TJ09

2020-04-12 - Festival of Eggs Begins!

starting now.. hope I will find some^^ thanks for the lovely event

The BEST one.

Spoiler

wxhtt8.gif

IS there a Voyager ? I haven't' seen it yet.

19 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

The BEST one.

Reveal hidden contents

wxhtt8.gif

IS there a Voyager ? I haven't' seen it yet.

Voyager? I assumed it was Enterprise, specifically next generation given it's a ship in a bottle. Something that Picard talked about.

Gotta say whoever did the egg with the snake wearing the bunny ears? You got my vote for best egg of the event :3 It makes me smile every time I go to my basket. Absolutely adorable!

FINALLY with one more to go, I got the snitch :)

Managed to collect all 60 eggs! I was wondering why none were showing up after a while haha.

My favourites definitely have to be the nature ones, although the onigiri is pretty adorable too!

16 hours ago, bloodyneptune said:

Is that a Captain America(s) egg? >.> I mean theres a star like Buck and what kinda looks like a Falcon symbol. I dont want to get excited here if its a reference to something I dont get xD

Oo now I'm really hoping it is his egg! I love Marvel. 

4 hours ago, Vespurrs said:

To whoever made the Detroit: Become Human "Connor" egg - thank you! My favorite egg for my favorite character. :)

Oh I didn't even realise that was Connor's egg! That definitely has to be one of my new favourites haha.

1 hour ago, DragonLady86 said:

Voyager? I assumed it was Enterprise, specifically next generation given it's a ship in a bottle. Something that Picard talked about.

AH. Thanks, now I see it !

3 hours ago, Moonlightelf said:

Since I basically announced which one is my egg over Discord channels already, I'll just drop it here as well.

ruOd8eZ.png

This be my egg. It is a Noot from game called Ever Oasis. You can read more about these cute owl-penguins from here: https://www.nintendo.com.au/the-world-of-ever-oasis-part-1

The one that made it to game was basically fixed version. This is what the original looked like: RooUKaA.png (if you wanna use for signature etc, feel free to ^^)

Thank you for this one I knew I recognized it from somewhere.

Done! I would normally finish in the first day, but I was busy baking cake.

Lots of awesome eggs this year - hard to pick only a few favorites - but the three I like the most are the cat-on-broom (awesome!), the roses egg (so pretty!) and the rice ball (great use of an egg-shape!).

Thank you everyone for your awesome contributions! 💐 

2 hours ago, Vampyre said:

Gotta say whoever did the egg with the snake wearing the bunny ears? You got my vote for best egg of the event :3 It makes me smile every time I go to my basket. Absolutely adorable!

Me, too! I try not to pick a favourite till I'm done, but I do love this one!

8 hours ago, quinney said:

Wow, thank you! The only one I know from your list is Howl's Moving Castle, I enjoyed reading those around three years ago.  All great eggs, though.

You're welcome! Happy to help. I only got 6 more to go myself. ^_^

WB

Edit: The blue tear drop is from Dragon Quest. Not monster hunter. My bad. ><:

Edited by Wolfs_Bane

Whoever made an attorney badge one - I literally squealed when I've got it. I absolutely adore these series=)

Done! :D Thanks for the hunt and for the awesome eggs! ❤️

Here is how I do my egg hunt rest assured I'll add a spoiler for the people who don't want to know my work method.

Spoiler

I use a stopwatch and set it at 15 minutes. The eggs normally spawn between 10-15 minutes (can be lower don't know for sure), but this works for me just fine. After 15 minutes refresh the main page of DragCave and the egg should pop at the bottom.

The stopwatch I use is this one: https://www.online-stopwatch.com/countdown-timer/

Once the 15 minutes are over and found the egg press clear so you get the option to restart the 15 minutes. Repeat the steps until you have found all 60 eggs!

Good luck finding all the eggs! ❤️ 

Lovely eggs, the onigiri egg and the plant from don't starve game are my favorite so far. 

I hope one day we get an Easter egg that is simply a gif showing every egg currently in game so far. Would that be allowed or the sprites would be untouchables cuz credit to the artist? It would be cool anyway. 

I would love to catch old eggs, i dont think ive gotten all the eggs in any of my easter events ive bin in rip ._. but i love the eggs so far ❤️

1 hour ago, DarkellaLord said:

Whoever made an attorney badge one - I literally squealed when I've got it. I absolutely adore these series=)

Yay, glad you like it! Phoenix is my absolute fav in the series so I had to turn his badge into an egg. :D

Successfully collected all of them! Thanks to all the spriters, the eggs all look lovely! 

49 minutes ago, Daiyachiri said:

I made this smol guy for this year 😄

wxhtt8.gif

That's my FAVE ! Thanks.

All in my basket now! Such beautiful eggs, thanks to the spriters and TJ for this event. My favourites are the Golden Snitch, the Majora's Mask and of course that little cat on the broomstick. I hope everyone has had a nice Easter so far.

Edited by Varislapsi

Whoever made the snake:

I love it! ❤️

Am I allowed to put it into my signature? (After the event has ended.)

Edited by Seriva Senkalora

1 hour ago, SkyWolf25 said:

Yay, glad you like it! Phoenix is my absolute fav in the series so I had to turn his badge into an egg.

^_____^Thank you for this beauty, fellow Feenie fan=)