TJ09

2020-04-12 - Festival of Eggs Begins!

I opened my scroll and there was a tiny little black cat on a broomstick looking right at me. Thank you TJ, and Spriters, and Event Coordinators and Everyone. So wonderful.

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE

2 minutes ago, Trenzalore said:

To be honest, I haven't been logged in very long today yet and I already have 5 eggs, I must be getting the 5 minute cooldown because I am changing pages so rapidly. I timed the time between my last egg and the one I just got and it was about 5 minutes

Heh I know people get the faster times. Marrto and I used to sit side by side and he'd be done in half the time it less. Lol glad to hear the hunt is going well.

Been looking at other people's scrolls with their own collections and I see someone has done the thing in Steven Universe where a Gem's gem is healed :0 (Kinda afraid of giving details because of spoilers lol)

one day I would love if  eggs we've missed in prior years would be available for us to find and fill our collections. I've spent so many years on night shift, and other years having to work through the break that it has slipped my mind and I've run out of time... would love to complete my sets

3 hours ago, Nightwalkerkey said:

TJ, can we have eggs from previous years added back after we've caught all of the current year? I have missed so many, and especially now with extra time at home for many of us, that would be a really cool thing to do o:

I agree with this

4 hours ago, Nightwalkerkey said:

TJ, can we have eggs from previous years added back after we've caught all of the current year? I have missed so many, and especially now with extra time at home for many of us, that would be a really cool thing to do o:

I've been feeling like this for years!
at times I had lots on me irl during Easter time and even staying up most of the night my time to collect the remaining eggs, I wasn't able to - they showed up too scarcely. Some other years I had so much time I could collect a 100 if there were so many... My completionist heart is bleeding in DC xD

2 hours ago, CopperPayne said:

Is this Ghus?  From Saga?  Or just a cute pupper?

h3onyk.png

it's eggdog from the eggdog meme thingy ;3

(also, I'm the spriter)

Screenshot_20200412-055055~01.png

Edited by Arkee

Yep more eggs. Eggggggs. I'm a happy collector.

Will there also be a new dragon relased this month after the event? 

38 minutes ago, Arkee said:

it's eggdog from the eggdog meme thingy ;3

(also, I'm the spriter)

Screenshot_20200412-055055~01.png

This egg is so cute. It looks like the face of the chihuahua. It is too cute. :)

I love egg dog so much!!

Also as a suggestion to TJ, maybe we could have it where if you hover over each egg in our basket, the name of the spriter shows up as a little bubble? I kept trying to click on them thinking that was already a thing tbh

I know my friend made an egg. And all she told me was that I would know hers when I got to it.
So i get a few some I went, hmm maybe?
Then I got the TWEWY egg. She was right. I knew it when I saw it.

My submission was supposed to be this. But after several feedbacks, it became something different. XD

Did someone saw something reminds that?

@sh20000sh

Must say previous idea corresponds much more with my sense of humor ;)

Final version is well, nice ;)

I'm really into first one 😁

Edited by Spirulina

Thanks to all that contributed to the Egg Festival. Happy Easter to all.😊

I have no idea what ANY of them are, but I do enjoy catching them anyway. Thanks to all who made them.

I know it won't happen until further into the Easter Egg catching, but will there be a list of the eggs, their spriters, and if they're some sort of pop culture reference, what it is they're referencing? Like, I've never seen that eggdog meme mentioned upthread, so I would have just figured it was a random egg-as-a-dog design, and I know there have been eggs in past years based on video games or animes that I'm not familiar with. But because I liked the egg, I checked out whatever it was they were based on.

Just now, catstaff said:

I know it won't happen until further into the Easter Egg catching, but will there be a list of the eggs, their spriters, and if they're some sort of pop culture reference, what it is they're referencing? Like, I've never seen that eggdog meme mentioned upthread, so I would have just figured it was a random egg-as-a-dog design, and I know there have been eggs in past years based on video games or animes that I'm not familiar with. But because I liked the egg, I checked out whatever it was they were based on.

I know someone compiled list of those who came forth with which one was their egg. Though that listing was never really edited to wiki. So I figure this may be the case for this Easter as well.