TJ09

2020-04-12 - Festival of Eggs Begins!

2 hours ago, Cyberr said:

Great! I'm really happy you like it ❤️ But hey, I'm really suprised that someone could think about Space Balls... ovO

Gosh, your egg is my favourite one of the lot. XD I love it even more with the explanation you gave. What an adorable fluffy friend! Thanks so much for sharing the background on the eggo!

Aw man, I completely forgot about the event... Oh well, I guess I'll have to be happy with what I can get this time around. 

Most years I manage to get 10 eggs or less, so having been stuck at home in quarantine and having collected almost all of them is pretty cool haha

Have to say my fave eggs so far are:

19464ji.gif(yess!! Deku!! <3)

7w5hq4.gifidk what this is a reference to but its just so dadgum cute I can't

1gym9vn.png Star Trek! Yay!

e0zt0z.gif FMA yooo

12ba4tz.png so pretty!

1dqbxic.gifidk who this dude is but he's baller as hell and that animation is [chefs kiss]

And, my egg was this one!  Hope some people recognized the cubic crystals of pyrite!

ejpi79.gif

Another incomplete year for me too.  Whoops.  I do much better with Halloween when we get a full week to collect.  My Easter basket is very hit and miss. 🤪

I wish this event would last for a week every year. It is just so much fun. The eggs and banner are so amazing this year. The artists have done another amazing job this year. Thank you.

I'm fairly sure that this year I'll be able to get all the eggs, even though this might mean being a zombie tomorrow at work (at least I work from home nowadays, heh)

However, I went through my basket from the previous years and I missed so much! Made me think that it would be super mega cool if we could catch up on past years' eggs someday, just like we've been able to catch up with the past holiday dragons during the last couple of years.

AAAA it's 2 AM... but only 3 eggs to go!!  I was holding out for the little kitty on the broomstick, and today I went from about 20 eggs to 53 by the time I found it -- and then the end seemed so close, anyway... you see how this happens!

I thought the Festival was over, then I realized that the eggs were still showing up. :) I caught a snitch!

Edited by Lumos Rose

12 minutes ago, Kelkelen said:

AAAA it's 2 AM... but only 3 eggs to go!!  I was holding out for the little kitty on the broomstick, and today I went from about 20 eggs to 53 by the time I found it -- and then the end seemed so close, anyway... you see how this happens!

The little kitty on the broomstick was the first one that I got. That's how I knew that the hunt was on for the Easter eggs. Somehow I managed to get them all this year. :) But I really am hoping that we will be able to somehow get the ones from the years that we missed. This event is just so much fun.

3 minutes ago, StormBirdRising said:

The little kitty on the broomstick was the first one that I got. That's how I knew that the hunt was on for the Easter eggs. Somehow I managed to get them all this year. :) But I really am hoping that we will be able to somehow get the ones from the years that we missed. This event is just so much fun.

Agreed!  My Easter basket is sooo uneven -- a few years I missed altogether, some years I got 2-10 eggs, others I got all or nearly all... I would love the chance to fill in the gaps, somehow!

I don't even mind if its half a day extension. I am going to lose my re.cord of 100 percent full grab eggs for both easter and Halloween for 11 years straight! My sorrow is so deep i actually cried a bit in real life. A broken streak after 11 years is so painful.....

Oh boy is it midnight tonight? AH!! I need 20 more if there are 60! I think I got this. what's the time between egg spawns?

2 hours ago, pinkgothic said:

Gosh, your egg is my favourite one of the lot. XD I love it even more with the explanation you gave. What an adorable fluffy friend! Thanks so much for sharing the background on the eggo!

Sweet to hear UvU I just wanted to cheer everyone up with it's cuteness, it's hard time for us all...

first time participating and i managed to get every one of them! cut it real close at the end. great work on all of the eggs, they all look so good!

Ooh, I like the variation of the Seeker egg I know a certain Transformers enthusiast made. ;)

Got them all, collecting was great!

I see we also have a Dragon Quest fan as a contributor. :) 

17 minutes ago, Skelokey said:

Oh boy is it midnight tonight? AH!! I need 20 more if there are 60! I think I got this. what's the time between egg spawns?

I find that it's between 6 to 15 minutes. The sooner you pick up an egg, the sooner the next egg will appear.

Ah, I lucked out. I forgot about the event and then a relative popped up the next day and I'm more fatigued than usual. "Already half the event time is gone!!!!" Guh... grind, grind, grind!!!! I got them! I'm getting too old for this.

Happy to have found them all.  It's a nice time to admire the prior years' collection of beauties. I keep enjoying them, all.  Thank you to all the wonderful creative contributors!!  Hats off to you and to TJ.

These are the best egg hunts ❣️