TJ09

2020-04-12 - Festival of Eggs Begins!

I am so anxious to collect all these eggs that it seems like mine are dropping an hour apart, LOL. I know hey are not but I want to get them all, right now. LOL  They are all so fabulous.

1 hour ago, Wolfs_Bane said:

The little blue tear drop shape with a mouth is from monster hunter, it's based off the blue slime in the game.

That actually is from Dragon Quest series, not Monster Hunter. The one from Monster Hunter is this one: 1dqbxic.gif

Posted (edited)

Still wish we could collect the other eggs we've missed from past ones after we get done with the new set. My collection is incomplete now cuz I messed up one year and thought we had more time and forgot one year entirely. 😕 

Happy Easter!!!

Edited by demonicvampiregirl

1 hour ago, Angel_Princess said:

I so agree with this and I hope we get it this year.

TJ if we can't get them this year could we please be able to get eggs from the previous years next year?

I am wondering if TJ would be able to do any of this at all without some major programming.  To allow people to get previous years Easter eggs.  he would need to program a filter so that people could get eggs they missed in previous years, but not get duplicates.  That is tricky programming.

TJ and spriters, thanks!

Posted (edited)

Just found an AC bells bag egg.

I used to love that game and now I miss playing the old versions;

I should look for both my old DS Lite and my Mom's old DS XL.

To whoever sprited that egg thank you for bringing back a memory.

Edited by Angel_Princess

Posted (edited)

10 minutes ago, demonicvampiregirl said:

Still wish we could collect the other eggs we've missed from past ones after we get done with the new set. My collection is incomplete now cuz I messed up one year and thought we had more time and forgot one year entirely. 😕 

Happy Easter!!!

I hope we are able to do this also. I didn't realize until I just checked that I don't have all the eggs from the 2018 collection, I only have about 30 of them. :( Yikes, actually I only have 24 of them.

Edited by StormBirdRising
counting

1 minute ago, StormBirdRising said:

I hope we are able to do this also. I didn't realize until I just checked that I don't have all the eggs from the 2018 collection, I only have about 30 of them. :(

I don't even have any of them, I have a few 2019 eggs but not all. I hope that nearly missing a entire day this time, I don't miss out on any this year either. I should have plenty of time though.

I'm definitely loving these eggs so far. Thanks, spriters and TJ! And omigosh, the Queen Eclipsa egg! ;w;

Got some Animal Crossing, Doom, and Fire Force referenced ones so far. And now that I got some time on my hands, maybe this'll be the year I actually get all of them.

I caught the golden snitch! Hufflepuff wins!!!

I just found out my egg made it in!!

131g2mc.gif

2 hours ago, sneakyDragon said:

I'm definitely loving these eggs so far. Thanks, spriters and TJ! And omigosh, the Queen Eclipsa egg! ;w;

Hehe, that one's mine :D

So I didn't read the whole post and thought we only had 24 hours to collect the eggs.. so anyways I have over 48 eggs now and very little sleep 🤪

14 minutes ago, Trenzalore said:

So I didn't read the whole post and thought we only had 24 hours to collect the eggs.. so anyways I have over 48 eggs now and very little sleep 🤪

I am so sorry, but I think that's hilarious! At least now you don't have to worry about the next two days and you can get as much sleep as you want!

My egg got accepted, this is the first time my art has ever been on DC!! So happy 😁

1 hour ago, cerimonster said:

I am so sorry, but I think that's hilarious! At least now you don't have to worry about the next two days and you can get as much sleep as you want!

Lol now I have them all. The DC clock is 3 hours ahead of where I am so it's late. Sleep awaits 😴

To whoever made the Detroit: Become Human "Connor" egg - thank you! My favorite egg for my favorite character. :)

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, Cthulhu said:

I am wondering if TJ would be able to do any of this at all without some major programming.  To allow people to get previous years Easter eggs.  he would need to program a filter so that people could get eggs they missed in previous years, but not get duplicates.  That is tricky programming.

TJ and spriters, thanks!

Isn't there an analogical filter in the event already? I think all it needs is to embrace past eggs instead of just the current year's (like past sprites would just need to be added to the poll). The one somehow tricky part I see is to recognize when the current year is all collected and when to trigger past years' drops but at worst the past year's could be added on the last egghunt day for everyone.
Anyway, I remember that the rule of Suggestions is "don't worry about programming when making suggestions, TJ kows better if he can or can't do it", so don't worry about that:)

I'm sad because my submission wasn't seen this year due to how forum messages work, and the egg in question was made for the same year as my Witcher 2 egg (2017), and is STILL waiting (last year, I submitted my Gothic games egg) xD

Edited by VixenDra

7 hours ago, Wolfs_Bane said:

After looking at your basket, I can tell you the little sack with the star is from Animal Crossing. You get those when you randomly dig them up on your island in the New Horizons. The little blue tear drop shape with a mouth is from monster hunter, it's based off the blue slime in the game. The gold one that has the word Objection on top of it is from the Ace Attorney series. It's Phoenix's badge or Apollo's Badge in the later games. The mask one that busts out from the moon is Majora's Mask. And I could be wrong on this, but the fire one might be from Howel's Moving Castle. The black one with the random opening eye balls might be a nod to Hellsing. And I think the one with the head in the crystal ball might be Madam Leota from The Haunted Mansion. I hope this helps. ^^

WB

Wow, thank you! The only one I know from your list is Howl's Moving Castle, I enjoyed reading those around three years ago.  All great eggs, though.

A bit disappointed that mine didnt make it in but ey, we got loads of good stuff this year 👌 i love the vineshroom one and the eggdog is just perfect.

I got thirty-six eggs at present, so I'm more half way through.

Since I basically announced which one is my egg over Discord channels already, I'll just drop it here as well.

ruOd8eZ.png

This be my egg. It is a Noot from game called Ever Oasis. You can read more about these cute owl-penguins from here: https://www.nintendo.com.au/the-world-of-ever-oasis-part-1

The one that made it to game was basically fixed version. This is what the original looked like: RooUKaA.png (if you wanna use for signature etc, feel free to ^^)