TJ09

2020-04-12 - Festival of Eggs Begins!

mnnq1l.gif.cd2d2e53c7698e2ac59e13e5e5a2e306.gifg4pa70.png.d86fd1b26cba1802a863381b637501ad.png108z9ex.png.60a309d869b28dfff2485391febbb855.png

I've decided these guys are best friends. They all love to hold egg 😌

Edited by milo

I need to get 5 more but one of my favorite eggs so far is definitely the Zinogre egg. I’m not biased in the slightest, no sir 🤭

Two more and I'm done. ^__^

I look forward to reading all the explanations on the DragCave Wiki after the event... ❤️

one more to go~

pretty happy (now i'll hopefully stop procrastinating from my term paper heh)

Just got my last egg! Thanks to all the artists who made them and to TJ for giving us this event.

I don't "get" the references (I mean even when someone says "oh, that's _______ from __________" I mostly don't have a clue what they are talking about.) but I love all of the eggs anyway. I can't pick a favorite, but I like the cactus, the owl, the two snakes and the robin a lot. Also the silver egg with the rainbow heart. The cat on the broomstick (although that seems more like Halloween). And lots of others!

5 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

The cat on the broomstick (although that seems more like Halloween). 

:V Dang. That's an egg I'm gonna have to look for.
Also xD A majority of the eggs aren't "Easter"/Spring themed, even in previous years. 

EDIT to add: I found the egg that's designed like the Solo paper cup and I am greatly amused by it. It's been years since I last saw a Solo paper cup with the blue/purple streak.

Edited by ValidEmotions

19 hours ago, Cyberr said:

Hey!

In case if you were wondering, that little cutie is my job:

cvOH21Z.gif.3ccba8a52d48a0c8ec99f5934a8d9b6f.gif

And it's basically my oc raptor pet, which wore a hat for you all.

I doodled him with me:

1586813240126.thumb.png.185f41890a33b0eea09b67422f447816.png

He's really fluffy and despite looking like a creature from some undead land, is very friendly and derpy. Loves strawberies more than a cookie monster loves cookies.

Thank you everyone for this beautiful event ❤️ All of eggs submitted are really awesome!

I truly love that egg, and I'll be very honest, I'm glad you gave a little explanation on him! I thought it was a Space Balls reference! 

7 minutes ago, Ashywolf said:

Just got back from a trip...is there enough time to grab them all still?

Theoretically, if you start now and wait 15 minutes between each egg, you will have enough time for 40 eggs, or 2/3 of this year's eggs.

10 hours to FR midnight ==> 10*60 minutes to FR midnight ==> 10*60/15 eggs until FR midnight, assuming 15 min. between spawns ==> 40 eggs

16 minutes ago, Ashywolf said:

Just got back from a trip...is there enough time to grab them all still?

I'm finding the eggs drop every 10 minutes, you should be able to squeak in most of them, especially if you've already started grabbing them.

image.png.ee9b8855546ad08f8628022901328095.png is this a reference to Barney's Great Adventure?! If it is, thank you! It reminds me of my siblings and good times

i hope i can get the zinogre egg q^q i only got 30 ish eggs so far and im worried i wont be able to catch them all

Omg I just got the Zinogre egg, I didn't know there was a Monster Hunter egg yay!

Alright, who’s responsible for the cup egg? I am deceased. 💀

15 minutes ago, Evangeline said:

Alright, who’s responsible for the cup egg? I am deceased. 💀

It seems it was Pardus, according to this post in the Event Token DB thread.

... Also assuming I was thinking of the right egg. xD

1 hour ago, Dragon Mage said:

I truly love that egg, and I'll be very honest, I'm glad you gave a little explanation on him! I thought it was a Space Balls reference! 

Great! I'm really happy you like it ❤️ But hey, I'm really suprised that someone could think about Space Balls... ovO

Edited by Cyberr

Just got my last egg~ This event was fun as always ^^

I love the Festival of Eggs. Hope i get all of them. Dropping kind of stopped... *panic mode ready to any moment*

Edit:

I knew it, complaining helps.^^

Edited by Tigerkralle

13 hours ago, Shirayuki_Arya said:

Holy moly, is that a Bleach reference egg? I'm like 99% sure it is, but I always have to doubt myself a little. If it is, whoever made it, you are awesome! I've only found half the eggs so far, but I already know that one is my favorite! 

huhu yes it is

ddsq7bw-c59c84be-25e6-4d0f-98cc-6e869c57

this one is mine, and is a bleach reference. byakuya's final bankai form, shukei hakuteiken

Well. a very late start, a good part of yesterday distracted from collecting, but now on track to collect the remaining eight of the 60 tokens told of on page one...  Yay!!!

Thank you, TJ and all the artists of this years collections... 

Thank you all again and let ALL of the world BE SAFE!!!    🐺Husky🐺

Edited by Husky51
spelling

Maybe I'm the only one, but for me three days are not enough to get all the eggs. 😔 I struggle with this every year, and the fact that they drop quite infrequently (once in every 10-15 minutes?) doesn't help. 

One extra day would make all the difference.