TJ09

2020-04-12 - Festival of Eggs Begins!

woot! Let the hunt begin! Happy Easter everyone!

Better late than never. Wonderful to see the Festival of Eggs again.

Thanks to TJ and Spriters!

5 minutes ago, PrairieStead said:

Better late than never. Wonderful to see the Festival of Eggs again.

Thanks to TJ and Spriters!

How was it late? They started dropping at midnight the start of Easter Sunday, that's how it always is.

I didn't even realize the clock had clicked over to midnight DC-time until a strange egg popped up while refreshing the AP. They are all so cute so far! (Okay, I only have 4 so far, but they are cute!)

37 minutes ago, Nightwalkerkey said:

TJ, can we have eggs from previous years added back after we've caught all of the current year? I have missed so many, and especially now with extra time at home for many of us, that would be a really cool thing to do o:

I'd like this too. I would love the chance to complete my 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2016s baskets.

Edited by Whirlaway

6 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

How was it late? They started dropping at midnight the start of Easter Sunday, that's how it always is.

I didn't even realize the clock had clicked over to midnight DC-time until a strange egg popped up while refreshing the AP. They are all so cute so far! (Okay, I only have 4 so far, but they are cute!)

This topic went up 12:10 but I dont consider that late either. But I was waiting and ready. 

Happy Easter all!!!

I hear there is a Vinesauce egg?! I waaaaantttt oAo

1 hour ago, Nightwalkerkey said:

TJ, can we have eggs from previous years added back after we've caught all of the current year? I havemissed so many, and especially now with extra time at home for many of us, that would be a really cool thing to do o:

This is actually a genius idea! It would be fantastic to complete past collections :D

Happy hunting and happy Easter everyone!! \(^•^)/

*blinkblink* Am... Am I seeing a Dixie Cup egg?? Please let it actually supposed to be that, that's so cool! I swear that design immediately brings back childhood memories. 

I think I just grabbed an egg that I think looks like the blob from NMS!!! I started playing this game a little while ago and I love it so much o3o

1 minute ago, Eggy0 said:

I think I just grabbed an egg that I think looks like the blob from NMS!!! I started playing this game a little while ago and I love it so much o3o

My egg got accepted!! I'm so happy, glad someone recognized it 🥰

7 minutes ago, sashomarine said:

My egg got accepted!! I'm so happy, glad someone recognized it 🥰

Yay! Yep I instantly knew what it was and I'm so glad I did, NMS is pretty fresh in my head lol. I hope mine was accepted as well :)

10 minutes ago, Trenzalore said:

Is there a cooldown time between finding eggs?

Supposedly 5-15 minutes but I've never found a new before the full 15, not in all the years its ran.

13 minutes ago, DragonLady86 said:

Supposedly 5-15 minutes but I've never found a new before the full 15, not in all the years its ran.

To be honest, I haven't been logged in very long today yet and I already have 5 eggs, I must be getting the 5 minute cooldown because I am changing pages so rapidly. I timed the time between my last egg and the one I just got and it was about 5 minutes