anyone wants to exchange some more with me :) Scroll - wolfgirlys

20210105_125051.jpg

26 minutes ago, FoxintheBox said:

I would love to send more people cookies if anyone wants to exchange some more with me :) Scroll - wolfgirlys

20210105_125051.jpg

The wolf and the flaming dragon are lovely! :)

This has been a fun event!

me too! I love the decorating events, too, but something about the cooking is so satisfying lol

5 hours ago, Aniia said:

me too! I love the decorating events, too, but something about the cooking is so satisfying lol

Exactly!

5 hours ago, Sinthr said:

Man, I'm having a lot of fun cooking! *v*

Me, too!

Though.. I have 35 grain and it's only used in three recipes. :rolleyes:

I have 36 Poultry. I like chicken, but not *that* much! Also have over 20 each of Herbs, Spices, and Cocoa Beans. At this point I'm tempted to just toss stuff together randomly and deliberate make messes, lol. 

A liitle bit late but Happy New Year to everyone!! ^^

Does anyone know how can I earn 1 (one) Candy? Just one. I want to have a closed number of Candy -.-

I'm having fun with all the decorations but I hope to play Snow Wars 1 again some day...

I don't do the cooking thing this year so I'll be glad when the event is over and the ingredients stop dropping - but I don't want the cookie decorating to end (ever)!  XD 

image.png.c6149f84e7eb72e1fc7808ced54c8266.png

3 hours ago, Kegluneq said:

A liitle bit late but Happy New Year to everyone!! ^^

Does anyone know how can I earn 1 (one) Candy? Just one. I want to have a closed number of Candy -.-

I'm having fun with all the decorations but I hope to play Snow Wars 1 again some day...

You can play snow wars 2 - last event window

Are we still going to be able to view our cookies when the event is over or will they be locked away until the next December holiday event?

This was a fun holiday event with beautiful new dragons, something for everyone.

Many thanks to TJ and all involved!

very grateful to all who arranged this, very enjoyable advent events, love it all :) thanks a lot! ❤️

I am having so much fun playing the games from past events! I really hope them coming back becomes a regular thing. 🥰