Aqub

2019+ Event Token Database

Welcome! 

This thread aims to create one easily-accessible location to find information about the community submitted Festival of Eggs and Trick or Treat art.

After submissions for these events were opened to the community, the Dragon Cave wiki was no longer able to record who created the art. I really love the token art, and I'm sure a lot of other people do as well. I am also very interested in the references that the community includes in their art, and this is a great place for others to find that information. 

No art will be added to this database without the artist's permission. If you would like your FoE/ToT art to be added here, please post or PM me with this form: 

I would like my art added to the database!

Forum name: 

Image of event token you created:   

Event your art was included in: (for example, ToT 2019)

Brief description of treat: (Optional- does it reference anything?)

Congratulations to all of the past and future artists who create(d) Eggs/Treats for the site! Please consider adding your work here!

The Tokens

Festival of Eggs 2019

Spoiler

Token - Artist - Description

1ha7df3.png -  Kaini - Detroit Become Human reference. The back of Connor's jacket.

1sy3q6i.gif - Mewtie - A horrorterror from Homestuck.

lbf76k7.png - Moonlightelf - Inspired by glass Faberge eggs.

13sjzy7.png - Laliana - This egg is a reference to My Neighbor Totoro, one of my favorite anime movies

t0umru.png - Starbit - It's Giegue from the Mother series (also known as EarthBound), holding an egg inspired by Mother's 'Mother Earth' logo

1x7egdj.gif - sashomarine - Why not celebrate scientific progress by designing an atomic egg after our favorite outdated nuclear model?

h7x1m0.png - RainbowTheAlbinoServal - A light egg from flight rising with legs. Light egg. Legg. 

3uhvw3.png - Aqub - Lancer from Deltarune, in egg form

153shzt.gif - Leidarendi -  Cherry blossom egg to celebrate springtime.

3tzipa.png - Kovia - A Misfit Pygmy trying to steal an egg

1ri2o2g.gif - Swiftfire211 - Sci-fi circuit board egg

99601193_Littleeggseggparty2.gif.1191329b28f3e982e229773c1959e0fb.gifKakaru_of_DOOM - Egg Party! A festival is kind of like a party, so I figure it's referencing FoE itself. At least, that was what I was thinking when I made it.

transistoregg.gif.77bfbedc0e43a85e493e2f4def0ce6af.gif - Arkee - Inspired by the game Transistor. It circles from Red back to Transistor and so on. One of the transistions is based on one of the game's menus

dd1c40y-60c3b9dd-9174-4e4c-af5a-c5e17a51 - Hakumei - Critical Role logo

4dqn7c.png  - Eggy0 - It's an egg made to look like the Smurfette

Trick or Treat 2019

Spoiler

1j00f7u.png - VixenDra -  an owl, I'm more productive at night (when it comes to creative work)

12epy4f.gif - TheEnderDraco - A perfectly ordinary little hatbox. It's a reference to the Haunted Mansion Disney ride, specifically the character The Hatbox Ghost. (Look him up and you'll see what I mean.) Happy 50th, HM!

1tx1a3t.png  -  Eggy0 - A Gumble in a tin can with a candy label on it. It's a running staple from Bottersnikes & Gumbles (without the tin cans having a candy label on them). The depicted Gumble character is Toot

lytg26.gif - Mewtie - A black cat.

oh5ryt.png.6f29422289425d91014f7baf9f04761b.png - milo - A little catgirl witch! My own character, not a reference, nya!

ddjdk0x-a03e0460-587c-42c1-9b83-70ef781f  -  Guillotine -  A slightly animated nighttime scene of a castle in a forest, featuring a dragon silhouette in the foreground, blinking red eyes in the forest, and a figure in the castle entryway.

1oqy0k.gif - Phi - It's my cat!

QlNxwXg.png - Dirtytabs - It's (supposed to be) a lotus seed pod

1jdfmrf.gif - XDLugia  - The reference is from Demon Slayer, a warding mask worn by the main character. However, it also gets it's inspiration from Japanese fox masks.

am3hrn.gif - spatio - Facehugger from Alien

1rf5kvf.gif - Aqub - Spinel's Rejuvenator from Steven Universe: The Movie

3u8m8y.png  - Switch - it's a bat in a spider teacup. the teacup is chipped to make it look a little spookier. it's not as much reference but more like very loosely inspired by fgo.

e3zu3c.png - Kyuu Cross -  It is based of an Aragami from the God Eater video game series called Abaddon!

1cdq01g.gif  - Cyberr  - It's just little starry spider that lighten up your hearts with it's undeniable cuteness

ddikys1-9fe6a191-b40b-4028-b217-c3b20e9f - Hakumei - iDOLiSH7 - Yamato Nikaidou's Monster outfit/mascot puffball

tkfzt8.gif - SkyWolf25 - Big Bird from Lobotomy Corporation.

Haloween19ghostiesimple.gif.a345749dd9efc89328396c2c41827b04.gifKakaru_of_DOOM -  A ghostly dragon magically transforming into a candy corn and back again. This is actually the third version of the treat.

LunaShadowlarkPixel50Final.png - Nightlark - It is a raven infused with void mana.  A big thanks to the treat pickers for their help in coaching me in pixels, one pixel at a time!

1b2rhpo.gif - Mewtie - A skull snail.

skull.gifMantikhore - A dragon skull that's not quiiite dead yet.

ddhacpc-8d17ce28-7a41-497f-8f76-34b96be3 -  Kaini - Pokemon - Litwick.

Festival of Eggs 2020

Spoiler

1wtkt8n.png - Homo_Ludens - just a snowdrop - the first flower of spring

1fkrbab.png - Phi - No reference. I was just playing with colours.

nzd047.gif - TheEnderDraco - Madame Leota, a character from Disney's Haunted Mansion ride.

1771936213_eggdogcopy.png.cf6ceb7ca7c79726507b643be8b3aea4.png - Arkee It's eggdog! He can grow to great heights, but here he's just chilling

ruOd8eZ.png - Moonlightelf - A Noot from game called Ever Oasis. You can read more of what Noots are from here

w7ta9w.png - Aqub - Queen Eclipsa from Star vs the Forces of Evil

1b212l4.png -  HawktalonOfRiverClan - Just a thunderstorm on a purple egg, because I love purple. It was originally done for a forum-run egg spriting contest several years ago, the theme was "natural disasters."

dd1c727-5d1f0187-a7b6-4c67-82e2-f2cc8541 - Hakumei -  iDOLiSH7 - King Pudding

DN7KYFs.png - schenanigans -  A dragon egg from Warcraft. More specifically, modeled after Alexstrasza's egg. 

ddspvk6-a43753f3-71f0-4dfb-bb7b-5f41cbf8 - Kaini - Reference to an indie film company I had a part in.

WXeujJE.png - wheeloftime13 - Bio hazard symbol. Used in times of quarantine and disease. I was in quarantine and as much as I love pop culture and reference inspired eggs, I felt we should have an egg representing current events, too. Also thought the very idea of a dragon egg in quarantine was amusing, which was something I needed.

eepj5h.png - XDLugia - The design was based on the shield of the main character in Bofuri: I Don't Want To Get Hurt So I'll Max Out My Defense

output_bWlpVR.gif - TerraAnne - The egg is based off of the suit our hero Deku wears from the My Hero Academia manga and anime series.

1vt714w.png - TheDragonKeeper - Bell bag from Animal Crossing

de7kmz0-72aecb5c-ab5b-463f-89ee-de58c36f - Infinis - Shukei Hakuteiken, the final stage of Byakuya Kuchiki's bankai from the manga Bleach

R8qsKws.png - Lissarose - This egg is inspired by Mabon (autumn equinox). I live in the southern hemisphere so it seemed appropriate that there should be an autumn egg somewhere among all of the spring eggs in FoE.

1gym9vn.png - Mewtie - The starship Enterprise from Star Trek: The Next Generation in a bottle.

FestivalEgg_NoBanner.gif.ddae7553ad0a67d0a258e9a2518a32a9.gif - MoonShark - Frozen II reference--the elements' symbols ending with a snowflake to represent Elsa.

vYgeZ8L.png - Nightlark - Void mana infused egg on void crystals with void energy rising like flames.

29964454.gif - Urka72 - This egg is a reference to Steven Universe, the moment when Steven healed Lapis Lazuli's gem

mnnq1l.gif - HawaiianbabidollTwewy crew meeting up at Hachiko (The World Ends With You)

L1rVpek.png - sashomarine - Blob creature from No Man's Sky. I just love these pudgy chonkers.

ejpi79.gif - spatio - Cubic crystal form, metallic luster, gold color?  It's everyone's favorite precious metal lookalike, pyrite!

1jgmux0.png  -  Pardus - It's the Solo Jazz pattern, a design that was popularized on paper cups (Dixie cups comes to mind). It's often associated with the 90s and vaporwave aesthetics. Here's the wikipedia article of the design

op9rBsm.png - Dirtytabs - It's a Lureplant from Don't Starve

onigiregg.png.556ac4c8d987afd368d9b634555824cd.png.bcff055cc859f885e2f066cc10f02376.png - milo - An onigiri/riceball egg. My favorite food

ED1CDF45-6F96-4F93-AB3C-0F2BA677FF0B.gif.e6f9c030bfd55a306b401b2496065af5.gif - RWyvern - This is the good electric boi Zinogre/Stygian Zinogre from the game series Monster Hunter.

Trick or Treat 2020

Spoiler

18qkmim.png - VixenDra - My 14-year-old charaters, Aryena and Billie, from my WIP anti-racist project, "Draffectill" (what is essential is invisible to the eye)

LpVIlN8.gif - XDLugia A reference to Ancient Magus Bride. The main character's wand/cane handle is that of the red bird. The character then experiences a "phoenix" transformation and that is what I wanted to reference with the yellow version.

17dc9zx.png - Aie - Magical fantasy mushrooms

de6lt4j-26b2843d-3a83-4e4d-8aec-4aac3826 -  Infinis - The reanimated skeleton of a Quetzalcoatlus northropi, a species of azhdarchid pterosaur

ltc6f5.gif - sashomarine - Pug + Harry Potter = The Pug Who Lived

de66afk-2a84ab15-9e8d-4a22-9099-10b1930c - MinMin - Devil-ish cat sprawling over a spooky pumpkin

ArcanaCupcake2.png.16eb3b27fa01326029513e35c05f1064.png - Sextonator -  Arcana cupcake!

Sugar Sticks Transparent by Spyro-For-Life - SpyroForLife - It's an irken sugar sticks packet inspired by a treat Zim is seen eating a few times in Invader Zim. 

exevvd.png -  spatio - A fossil nautiloid shell.  May or may not resurrect into an omanyte.

pan.gif - cabuso - It's the Pale Man from the movie Pan's Labyrinth!

76zyvw.png - Mewtie - A toad with wings.

1ncyfxl.png - Swiftfire211 - Spooky winged staff with a floating crystal ball topper

blue-moon2.gif.247c403126afe55eea8eba452867d342.gif - water-spirit - In 2020 Halloween happened to coincide with a blue moon, thus inspired this treat, a blue moon possessed by/turning into a Halloween ghost.

de6kcjl-14b584a6-5d59-40d9-96d3-bccd7f6c - Hakumei - A (Wrath) Little D from Obey Me!

de7mp23-fcc75b24-b9f3-4666-a9cb-d574df95 - Kaini - Apex Legends. It's the skull Revenant smashes in his character selection.

dc halloween art submission creepy alien owls.png - synditrix - Creepy baby barn owls mistaken for aliens in a viral video

de7g6gu-25d3285c-a514-481c-89da-eb68f518 - Infinis -  Creatonotos gangis, a species of moth with scent organs that, when inflated, look like hairy tentacles

t5ri4n.gif - Eggy0 - A spooky bird skull inspired by Shriek from Ori and the Will of the Wisps

18tkzal.gif - Kakaru_of_DOOM -  It's eye candy! A classic halloween pun, but someone had to do it... (No wonder Runa likes me in the Valkemarian Tales adventure.)

Festival of Eggs 2021

Spoiler

Token - Artist - Description

2021_FoE_Sub.png - XDLugia - Based off the mask used by Adam in Sk8 the Infinity

euxNG38.png - Moonlightelf - Homura Akemi's Soul Gem from Madoka Magica series

eddoho.png - Confused Cat - A brick wall with an egg-shaped hole in it. You could say it's an egg wall.

1ypziwi.png - Aie - an alien

9xce58.png - Falorni - An egg depicting ENA, a character from a Youtube video series by Joel G.

tzx6zr.gif - CrimsonFatalis -  Dark Matter from the Kirby series, as an egg

deg5ylv-4d8825a1-ef88-403e-a054-03c17bba - Hakumei - an Anemo Slime from Genshin Impact

1xxepk7.gif - spatio - Here I am! Rock you like a hurricane!  Or, something. Idk, it's purple and swirly. xD

l1yt14.gif - Arkee - It's inspired by Final Fantasy VII, depicting the conflict between Cloud and Sephiroth, the Black Materia that's used to call Meteor and that 20+ year old spoiler that happens to Aerith, as she prays for Holy. The fight against Sephiroth here surely never ends!

13kuvui.png - Keileon - Absol, my favorite Pokémon.

flipped.gif - xavlow - Daft Punk :')

4j2jj6.png - schenanigans - Cursed Thrall from Destiny

lost_soul_egg_4.gif - Illusn - The lost soul from Doom as an egg.

image.gif.e51a684c47ac458e297d0bb378a6e93f.gif - Eonator  -  Based on persona 5, with Jokers mask floating in front of the egg

18ljfoh.png - Shokomon - The Blue Card from Digimon Tamers

easteregg.gif.c601ec6b2ada23c04a3bafeac824e82a.gif - Arcy - lava lamp/astro lamp

FOE2021PokeCatSubmission.png.301caf453bd77557c561cb89d6ad15ee.png - PokeCat -  Just a little egg representing a typical vaporwave landscape.

1r7nauh.gif -  Dragonalassa - My egg depicts the lategame Terraria boss, Plantera.

1pziozm.gif - Homo_Ludens - "Love, death + robots" logo

1p2db6s.gif - Spyridon - Tekkadan Flag from Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans.

47.png.9cd0846b71c2852c9adabc7a23f7a815.png - Kaini - Littol Hack. (It's Crypto's drone from Apex Legends, it's named 'Hack'.)

6swfao.gifwater-spirit - This egg is based off of All Might, a character from "My Hero Academia" anime and manga series.

UJd6V92.png - Dirtytabs - Happy Negg

acxvuv.png - Starbit - It's Kotora, a 'lost' Pokemon who was cut from Pokemon Red/Blue and later Gold/Silver

kya74x.gif - Kakaru_of_DOOM - Valkemare's moons, Aurax and Cirion. Everybody knows the moons are made of... eggs?! (Try waving it in front of your lunar heralds to see if it affects their breeding.)

14wahpt.png - flower0999 - Inspired by various droids from Star Wars 

w5PS87C.png - Eggy0 - A Therizinosaur, inspired by the version from Ark: Survival Evolved, protecting its egg.

2021egg.png.62f43608ea2526786c6fae774cd6f011.png - Hawaiianbabidoll - Rancid Egg from Hollow Knight

And some older tokens!

Spoiler

Token - Artist - Description

Trick or Treat 2015:

Trick-or-Treat-1-1-trans.gif - Shokomon - Those strawberry jam-filled strawberry candies you get sometimes when trick-or-treating

Festival of Eggs 2016:

1cvzasi.png - VixenDra - a chick, because I couldn't find one among the former Eggs

1fezizf.png - VixenDra - my favorite flower, lily

Trick or Treat 2016:

ToT 2016 12 - spatio - Xenomorph from Alien

Festival of Eggs 2017:

2ufeq6e.gif - Shokomon - Egg representing the Tag and Crests from Digimon Adventure.

2jor0h.png - VixenDra -  The Witcher 2&3 games, medaillion from part 2; white egg for Geralt(White Wolf) placed in the jaws to reference the pain and danger a transformation into a witcher is

Trick or Treat 2018:

de7mpdy-3f7e1939-6fb0-4cff-b7b2-69530150 - Kaini - A spooky cupcake. 

de7mpds-c78b2857-0bee-4d62-8b67-fefe3a62 -  Kaini - A batarang from Batman: Beyond

de7mpdq-7513e3dd-e0b0-4cf9-9cd4-ffc00038 - Kaini - It's the squeaky mushroom from Nintendogs

Edited by Aqub

Forum name: Guillotine

Image of event token you created: ddjdk0x-a03e0460-587c-42c1-9b83-70ef781f

Event your art was included in: ToT 2019

Brief description of treat: A slightly animated nighttime scene of a castle in a forest, featuring a dragon silhouette in the foreground, blinking red eyes in the forest, and a figure in the castle entryway.

Forum name: Eggy

Image of event token you created:   4dqn7c.png

Event your art was included in: Festival of Eggs 2019

Brief description of treat: It's an egg made to look like the Smurfette XD

Image of event token you created:   1tx1a3t.png

Event your art was included in: ToT 2019

Brief description of treat: A Gumble in a tin can with a candy label on it. It's a running staple from Bottersnikes & Gumbles (without the tin cans having a candy label on them). The depicted Gumble character is Toot

Forum name: Switch

Image of event token you created: 3u8m8y.png

Brief description of treat: it's a bat in a spider teacup. the teacup is chipped to make it look a little spookier. it's not as much reference but more like very loosely inspired by fgo.

Forum name: Nightlark

Image of event token you created:   LunaShadowlarkPixel50Final.png

Event your art was included in: Trick or Treat 2019

Brief description of treat: It is a raven infused with void mana. The team of folks that picked the treats this year were very helpful and determined to get this sprite to look right from the original paintshop version I had made. A big thanks to the treat pickers for their help in coaching me in pixels, one pixel at a time!

Forum name: SkyWolf25

Image of event token you created:  tkfzt8.gif

Event your art was included in:  ToT 2019

Brief description of treat: Big Bird from Lobotomy Corporation.

Thought I might give the treat a mention, since the reference is not as iconic as some of the others.

On 11/1/2019 at 8:27 PM, Aqub said:

Forum name: Shokomon

Image of event token you created:  2ufeq6e.gif 

Event your art was included in: FoE 2017

Brief description of treat: Egg representing the Tag and Crests from Digimon Adventure.

I have another token, but I gotta reupload it, since tinypic is dead and Photobucket sucks.

Edit: 

On 11/1/2019 at 8:27 PM, Aqub said:

Forum name: Shokomon

Image of event token you created:  Trick-or-Treat-1-1-trans.gif 

Event your art was included in: ToT 2015

Brief description of treat: those strawberry jam-filled strawberry candies you get sometimes when trick-or-treating

Edited by Shokomon

Forum name: Dirtytabs

Image of event token you created: QlNxwXg.png

Event your art was included in: trick or treat 2019

Brief description of treat: it's (supposed to be) a lotus seed pod

@Shokomon I simply took the image from DC itself. Seemed to work?

Oh, I wasn't aware they get shuffled. All right then, it's replaced with an Imgur-hosted pic.

Edited by Dirtytabs

That might only work until the next image name shuffle. But you could actually upload the image to the forum.

Oh, the green thing is a lotus seed pod? That makes a lot more sense than what I had been thinking (some sort of eldritch broccoli/wasp nest? I don't know why that seemed like the most logical conclusion to me.) Looking up images of lotus seed pods, it makes sense now.

Forum name: Kakaru_of_DOOM

Image of event token you created:   99601193_Littleeggseggparty2.gif.1191329b28f3e982e229773c1959e0fb.gif

Event your art was included in: Festival of Eggs 2019

Brief description of treat: Egg Party! A festival is kind of like a party, so I figure it's referencing FoE itself. At least, that was what I was thinking when I made it.

Image of event token you created:   Haloween19ghostiesimple.gif.a345749dd9efc89328396c2c41827b04.gif

Event your art was included in: Trick-or-Treat 2019

Brief description of treat: A ghostly dragon magically transforming into a candy corn and back again. This is actually the third version of the treat.

I hope congloming the form into one thing for both of my tokens isn't too confusing? 

Sorry for the delay! Updated now with a new space for any older tokens people may want to add! :D

I didn't know Tabs' was a lotus seed pod either, I just assumed it's sole purpose was trypophobia lol. 

Forum name: Mantikhore

Image of event token you created:   skull.gif

Event your art was included in: ToT 2019

Brief description of treat: A dragon skull that's not quiiite dead yet.

Got nudged over here, so! here we are. ; v; Lemme know if this needs some adjustment for whatever reason.

Forum name: Kyuu Cross

Image of event token you created:  e3zu3c.png

Brief description of treat: It is based of an Aragami from the God Eater video game series called Abaddon!

Bump :) Time to add more of the community's beautiful art here!

Edited by Aqub

Forum name:  milo

Image of event token you created:   oh5ryt.png.6f29422289425d91014f7baf9f04761b.png

Brief description of treat:  A little catgirl witch! My own character, not a reference, nya!

Image of event token you created:  onigiregg.png.556ac4c8d987afd368d9b634555824cd.png.bcff055cc859f885e2f066cc10f02376.png

Event your art was included in: FoE 2020

Brief description of treat:  An onigiri/riceball egg. My favorite food ❤️

Forum name: Hakumei

Image of event token you created:  dd1c40y-60c3b9dd-9174-4e4c-af5a-c5e17a51

Event your art was included in: FoE 2019

Brief description of treat: Critical Role logo

Image of event token you created:  ddikys1-9fe6a191-b40b-4028-b217-c3b20e9f

Brief description of treat: iDOLiSH7 - Yamato Nikaidou's Monster outfit/mascot puffball

Image of event token you created: dd1c727-5d1f0187-a7b6-4c67-82e2-f2cc8541

Brief description of treat: iDOLiSH7 - King Pudding

Forum name: MoonShark

Image of event token you created:   FestivalEgg_NoBanner.gif.ddae7553ad0a67d0a258e9a2518a32a9.gif

Event your art was included in: FoE 2020

Brief description of treat: Frozen II reference--the elements' symbols ending with a snowflake to represent Elsa. :D

Forum name: RWyvern

Image of event token you created:  ED1CDF45-6F96-4F93-AB3C-0F2BA677FF0B.gif.e6f9c030bfd55a306b401b2496065af5.gif

Brief description of treat: This is the good electric boi Zinogre/Stygian Zinogre from the game series Monster Hunter.

Forum name: sashomarine

Image of event token you created:   1x7egdj.gif

Event your art was included in: FoE 2019

Brief description of treat: Why not celebrate scientific progress by designing an atomic egg after our favorite outdated nuclear model?

-----

Image of event token you created:   L1rVpek.png

Brief description of treat: Blob creature from No Man's Sky. I just love these pudgy chonkers.

Forum name:  HawktalonOfRiverClan 

Image of event token you created:  1b212l4.png

Brief description of treat: Just a thunderstorm on a purple egg, because I love purple. It was originally done for a forum-run egg spriting contest several years ago, the theme was "natural disasters."

Forum name: Homo_Ludens

Image of event token you created:  1wtkt8n.png

Brief description of treat: just a snowdrop - the first flower of spring :)

Edited by Homo_Ludens

Forum name: TheDragonKeeper

Image of event token you created:   1vt714w.png

Brief description of treat: Bell bag from Animal Crossing

Forum name: Lissarose

Image of event token you created:   R8qsKws.png

Event your art was included in: Festival of Eggs 2020

Brief description of treat: This egg is inspired by Mabon (autumn equinox). I live in the southern hemisphere so it seemed appropriate that there should be an autumn egg somewhere among all of the spring eggs in FoE.

Forum name: Urka72

Image of event token you created:   29964454.gif

Event your art was included in: FoE 2020

Brief description of treat: This egg is a reference to Steven Universe, the moment when Steven healed Lapis Lazuli's gem