TJ09

2020-04-12 - Festival of Eggs Begins!

I love these eggs.  Thank you to all the artists!  So fun.  Clever, creative, beautiful, and... this one I want as a pet 10xfrkw.gif

Have to have another pet d6ik7s.png

The banner is beautiful too.  

Edited by SecondStarToTheRight

Oh!  A TWEWY egg!  I didn't even realize at first, just when I saw Rhyme's skull pattern on it!  Nice!

Spoiler

mnnq1l.gif

Edited by KageSora

I think I got all the eggs!  Great job to everyone who participated this year!

Let's see.  I think I recognize the Koopa Clown Car, Madame Leota, Eclipsa Butterfly, the Golden Snitch, Izuku Midoriya(?),  the Starship Enterprise in a bottle, that Phoenix Wright meme, Frozen 2, that mask thing from the Zelda games, Lapis Lazuli's cracked gem getting healed, Falcon & Winter Soldier, the paper cup design, and a riceball.

Did I get those right? 

I'm also curious about the ones I didn't get.

Just now, lemonbee said:

How do I get the banner? I've got all 60 eggs! (finally)

Unfortunately, if it’s your first year collecting eggs, there won’t be a banner. Which really should be changed, players should have a banner for the year they began :( 

Just now, lemonbee said:

How do I get the banner? I've got all 60 eggs! (finally)

The banners separate each year's eggs, so if it's your first Easter egg hunt you won't have a banner since there is nothing before it that needs a separation. 

I finally got all 60, yay! I think the only ones I actually 'got' right away were the golden snitch and the solo cup. 

7 hours ago, CopperPayne said:

Actually that was the last egg that I found and it's actually from Mass Effect!  The background is the N7 stripe and the red star and blue wing are the Renegade and Paragon choice symbols for the game. A Whoo hoo! for whomever did that one! 

I figured that out later on, and realized how it might look like Im a bit predisposed to assume things are about Bucky Barnes even when they're not >.>

(amazing egg either way!!)

Whoever created the 90's paper cup patterned egg, I love you!

And once again, I was unable to log in for the first two days of the festival :( Really wish the timer between the egg respawns was shorter or you could get the eggs from previous years. 

Oh well, with any luck (and no sleep) might be able to get all of them before the time runs out.

Holy moly, is that a Bleach reference egg? I'm like 99% sure it is, but I always have to doubt myself a little. If it is, whoever made it, you are awesome! I've only found half the eggs so far, but I already know that one is my favorite! 

Picked up one on the start date but slipped on the fact it’s only 3 days again (most others sites seem to have their easter events for a week or longer that confuses me too). Family distractions and the 5-6 hour time difference doesn't help either. I picked up a 2nd well looking at a dragons page.

Edited by dragongirl02

Oh my stars i literally need one more egg :'D 

Stayed up all night, picking up eggs and (later-ly) understanding some of them, like the D:BH egg cryingg

But! Gonna pick up this last egg once i guess the timer and go to bed ;w; 

2 hours ago, BeLovE said:

How many hours till the easter eggs event end? 

Midnight, Cave time tonight.

So, about 15 hours from this post. Good luck!

I am so *very* glad that we have three days for this! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
I still need 18 more... But I love the ones I've already seen! Thank you so much for such lovely Easter eggs, dear Spriters and TJ! ❤️

60 eggs? in 3 days?!!! i do NOT live in this site,im busy! icant do it in only 3 days.and this is last day?rlly RLLY?

54 minutes ago, murfijs said:

60 eggs? in 3 days?!!! i do NOT live in this site,im busy! icant do it in only 3 days.and this is last day?rlly RLLY?

I think that three days is quite reasonable. I have DC open on my mobile and refresh every 10 minutes or so, when I get the chance. This way I manage to gather all 60 over the course of the three days. It is doable without 'living in this site'.

1 hour ago, murfijs said:

I honestly feel you. Once you're an adult time is a precious commodity.

I personally just stopped caring about collecting everything and it's made me enjoy this site way more. Hell, I have one year where I only got 1 egg, and I'm proud of that!

I was nowhere near my computer all day yesterday--and forget about phone usage while I'm in the car because hello, Motion Sickness :V I suppose I'm either going to have to spend all of my focus on the site today just to stress over the majority I have left to collect or get schoolwork done that's due today....

Also, there are a heck ton of rainbow-themed eggs, holy dang.