TJ09

2019-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween.

Got my four eggs and an extra for my sister. Now waiting for things to hatch and hunt the AP as long as the holiday wall lasts. :)

2 minutes ago, scalesofgrey said:

Ooo are the new eggs wyverns or is my eyesight so bad that I can't see any forelimbs?

They're wyverns. xD

I finally managed to get the eggs I needed! The lag this year is brutal. Good luck to everyone still hunting.

Happy Halloween, everyone!

Got my five, since I had two of last year's dragon growing as well as a Coral Pygmy that I nabbed prior to the Halloween drop! That big drop that's happening now REALLY helped with the last two!

Best of luck to the rest of you egg hunters, and Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!

Got mine 8 eggs pretty easily, tho~ that's good! 

Edited by Tokusa

This setup seems to be serving me well so far. Left it going overnight, and the wall of magma dragons is still intact.

Defend the keep.png

2 hours ago, Cheystar said:

Yeah, the lag stinks. I don't know why they aren't just flooded into the biomes for the whole day instead of 5 minute drops. 

It gets easier as the day progresses and more and more people are egglocked.

I absolutely love this event, thank you so much for making it happen and all your amazing work! 😍
I'm in love with the treats and so happy I was able to collect them all after my last year's fail^^. Very well done and thank you bunches for those too ❤️
I managed to complete my Halloween dragons collection and the lonely ones that were waiting for a mate all year aren't lonely anymore either 😊
The event is fun, at this very moment we're in round 235 and going strong without any losses on our side 😄 although I loved last year's story event too^^
I got one Undead Dragon out of 5 that had to die, I hated that part, the message when they die is so sad 😢 but they look so great!

And I was able to catch 3 of the new eggs which I'm very excited about what they'll look like 🤩

Have lots of fun everyone, and a happy Halloween to all of you! 👻🕷️🎃🐉

Got my two fairly easily (after panicking for about 10 minutes because I didn't see any at all at first), I was planning to keep a few eggslots for AP hunting but the AP is annoying me a bit so I might try to grab some extra new ones to drop to the AP. 

I'm *very* happily surprised at my current tower-defense setup, woke up to my tower still standing for the first time, on round 284 which is over 100 rounds better than I've ever done before! 

32 minutes ago, Draconiusultamius said:

Anyone else grabbing new eggs and abandoning them so you can grab more?

already dumped 5 eggs to the AP and gifted 2

Happy Halloween! New derg is looking great. Can't wait to see the adult!

My treat this year was this little dude: 1oqy0k.gifIt's my cat. His name is Gilbert and he's a little devil ❤️

7 minutes ago, Phi said:

Happy Halloween! New derg is looking great. Can't wait to see the adult!

My treat this year was this little dude: 1oqy0k.gifIt's my cat. His name is Gilbert and he's a little devil ❤️

On my first look, I thought it was a bat hanging upside down.

Tried making zombies for the heck of it and ended up getting my first two Undead dragons ever. I suppose I have some new collecting goals now.

x

x

6 minutes ago, JuKo said:

Can i make Zombies now???

For the better chance, yes. I made one last night!

Also, I made it to 452, almost 100 higher than my last highest of 380. I think I'll do what a few others have done and place down one of each of the dragons for viewing purposes...if there IS going to be a viewing option after Halloween!

Screenshot_5.png

I´m a bit disappointed that for a 1 Day Release where all is about grabbing as many eggs as possible, the drops are so short and everything is lagging *sigh* Of course if you don´t care about the eggs you click on, that is no problem (I managed to grab 7 eggs already, which I APed / gifted) but if you are looking for codes, it is the most depressing holiday of the year *sigh* Sadly I don´t have that much time to sit every 5 minutes at my computer, why isn´t this some kind of infinite release, since it is only 1 day anyway? Valentine / Christmas Releases are much easier to handle for code collectors, since they are for 3 Days (+ 2 Egg-limit)

Yay new eggs, except I don't even see them and the five minute drops aren't even showing up as every five minutes for me XD I have a new laptop as well, faster than my old one by far, and I've still never had such bad luck as this before. Hopefully at some point I'll be able to see them.

Edit: Aha, so ten past the hour has just rolled around. I managed to get just a single biome to load, immediately after the clock turned to :10, and saw one single egg which ofc was taken by the time I clicked on it. All the other biomes took forever to load but it was still :10 when they did, and there was absolutely nothing. Wonderful. 

Edited by Twilight Dream

I'm either going to have to randomly pick some of my other dragons or not getting a zombie this halloween because all my dragons that i assign to be zombie attempts dodge my blade always it seems. XD

I got my eggs so I am just checking on my defense once in awhile, I almost broke 1000 rounds and I am still going strong.

And happy halloween, I hope the lag stops soon.

Am I the only one with absolutely no lag?  Its like theres nobody else on the biomes!  It's still a bit surreal considering how much trouble I had with lag at home

Question for everyone: Should I breed my Halloween dragons from previous years? Would people like that, or would it clog up the AP and be annoying for people?

I know it used to be useful when it was the only way for new players to get dragons from previous years. But now that there's a dedicated biome, do people still want that?