TJ09

2019-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Don't forget to hide your new eggs from view-bombers guys!!

I love the look of the new eggs, so excited to see what the dragon will look like!

Got one! I'm really hoping for a sea serpent too.

I think I'm only getting 6 this year, since I'm going to be egg-locked anyways. More for someone else ~

Happy halloween everyone!

Yesh, zero eggs for the 1am drop! Nothing even appeared! The pages were just BARREN~

I usually go for the 1am drop, knowing midnight I'd gonna be packed and most folks got jobs in the morning, but not an egg to be found, this day. I got a job (which I gotta get up early for to put my costume on, actually, lol) but oh well. I'll get it tomorrow when the bugs are gone.

Edited by Dragon Mage

With that, I'm locked for another day and twelve hours, good luck hunting and raising the dead to the rest of you, and

🍬👻🎃 Happy Halloween 🎃👻🍬

Hmm... maybe some sort of lochness monster based sea serpent @Bamboomonkey! With the mist and the scales... like a misty lake?

Either way, Happy Halloween, everyone! ^^

My guess on the new egg is something lorelai/siren themed.

I made the mistake of not killing my zombie fodder earlier, and then I promptly got five dodges. The lag saved them! I eked out one zombie, one revive, and one failure so far.  Now, what can I kill...? I have too many described dragons! Aah!

Managed to get 7 eggs but five attempts at a Xeno zombie failed.  Will try for the next five after work!  Happy Halloween!

7 minutes ago, Dragon Mage said:

I'll get it tomorrow when the bugs are gone.

Remember that they only drop for 24 hours, after that you'll have to hunt to AP in case someone drops some there.

7 minutes ago, gotw3 said:

Hmm... maybe some sort of lochness monster based sea serpent @Bamboomonkey! With the mist and the scales... like a misty lake?

Either way, Happy Halloween, everyone! ^^

Yeah I mean, the mist on the lakes...... ?

Would be really interesting concept. 🥰

Anyone know whether the event page will be viewable after the event ends? (The way our forts were after the 2018 Holiday event.)

Weee, I got 4 of them along with the rest of the halloween dragons (now hatchlings) from past years! :D I'm surprised I was able to get so many of them but I'm glad, that I don't have to stay up! Good luck, everyone else!

Good Morning and Happy Halloween! XD

Have not started on catching the (very cool looking!!) new eggs or try on Zombies, I headed to the first event thread with our battles, but it is closed and there is no info.

Is it closed for good or do we have another thread somewhere to go on with battle discussions?

Edited by Kiwiana

No zombies for me this year, but I got all but three of the catchable treats and somehow caught a code starting with "PKe"! Happy hunting tonight and tomorrow, everyone!

I'm very excited right now, my current tower-game setup has just passed my previous record of 163 rounds, and I haven't lost a single dragon yet! And I got two successful zombies out of my 5 dead adults, too! .... Bedtime now. 

Oh my gosh. I hope this egg is resembling what I think it does. It looks like full moon. Are we finally getting a werewolf dragon? Oh please please please! I've hoped for a werewolf dragon for years! 😍

The egg looks very good!

Thank you for this event, it's wonderful!

(And I have to start new, I died at round 426 XD)

Oof - not much luck on zombies this year. Tried reviving right after midnight; had 15 hatchlings + 5 adults ready to go. Of those, one hatchling successfully resurrected, 2 became zombies, and 1 adult made it to zombiehood. 3/20 😧

Should have kill slots opening up here in the next hour or two, so I'll make another go at the adults - hopefully the conversion rate will be better on the last set. 

The new eggs are looking super interesting, I can't wait to see the hatchlings. I'm also getting full moon / werewolfie vibes off of them.

Edited by Daypaw

Am at 451 rounds with my last setup from yesterday o.O

and wow - this lag in the biomes is so bad that they do not even load during the full minute...

no adult zombies so far (5 disintegrates), but 11 hatchies of which I did not have 4 kinds, so at least yay for this^^