TJ09

2019-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Eggs have appeared, they have a description and no more "ghost eggs" on the scroll! Thought everything broke for a second. Happy Halloween!

There we go. These look like cool eggs, can't wait to see them grow! Thanks TJ and spriters!

So excited to see what these bad boys hatch into. I'm really glad I managed to grab some before they rendered, because I get the impression that otherwise I wouldn't even be able to grab one for my impatience with refreshing.

Awww TOWER is now a code I can never have lol 

But these eggs were so good that they vanished

Happy Halloween! Managed to get all 8 eggs. :D

Those mystic eggs make me so excited, can't wait to see the dragon that will come out of them! And the codes are awesome too :D

Edited by Caileh

Heyy there they are :D

Also, loving the codes for this year's eggs... (ZOMBE TOWER DEFNS... wonder if we're gonna see some kind of haunted statue/guardian friend this year!)

INVISIBLE MYSTERY EGGS. XD I got one while they still had no description and it hilariously didn't show up on my scroll at all until a few minutes later. Loving the look now that we can see them!

Invisible no desc eggs were awesome. So are long eggs. But the lag isn't awesome ;A; I NEED TO SLEEP, GIVE ME EGGS, CAVE

I can sometimes see the finely misted eggs, but sure can't grab one.  Sighs.  

I'll keep trying.