Jump to content
TJ09

2020-04-12 - Festival of Eggs Begins!

Recommended Posts

I really think the cacti eggs are my favorite this year.  The robin is a close third :) 

 

The pop culture eggs can be fun (I like the Zinogre, TWEWY, and Frozen 2 eggs), but sometimes I really just like the simple ones

Share this post


Link to post

Im literally sobbing the second egg i got is Deku and i really love Deku tbh :'D

 

Also i sadly never got a full collection, i might try this year OwO

Share this post


Link to post

uhhh am I crazy, or is this from Hazbin Hotel?

w7ta9w.png

 

Now I wanna find an Alastar egg. Angel Dust, Vaggie and Charley too.

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, Glaciarie said:

I forgot and missed one entire day of event, great

You still have 9.5 hours today and all of tomorrow. Keep clicking!

 

Three more to go...

 

Description reviewing is a great way to pass the time between eggs!

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Syiren said:

uhhh am I crazy, or is this from Hazbin Hotel?

w7ta9w.png

I'd say it's Eclipsa from Star vs the Forces of Evil

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Hootsy said:

Im literally sobbing the second egg i got is Deku and i really love Deku tbh :'D

 

Also i sadly never got a full collection, i might try this year OwO

Hootsy, you can still collect eggs. I never finished getting them yesterday & I'm still grabbing them today. So don't give up! I think they can show up any time form 5-15 minute intervals.

Share this post


Link to post

I think they meant they never managed in PAST years ?

Share this post


Link to post

I just got the cracked egg that heals with the drop of lotion and I have never related more to an egg. My poor hands right now

Share this post


Link to post

And... the Enterprise in the bottle was my last! As usual, there are some marvelous creations! Thank you, all the spriters!

 

Does anyone know what the two letters (?) after the rainbow swirl are meant to be?

Share this post


Link to post
36 minutes ago, kiramaru7 said:

Hootsy, you can still collect eggs. I never finished getting them yesterday & I'm still grabbing them today. So don't give up! I think they can show up any time form 5-15 minute intervals.

Oh! Thank you :'D Though like Fuzzbucket said, yee i did mean last year crying-

Last year i only got 5, and then for 2018 i only got 3 :((

 

I currently got 7 and am still going >:D I refuse to give up until i have all 60!

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Hootsy said:

Oh! Thank you :'D Though like Fuzzbucket said, yee i did mean last year crying-

Last year i only got 5, and then for 2018 i only got 3 :((

 

I currently got 7 and am still going >:D I refuse to give up until i have all 60!

Oh! XD Sorry I misunderstood you. Good luck & I hope you get all 60! :D

Share this post


Link to post
57 minutes ago, pegasi1978 said:

I'd say it's Eclipsa from Star vs the Forces of Evil

Ahh. okay. I thought it was that demon with the fancy hat in the pilot episode. dang it. now I want an Alastar egg. lol. Thanks for clearing that up. :D

 

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, VixenDra said:


I'm sad because my submission wasn't seen this year due to how forum messages work, and the egg in question was made for the same year as my Witcher 2 egg (2017), and is STILL waiting (last year, I submitted my Gothic games egg) xD

My submission suffered the same fate, but ah well! Always next year!

Share this post


Link to post

Glad to see everyone having fun~. My egg was this one.

0yoPBny.png

It's based on Seiga Kaku from Touhou.

 

Also, I made the banner this year, featuring some pixelovers of dragon doodles by my friend Windra!

Share this post


Link to post
27 minutes ago, TCA said:

Glad to see everyone having fun~. My egg was this one.

0yoPBny.png

It's based on Seiga Kaku from Touhou.

 

Also, I made the banner this year, featuring some pixelovers of dragon doodles by my friend Windra!

Loved the banner! It's so spring-y!

22 minutes ago, Kiwiana said:

did I just catch a golden snitch??? :D

You did, Seeker!

Share this post


Link to post

I didn't realize it was my egg until after I clicked on it... I thought it didn't get in! I'm so happy!

Mine is the solo jazz egg!

1jgmux0.png

Very simple design but I hope the reference is appreciated.

 

Always a huge fan of the egg sprites and I'm so glad to have been able to contribute something, happy festival of eggs everyone :)

Share this post


Link to post

Whoever made the robin egg --

 

Thank you so much for this gorgeous egg. That's my state bird (Michigan) and the egg is even the right color! All the robins around here are truly pudgy, and I can attest that is how they look. Michigan is getting beat to crap with virus and politics, so it was tremendously uplifting to be reminded of this bright, cheerful herald of spring! ^__^

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

53 minutes ago, Pardus said:

I didn't realize it was my egg until after I clicked on it... I thought it didn't get in! I'm so happy!

Mine is the solo jazz egg!

1jgmux0.png

Very simple design but I hope the reference is appreciated.

 

 

IT IS OMG!! That was one of the first eggs I got and I immediately knew what it was, but then started doubting. My goodness that design was such a part of my childhood. 

 

I thought I knew my favorite egg, but then I got more and it changed. And changed again. And again. 😆 So I guess my favorites, plural, are the wonderful solo jazz cup, the beautiful spinning rainbow pattern, that adorable snake with bunny ears, and of course that kitty on a broomstick. 

Edited by HeatherMarie

Share this post


Link to post

AHHHH MY HERO ACADEMIA EGG YESSS! :D Love the Animal Crossing one, too, was hoping to see a reference!

 

Lots of other lovely ones but those are the main ones I recognize so far!

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.