TJ09

2020-12-25 - Happy Holidays!

Okay I'm going to name my dragons when I noticed this. This is the second Christmas dragon with a BSA I believe.

WB 

Capture.JPG

On 1/3/2021 at 8:26 AM, soullessheartofsteel said:

@MoxleyRTZ Same here! I thought I was the only one who wasn't able to play and that I might have been doing something wrong. Whenever I try to lay down a wall or set up a cannon outside my tent, it seems to not let me put it down-- it's lit up red no matter where I try to place it.

Sorry, this is probably a stupid question on my part, but I gotta ask - did you clear the field of resources before you tried putting something onto the field?

Edit: You're very welcome! Glad that helped.

Edited by pinkgothic

Is something wrong with the cooldown on the lights BSA? I used it Friday and it's been telling me I can't use the BSA for 1 more day ever since.

...Mysteries of DC: I have gathered 7 chicken eggs today for use in cooking.

A chicken egg is worth 3900 shards in the marketplace. Almost twice as much as a CB gold.

Why am I not selling them instead of making more and more cakes? 😆

I'm not playing it - I simply can't be bothered !

35 minutes ago, White Fox said:

Anyone else having trouble with Snow Wars??

I've only done a few things this year but it seems to be working, what issues are you having?

This may have been asked before, but I can't find anything, so here goes...

How doers one find recipes other than the ones for 'sliced Mushrooms', 'boiling water'...  I mean, I have all these ingredients but don't seem to be able to find and of the 'cooking' recipes?  I can't even find the recipe for plain bread!!!  I'm not a baker and I've tried many different ways or putting ingredients together and nothing has worked so far...  

4 minutes ago, Husky51 said:

This may have been asked before, but I can't find anything, so here goes...

How doers one find recipes other than the ones for 'sliced Mushrooms', 'boiling water'...  I mean, I have all these ingredients but don't seem to be able to find and of the 'cooking' recipes?  I can't even find the recipe for plain bread!!!  I'm not a baker and I've tried many different ways or putting ingredients together and nothing has worked so far...  

https://dragcave.fandom.com/wiki/Holiday_Cooking

This what you're looking for?

Eggs!!!! How is it whenever holiday cooking comes up, I never have enough EGGS!!!

11 hours ago, LadyLoki said:

I played it back in 2019. I did not get the badge. Which is why I assume no one is getting the badge this year, either.

I think only the Christmas tree/wreath/gingerbread events gave you badges because those are something that's saved and can be shown off to others by clicking the badge/sharing the link to yours.

Ohh, okay! It's a shame I won't get the badge, but that's okay, I can live without it. Thanks for letting me know!

@pinkgothic ... I may be stupid. I thought those little white lumps on the ground were just a part of the map. I clicked on them and hit 'Destroy' and now they're gone, and I assume I can put stuff down now. Thank you so much for helping me out. It's not a stupid question at all!

Edited by soullessheartofsteel
oops

As a general reminder, do not double-post - if you have something additional to add, edit your previous post. double posting is spam and past here will be warned for.

Just now, VixenDra said:

Did anyone use the BSA after the full yellow? is there more than 4 variants or it's 4? I think I'll like the yellow best so I'd rather not check and rotate again xD

I haven't gotten to full yellow yet, but I do know that there are only four variants, and I'm willing to bet that it'll cycle back to the first/default color palette after yellow.

I hope the cookie decorating will return even next Christmas! It's been such a lovely event so far. Also... I'd love a possibility to edit my Snow Wars I fort which I never finished in 2013. I guess that will never happen, though, because we have the Snow Wars II. 😿

Snow wars II for me this year was EXTREMELY laggy.  The one time I went in nearly froze up my entire computer...not doing that again.

Aside from that, the new derg is very pretty, and cookie decorating is fun, if a little laggy.  Would be nice if I received a bit more than four though (I have sent 20 as of right now).  I received a really intricate one that, while I don't really understand what it is, or the reference (It's probably a reference?) had to have taken forever to get right, so kudos to whoever made that.

3 minutes ago, VioletWhirlwind said:

Snow wars II for me this year was EXTREMELY laggy.  The one time I went in nearly froze up my entire computer...not doing that again.

Aside from that, the new derg is very pretty, and cookie decorating is fun, if a little laggy.  Would be nice if I received a bit more than four though (I have sent 20 as of right now).  I received a really intricate one that, while I don't really understand what it is, or the reference (It's probably a reference?) had to have taken forever to get right, so kudos to whoever made that.

Try posting here:

That should get you more cookies!

Or here:

9 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Try posting here:

That should get you more cookies!

Or here:

Thank you!  Will check it out later. :D

5 hours ago, soullessheartofsteel said:

Ohh, okay! It's a shame I won't get the badge, but that's okay, I can live without it. Thanks for letting me know!

No problem. :) Yeah I would have liked having one of the pie badges too, but at least we got the Christmas trees/wreaths/gingerbread houses. ^_^

Just wanted to say thank you to all the people who sent me a cookie. I love the decorating ❤️

11 hours ago, VioletWhirlwind said:

Aside from that, the new derg is very pretty, and cookie decorating is fun, if a little laggy.  Would be nice if I received a bit more than four though (I have sent 20 as of right now). 

From what I've noticed it's completely random, I got a few from random people in a row at the start but even after I started sending more myself (almost at 80 random ones sent by now) I've only received a total of 7. Still, it's a very fun idea and would be even better if we could save multiple copies of cookies.

Admittedly, I've been having a real fun time with Snow Wars.

I was happy that getting to max level took barely any time at all. Then I've spent an unnecessarily long time just decorating and staring at my fort. There's always something I like to tweak here and there, and experiment with different additions. I especially like all the cute little birds I can add there to liven things up! I love birbs...

Sure, I also like to battle sometime. If I come across a peaceful fort with nothing but decorations, I admire it and move on. I only like to destroy other people's weaponry, haha. Does that make me a huge hypocrite? Yeah, sure. But I gotta have some principles!

You are very welcome to attack my fort. I love repairing it, but only got damage twice so far.