TJ09

2020-04-12 - Festival of Eggs Begins!

Hey!

In case if you were wondering, that little cutie is my job:

cvOH21Z.gif.3ccba8a52d48a0c8ec99f5934a8d9b6f.gif

And it's basically my oc raptor pet, which wore a hat for you all.

I doodled him with me:

1586813240126.thumb.png.185f41890a33b0eea09b67422f447816.png

He's really fluffy and despite looking like a creature from some undead land, is very friendly and derpy. Loves strawberies more than a cookie monster loves cookies.

Thank you everyone for this beautiful event ❤️ All of eggs submitted are really awesome!

3 hours ago, Syiren said:

uhhh am I crazy, or is this from Hazbin Hotel?

w7ta9w.png

Now I wanna find an Alastar egg. Angel Dust, Vaggie and Charley too.

Like Pegasi said, that is from Star vs the Forces of Evil (and also my egg. :lol:) But I am absolutely getting a Hazbin Hotel reference in next, probably for trick or treat!

Not one mention of a reappearance of Starscream? this time in jet mode.   Not many I claim to not only recognize but also know which artist it belongs to right off.  Thanks to all who contributed.

19 minutes ago, Aqub said:

Like Pegasi said, that is from Star vs the Forces of Evil (and also my egg. :lol:) But I am absolutely getting a Hazbin Hotel reference in next, probably for trick or treat!

ou~ Excellent! Can't wait! Halloween seems perfect for them too. lol

10xfrkw.gif - I love this one, and feel this was a long overdue addition to eggs

*edit: Got all 60 eggs. First time in awhile I've completed the set (looks at her past collections, especially 2018 when she somehow only got 2 eggs XD)

Edited by ShorahNagi

2 hours ago, Pardus said:

I didn't realize it was my egg until after I clicked on it... I thought it didn't get in! I'm so happy!

Mine is the solo jazz egg!

1jgmux0.png

Very simple design but I hope the reference is appreciated.

Always a huge fan of the egg sprites and I'm so glad to have been able to contribute something, happy festival of eggs everyone :)

I lol'd when I got that one. XD  All the eggs are awesome, great job everyone!

7 hours ago, SkyWolf25 said:

Yay, glad you like it! Phoenix is my absolute fav in the series so I had to turn his badge into an egg. :D

That one made my day, love that it shouts at us.

On 4/12/2020 at 2:35 PM, bloodyneptune said:

Is that a Captain America(s) egg? >.> I mean theres a star like Buck and what kinda looks like a Falcon symbol. I dont want to get excited here if its a reference to something I dont get xD

Actually that was the last egg that I found and it's actually from Mass Effect!  The background is the N7 stripe and the red star and blue wing are the Renegade and Paragon choice symbols for the game. A Whoo hoo! for whomever did that one!  Also LOVE LOVE LOVE the DQ Slime egg!  I was hunting eggs in the background during my D&D group's video chat and literally blurted out "THERE'S A SLIME!" over the DM ::laughs::

Does anyone know how much longer is left? Only got twenty and hoping to finish them off today!

5 minutes ago, Haloclimb said:

Does anyone know how much longer is left? Only got twenty and hoping to finish them off today!

You have until Tomorrow to get them all. :D

3 minutes ago, kiramaru7 said:

You have until Tomorrow to get them all. :D

Wonderful! Thanks Kiramaru! Thats a weight off my mind :D

Just now, Haloclimb said:

Wonderful! Thanks Kiramaru! Thats a weight off my mind :D

You're welcome, Haloclimb! :D

You can do it! :D

is that..... the Starship Enterprise in a bottle?! o.O???

1gym9vn.png

22 hours ago, StormBirdRising said:

I hope we are able to do this also. I didn't realize until I just checked that I don't have all the eggs from the 2018 collection, I only have about 30 of them. :( Yikes, actually I only have 24 of them.

Me too tho 😪 i rlly need Event with Past Eggs, like Birthday Hunting day

Edited by Erra

I just grabbed my last egg. :D Anyone know if someone posted all the eggs & what they're supposed to be? I'm not into video games & I have a feeling most of the references are lost on me, not to mention the fact that even with glasses & a magnifying glass (yeah, my eyes are that BAD), I can't tell what some of the darker ones are. XD Unfortunately, the colors tend to blend on them for me, which is sad, as I'm sure there was a ton of work that went into creating them.

Finally got all of the eggs! They're all so amazing! >:Q ❤️❤️❤️❤️ !!!!!

This one was mine: 807593249_TransparentRainboweggslow.gif.55b621252d6c3cc63024b142d7f8af6b.gif

I didn't go for any references this year, just wanted to do a drippy egg!

I couldn't decide if the egg should be constantly moving, sometimes moving, or never moving due to it being a possible rainbow eye sore, so I asked the entry team to decide.

Spoiler

979590755_TransparentRainboweggfast.gif.358d2bd0f0af7bd0dbd0bc7965c22f1c.gif1302640148_TransparentRainbowegg.png.c29a4495a61a7716343dbfb4c73dca62.png807593249_TransparentRainboweggslow.gif.55b621252d6c3cc63024b142d7f8af6b.gif

1 minute ago, Cowfish249 said:

Finally got all of the eggs! They're all so amazing! >:Q ❤️❤️❤️❤️ !!!!!

This one was mine: 807593249_TransparentRainboweggslow.gif.55b621252d6c3cc63024b142d7f8af6b.gif

I didn't go for any references this year, just wanted to do a drippy egg!

I couldn't decide if the egg should be constantly moving, sometimes moving, or never moving due to it being a possible rainbow eye sore, so I asked the entry team to decide.

Hide contents

979590755_TransparentRainboweggfast.gif.358d2bd0f0af7bd0dbd0bc7965c22f1c.gif1302640148_TransparentRainbowegg.png.c29a4495a61a7716343dbfb4c73dca62.png807593249_TransparentRainboweggslow.gif.55b621252d6c3cc63024b142d7f8af6b.gif

Cowfish, your egg is really pretty! :D

It seems I was wrong about the Detroit: Become Human egg being Connor. It's actually Sixty. 😄

Thanks TJ and all the spriters! Great collection, as always!

6 hours ago, TCA said:

Glad to see everyone having fun~. My egg was this one.

0yoPBny.png

It's based on Seiga Kaku from Touhou.

Also, I made the banner this year, featuring some pixelovers of dragon doodles by my friend Windra!

Ah-ha! That's why it seemed so familiar! Thank you so much for the egg!

I was reading a Momo and Yuki fic on AO3 and then checked the cave for another egg and found the KING PUDDING EGG!!!! THANK YOU TO WHOEVER MADE IT! IT'S BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!

this is my favorite egg so far

1eccuv.png

idk who made it and i don't know what it is but it's good