TJ09

2020-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 14th Birthday!

I'm sorry if anyone has already asked this, but will these new eggs only be available today, or forever? My 4 egg slots are already taken :(

1 minute ago, Enkutay said:

I'm sorry if anyone has already asked this, but will these new eggs only be available today, or forever? My 4 egg slots are already taken :(

They'll be around. ❤️ the rarity or drop rate will probably change. Today is going to be the easiest day to catch them.

Congratulations ^^

One question is that the eggs are only temporary or can be grown forever from now on.

Just now, Nakase said:

They'll be around. ❤️ the rarity or drop rate will probably change. Today is going to be the easiest day to catch them.

Ok, thank you! I didn't know how these events are handled, but I'm glad today isn't the last chance ^^

Took a peek at these new hatchies and so far I love all of them!! I don't know which ones are my fav yet. Ack!! The adults will ultimately decide, but as of right now, they are all completely adorable!!!

1 minute ago, NightDragan said:

Congratulations ^^

One question is that the eggs are only temporary or can be grown forever from now on.

Asked the same thing a few seconds before haha ^^ look at the reply

For the egg with the "brilliant blue spots" - could hatchie color be based on the time of day, somehow?  When I see a golden-ish and a blue-ish hatchie...

Edited by Pilauli

They all look the same colour to me....

I wonder if there's a siyat thing to them - since the spots are so similar....

4 hours ago, peithecelt said:

... no.. no way.. I just realized.. this means TJ is.. in his 30s now?  Late 20s??? 

Holy crap.. 

*suddenly feels REALLLLY old*

You're not the only one to feel "old"... 

May 2020 brilliant blue hatchlingMay 2020 brilliant red hatchling

@Fuzzbucket If you look closely, you can see that the first one has a blue sheen on its shoulder, while the second one has an orange- or red- sheen there.  (I said gold earlier, which was a bit inaccurate.)  Yes, they are both stage 1

I've got one of each egg...and a spot for an extra. Now to decide which one that will be XD

11 minutes ago, Pilauli said:

May 2020 brilliant blue hatchlingMay 2020 brilliant red hatchling

@Fuzzbucket If you look closely, you can see that the first one has a blue sheen on its shoulder, while the second one has an orange- or red- sheen there.  (I said gold earlier, which was a bit inaccurate.)  Yes, they are both stage 1

So they do. Wow....

*pokes the rest of TJ's babies to gender* that blue pygmy is so cute! I wants to see the others!! 

.....*pokes them again* 

I just noticed that this hatchling May 2020 pristine hatchling (white x undine) and soulpeace hatchlings Soulpeace hatchi (white x daydream) are both on the small side.  Actually, are hybrids just at extra risk of having super-small hatchies in general?  I'm especially thinking of risen/setsongs Risensong hatchi Setsong hatchi.

13 hours ago, Whirlaway said:

Wicked!

The brilliant blue spots on this egg stand out. Found in all biomes. Sorted between Albino and Almerald.

This pristine egg sits in a clear pool of water. Sorted between Almerald and Angallais. A hybrid between White and Undine.

This soft egg was carefully nestled in feathers and snow. Found in Alpine. Sorted between Cheese and Coastal Waverunner.

This egg has a checkered shell. Sorted between Imperial Fleshcrowne and Khusa. A hybrid between Bauta and Blancblack.

This shimmering egg was hidden far from the others. Found in all biomes. Sorted between Kyanite and Lacula.

This tiny egg resembles a seed. Found in all biomes. Sorts between Paper and Pillow.

This egg’s shell is slippery and clean. Found in Coast, Forest and Jungle. Sorted between Sandwaste and Sapphire.

There is a total of 256 breeds as of this release.

Thanks for the info.

At first, I thought it might take weeks to get them all,

but now, after trying to get them,

they disappear in seconds,

it just might take me a few years. 😆

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DRAGON CAVE

Happy Birthday DC! My first bday celebration was DC's 7th Birthday where you released dragons for a week always wonder if something crazy/cool/stressful like that would ever happen again lol

WOAH lookit all the gorgeous dragon babies!! Wow. I *thought* I may have remembered the 'no eyes' one, but then it changed to stage2 and now I'm at a total loss because I definitely don't remember that. I believe I'm going to *need* to make another frozen army for that adorable wittle stage-1 horsie sprite!!! (And the s2 of the same, is it actually a unicorn?!) The little pygmies I'm just having fun staring at because they look like so many different things... Muppets? Frogs? Flowers? Trolls?? ..... I'M SO HAPPY with all these new draggies!!

Happy Happy Birthday DC!

edit: Also, still flooding in the biomes? Wow! They are usually starting to mix by the time I wake up.

Edited by HeatherMarie

25 minutes ago, Pilauli said:

I just noticed that this hatchling May 2020 pristine hatchling (white x undine) and soulpeace hatchlings Soulpeace hatchi (white x daydream) are both on the small side.  Actually, are hybrids just at extra risk of having super-small hatchies in general?  I'm especially thinking of risen/setsongs Risensong hatchi Setsong hatchi.

That was just because the S2 was a really horizontal pose, and I also really like small hatchlings. It's not necessarily indicative of official proportional breed size, smol babs are just extra precious.

Edited by Pixxelation

Congratulations! Wow, 14 years. It's hard for me to believe, although my oldest dragon is already 11 years old. I've lost the track of time long ago, ha-ha 😄

I love the idea of getting some more 2G hybrids, to be honest! Whites would become popular again, I think.

Waiting for the adult versions of them all. But too much eggs/species for one single release, for my taste. Even the maximum amount of slots aren't enough to get at least two eggs of every breed (even except the hybrid ones!).

Edited by BreRo