TJ09

2020-04-12 - Festival of Eggs Begins!

Oh joy! My egg was accepted! I just fiund mine. 💖

More votes to see previous years added back in, yay! I thought I had the most time last year but I have only 38, so geez I'm missing more than I thought from other years. I'm gonna try to get everything this year though, but I really hope we get old ones added back in! 

Is that a Captain America(s) egg? >.> I mean theres a star like Buck and what kinda looks like a Falcon symbol. I dont want to get excited here if its a reference to something I dont get xD

I’m gonna cry omg. The first egg I found was the one I made. What a lovely surprise 

Heyy mine made it in the event! I did the thunderstorm one. That makes me super happy omg maybe I'll actually remember to collect all of the eggs this year now XD

I now have all 60. They're all really nice but I can safely say that apart from the golden snitch, I understand nothing at all about any of them!

Love the cat on the broom, and the others depicting animals and birds.

Well done to all the spriters!

9 minutes ago, quinney said:

I now have all 60. They're all really nice but I can safely say that apart from the golden snitch, I understand nothing at all about any of them!

That one was mine! So glad you liked it! 🥰

1 hour ago, quinney said:

I now have all 60.

Wow! That is dedication. I have been around most of the day and only managed 19 so far. The favorite I have so far is the little owl (I think?). Lots of pretty ones!

1 hour ago, Frostee said:

That one was mine! So glad you liked it! 🥰

It's very good!

3 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Wow! That is dedication. I have been around most of the day and only managed 19 so far. The favorite I have so far is the little owl (I think?). Lots of pretty ones!

Yes, it's a lovely little thing.

I used to be obsessive about these. But having to wait for them to show up and refreshing, for 3 days, I just can't anymore. I really wish you could hunt them down instead. They're a cute, neat idea, but having to sit on the site for like 4 hours to get them all...

I only got 3 last year.

Still, many thanks to those who made them. They're as always cool and lovely.

All 60 are very beautiful and some very funny :) Thank you for very nice day hunting eggs. 

Oh my god my egg got accepted! I'm so happy ❤️ I didn't know It util my sister told me about  the comments around here, I'm the person who made the vinesauce egg :')

4 hours ago, Seahorse said:

I'm only 7 eggs in but already found my favourite!!

Hide contents

Deku!

I haven't caught this egg yet but I hope it's the one I submitted!  :D

Drat! I'm late this year. I forgot to check the cave yesterday Drat! 

Now I'm just going to have to bustle. (love this word from Salkind's Three Musketeers)

(Had to edit because of auto correct changing things )

Edited by Cthulhu

52 minutes ago, Cthulhu said:

Dreaded!I'm late this year. I forgot to check the cave yesterday Drat! 

Now I'm just going to have to bustle.

This is still day one. It started midnight cave time. :3

14 hours ago, Arkee said:

it's eggdog from the eggdog meme thingy ;3

(also, I'm the spriter)

Screenshot_20200412-055055~01.png

I didn't get all the eggs yet, but this one is my favorite. Such a happy, sweet, Easter egg.

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE

5 hours ago, quinney said:

Love the cat on the broom, and the others depicting animals and birds.

Well done to all the spriters!

After looking at your basket, I can tell you the little sack with the star is from Animal Crossing. You get those when you randomly dig them up on your island in the New Horizons. The little blue tear drop shape with a mouth is from monster hunter, it's based off the blue slime in the game. The gold one that has the word Objection on top of it is from the Ace Attorney series. It's Phoenix's badge or Apollo's Badge in the later games. The mask one that busts out from the moon is Majora's Mask. And I could be wrong on this, but the fire one might be from Howel's Moving Castle. The black one with the random opening eye balls might be a nod to Hellsing. And I think the one with the head in the crystal ball might be Madam Leota from The Haunted Mansion. I hope this helps. ^^

WB

Edited by Wolfs_Bane

19 hours ago, Nightwalkerkey said:

TJ, can we have eggs from previous years added back after we've caught all of the current year? I have missed so many, and especially now with extra time at home for many of us, that would be a really cool thing to do o:

I so agree with this and I hope we get it this year.

TJ if we can't get them this year could we please be able to get eggs from the previous years next year?

Oh my gosh, this is happening just as FF7 Remake came out!!! I only have so many hours in the day!

Time to get collecting!