TJ09

2020-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 14th Birthday!

Happy Birthday, Dragon Cave!!!

These are going to be hard to collect them all, me thinks...  lol

The one that is Hybridized ( I came up with two different eggs when I bred the Bauta to the Blancblack ... 2 Checkered eggs and one other that I haven't ID's yet...  (Ah, it was a Bancblack Egg)

And now I'm Egg-locked...

Edited by Husky51
additional writing

So glad the drops are still going without mixing; I was able to grab at least 1 of each for the CBs, and I was luckily able to get 1 each of the hybrids. I used my last slot to grab another "This shimmering egg was hidden far from the others"; that one's egg looks so cool, and that hatchling seems rather odd, which I love - so looking forward to the adult! Anyway, happy birthday, DC!

1 hour ago, olympe said:

This is a lovely new release. And do I spot a unicorn-like horn on the white x undine hybrid? ❤️ The colors, too, are reminiscent of an ancient dragon request - the Eastern unicorn dragon. Coincidence? Inspiration? We'll probably never know.

Ah, someone else sees the resembalence! I vaguely remember that old DR, and it is vaguly similar to this new one... Hmm. 

Also, the 'slippery/clean' egg, that s2 hatchling looks very very familiar, the pose a bit different but those colors... Wondering if my hunch is right or if I'm totally off.

(Still no mixing in the biomes? This is unheard of! (well, in the recent past at least))

16 hours ago, Syiren said:

My guess for the pygmies is their description gives a clue. their seeds. Seeds bloom into flowers. What if they end up being different colored flower dragons? 

so here's a funny story - my other creature site just finished its anniversary celebration, and all the anniversary creatures and another specialized game for the site were all flower related!  there weren't any of the flowers you mentioned, but there were six other flowers XD 

Thanks to the double-clicking of my mouse, I picked up two of the slippery and clean eggs. I like where their direction is going and I got an interesting code out of it, so I guess I don't mind.

So far I'm the most interested in the eyeless hatchling... So pretty! I'm hoping that I caught its egg.

In these times, I really can't wait until I can get 8 eggs, since I'm totally egglocked now.

Is there a reason why the 4 dragons on the right (TJ's new babies) are all female? A glitch, or is there something special about these dragons?

I am so sorry, my computer double posted. ^_^;

Edited by Syiren
my computer had a hiccup.

4 hours ago, windchaser_1_2 said:
9 hours ago, peithecelt said:

... no.. no way.. I just realized.. this means TJ is.. in his 30s now?  Late 20s??? 

Holy crap.. 

*suddenly feels REALLLLY old*

You're not the only one to feel "old"... 

i AM really old, so.... XD 

A hybrid between White and Undine.

Ok I just noticed this.   ~incoherent screams of joy~

Happy Birthday Dragon Cave!

Thanks for the intriguing new dragons, they will keep us busy sorting out how things work.

I'm surprised no site update this time.  The one I was really hoping for was to see shimmer-scale dragons in the Market.  Please give me something to spend my 10600 shards on.  Or at least give us the option of what dragon we are entering for in the raffle.  I would be very disappointed to finally see the message I've won only to discover it was a darn tinsel.

54 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Ah, someone else sees the resembalence! I vaguely remember that old DR, and it is vaguly similar to this new one... Hmm. 

Also, the 'slippery/clean' egg, that s2 hatchling looks very very familiar, the pose a bit different but those colors... Wondering if my hunch is right or if I'm totally off.

(Still no mixing in the biomes? This is unheard of! (well, in the recent past at least))

Yes, they do seem vaguely familiar, although I may be wrong.

I'm so excited to see what these hatchlings grow into, they are all very intriguing. I have never been more frustrated to only have 8 egg slots!

Updated my lil sprite-collecting guide to reflect the new info about the pygmies!! Idk if anyone else uses these hahah. This release is so cool!357481209_dcguide.thumb.jpg.ff3847da0227205eecaddc0acdb57982.jpg

Happy Birthday DC!! just missing one of the hibrids, as it turns out I don't have any Blackblancs, no idea how that happend , will have to work on that one, is there any way to find out if I wich dragons I am missing? other thabk checking one by one ;)

Oh, wow!  Happy birthday to Dragoncave!

That's quite a gift.  Lots of new dragons to collect.  And they're all wonderfully unique.

I personally get a bit frustrated by hybrid dragons, but I can live with it.  Besides, it helps keep me from going over my egg limit.

I also notice the seed eggs come in three different colors upon hatching.  And something similar is going on with the spotted eggs.  Does that have to do with the biome they're found in?

14 minutes ago, Data_Girl_3 said:

I also notice the seed eggs come in three different colors upon hatching.  And something similar is going on with the spotted eggs.  Does that have to do with the biome they're found in?

My spotted dragons are from two different biomes, so it'll be interesting to consider. 

Oh my goodness, gendered hatchies!! Doha's stood out to me right away but my gosh, they're all gorgeous! 

Also, @milo I really like your little sheet you made! 

Edited by Nightwalkerkey

25 minutes ago, Data_Girl_3 said:

And something similar is going on with the spotted eggs.  Does that have to do with the biome they're found in?

10 minutes ago, Jazeki said:

My spotted dragons are from two different biomes, so it'll be interesting to consider. 

Hunh. I had assumed they were male/female until I read your posts and went to check them and realized they're all female. Unusual in a cave breed.

22 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Hunh. I had assumed they were male/female until I read your posts and went to check them and realized they're all female. Unusual in a cave breed.

I was able to influence mine just fine, so time will tell. They were both caught at midnight-ish. 

24 minutes ago, Jazeki said:

I was able to influence mine just fine, so time will tell. They were both caught at midnight-ish. 

TJ's will likely magically switch genders! XD

@Thaliel, they're still dropping. Be in the biomes at the minute before the five minute drops so you can click right as they drop as they're still going fast.

I wonder if the blue spots egg will have alts like blacks and undines? That would be kinda cool!

I really hope the biomes stay on new releases for a couple days at least, my neice is still in tears she can't catch anything yet, because they all get snapped up too quick.

I have the same problem by the time i figure out its one of the ones i need its gone, lol. We should have extenddo eggslots for releases like this, lol, how bout it TJ give us 12 eggslots for DC birthday, lol